Pocket Edward Heads South

Lauren is back with her adventures with Pocket Edward. So, “Edward Cullen, you’ve won the girl and have millions of admirers. What are you going to do now?” You got it, Disney.

Comments

1. I like The Run! :)

2. awe after a day i had today i needed to see this. These blogs always make me smile. very creative. I like it :-)

3. LOL I always laugh at,”Om Nom Nom Nom Nom.” The last one with the q-tip was hilarious! Edward bonding with Lost was funny too.

4. Haha this was incredibly entertaining!

5. FreakinLoon says:

The male bonding over Lost was quite funny!

Pocket Edward on his tippy toes — he shouldn’t be able to do that.

6. Hahaha. Awesome.

7. Christine V. says:

He looks like he’s really there! lol I WISH!

8. lil_voice1 says:

LOL! those pics are hilarious! well done!!!!!!

9. Alice4ever says:

Wow that’s ironic. I’m in Disney World as we speak. I tell you that’s a sign!!

10. hahahahahahahah wow

11. hahaha her posts are so funny!

12. Love this!!!!!

13. Hahahaha!! Man pocket Edward has all the fun!

14. organic nicole says:

I like how the guy to the left of Edward is looking at the photographer he/she is crazy.
    Very cute.

15. I love the adventures of Pocket Edward! I’m jealous, I wish I was in Disney =/

16. yay lauren! so cute

letterstorob.com

17. This is the funniest thing ever! Love it!

18. This is the BEST! Organic Nicole is right, that guy’s expression is classic. <3

19. thegoodwitch2u says:

this was brilliant! I look forward to more “Pocket Edwards” adventures

20. Pocket Edward in Disney. Excellent!!! Thanks Lauren!

21. That guy was crazy! At first he thought Pocket Edward was James Franco! When I told him it was Edward Cullen, he told me he broke up with his long-time girlfriend because she took him to see Twilight! Isn’t that insane? Who breaks up with there girlfriend over a movie?!

22. Love it. :lol: Hope to see more adventures of Edward

23. Twilight Nymph says:

HA HA HA, that’s hilarious. Edward in Disneyland, who would of thought of that. Any ways, I wonder if he went to tell those Disney people, to stay away from his movie and his soundtrack. LOL

24. Do you have links to the other Pocket Edward Adventures?

25. nezzi4teamtaycob says:

That’s sooo cool! I hope you had fun with that! Sunny Cali.. *sigh*
    <3 TAYCOB <3

26. proud_twihard says:

He looks so creepy!

27. That was a superb article. I don’t agree with every single single thing that you said but still excellent nonetheless. On a side note, I am so excited that the NFL is back. It seems like I been waiting forever. This has to be my favorite time of the year. Sorry, I’m rambling. lol