Twilight Cast Round Up

First Up is an interview that the Brazilian site FoForks did with Jackson Rathbone. Here’s a tidbit of the interview (full English translation here.):

F: *just a little ping pong: Please tell us the first thing that comes into your head.
Fans: Bands.
Food you cant not live without: Meat.
Twilight or Harry Potter: Twilight!
Ashley Greene: Jackson and Jasper’s Queen
Perfect place in the world: Family.
BRAZIL: Soon.. very soon….”

Next, Robert Pattinson needs your help. He is up for an Empire Award as Best Newcomer. The Empire Awards are a MAJOR deal in the UK. Think about it as slightly classier cross between the USA’s People’s Choice Awards and the MTV Awards. Get out there and give Robert your support!

Billy Burke talked to People magazine on what his post Twilight life is like especially since he no longer just plays a dad in the movies.

Kristen’s movie The Cake Eaters is having are screenings.

How do you get all the news as soon as it comes out? Join us on Twitter!

Comments

1. nezzi4teamtaycob says:

I LOVE Jackson and him and ashley togther are soo cute!

2. nezzi4teamtaycob says:

hay can anyone tell me how i can find out if any twilight stars are coming near me?? No hope but NYC isn’t too far and I have a feeling they might come near there.
    Thanx

3. Ashley is Jackson’s queen?! Awwwwww!

4. Brazil…
    What are they talking about?
    Why is he going to Brazil??

5. Love Jackson! I hope he got more lines in New Moon.

6. TeamJasper2454 says:

Ashley Greene=Jackson’s queen.
    AWW. I love the two of them together. They’re so cute.

7. I love Jackson and Ashley and kristen and rob and… I think you get my point. :)

8. Emily W says:

I knew Jackson had a crush on Ashley but does that mean they’re really together now?

9. KatieCullen77 says:

Is there something wrong with the site?? Because you can only get to this post if you click the title of “Dinner with Rob, Kristen,….”? And it is not showing up like it normally does…news after news, instead you cannot click “Previous messages” … I’m just wondering if it is just me or the site….?

10. “Ashley Greene: Jackson and Jasper’s Queen”
    he is adorable!!! :)

11. KatieCullen77 i’m pretty sure it’s the sight because mines doing the same thing and it’s very frustrating

12. KatieCullen77 says:

Ok, I’m glad it is not me :) Also I cannot even see what it says underneath “Summit releases DVD…” It’s frustrating.

13. aww man i voted for rob, but i like jim sturgess too. i felt bad not being able to vote for both in the empire awards.

14. check out The Cake Eaters website! http://thecakeeaters.com/
    this movie looks really great! i love the sound track.

15. There is a recurring theme is Kristin’s work–sexual rejection. For instance, In the Land of Women, Into the Wild, Twilight, and now Cake Eaters. Weird!

16. I have the same question as Sarah.Why would Jackson go to Brazil?

17. Because Brazil is a nice country, and he has a huge mass of fans there… So do Rob and kristen and Ashley… I think you get my point, too.

18. well, i think they’re going to brazil becouse of their movie, and there has a GREEEEEEEAT mass of fans there, and they’re completely crazy, even more then us.

19. Hi, well, first I’m sorry if I write anything incorrect.
    Well, I’m Brazilian and it’s truth.
    Here have realy one huge mass fans of twilight and everybody here want they come from Brazil!

20. I wish they would come to Louisiana.

1. [...] the original post on Twilight Lexicon Share and Enjoy: These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and [...]