Robert Pattinson on the Oscar Arrival Carpet

Comments

1. …….dang :-)

2. R Cullen (for edward only) says:

HE LOOKS HOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!
    HIS HAIR IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH BETA!!!!!
    NOTHING MORE TO SAY….HE LOOK REAL HOT NOW!!!!!

3. OMG!! ROB WAS HOT!!! I MEAN DROP DEAD HOT IN HIS TUX!!!

4. Aww, he was so adorablee!
    haha

& LOLO,
    Milk was a really good movie, I watched it & it was really inspiring.
    It deserved to be nominated.

5. Who was that guy beside him? He’s always with him.
    Is he his assistant or something?

6. Wow he looked so damn Handsome!! I think I kinda made my husband jealous! I couldn’t stip saying how sexy Rob looked! And I so loved the way they Had Rob in the picture as they were speaking about Mickey Rourke!!

7. ahhh Rob looked amazinggg.. when they showed the twilight clips i almost died. <3 <3 <3

8. ihadanEdwardRush says:

he looks so nervous! but one hell of a charming Rob! =)

9. Holy crap he looks dashing!

10. *DIES*

11. He looked so handsome!
    Go to youtube and listen to some great twilight inspired songs by BKRasch Bella and Jacobs Waltz and Renesmees song they are so beautiful they should be put in the movies!!!!

12. RP looked great!!

13. Dilla Dee Ransom says:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I Love you Spunk Ransom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. rob~I~love~you says:

oh.hot.dammnnnnnnn boy

ahhhhhhhhhh he’s so dazzling!
    omg i love him he looked amazing,
    i have to admit i didnt like him with a beard but he just had a short one wich i liked and his hair?
    well i like that better the way it was in twilight becaus it wasnt to short or to greasy but i liked it.

*DAZZLED*

i love him so much

HE LOOKED AMAZING
    to good i almost fainted!

15. rob~I~love~you says:

which i liked, and his hair**********
    (spelling and grammer mistake sorry)

16. I agree with everyone he looked good and he also looked nervous. I thought it was very charming.

17. Hawt.

18. ahh i love his bone structure. and his face. and him.

19. I think we can all agree that Rob’s hair looked gorgeous at the Oscars, and that is the best he has ever looked at any big event. But, you go to admit, everyone must look amazing at the Oscars.

20. oh man he looks amazing. that hairstyle suits him so well. not too long, not too short. AMAZING ROB!!!

21. I feel like I’m the only one who still, even after all this plus the movie already being out for so long, can’t stand him as Edward. It’s still just really hard for me to accept. I wish I could and I can’t! It’s so annoying. Maybe New Moon will help change my mind?

22. he looks so good!! when he first cut his hair i flipped but it looks so much better now!!

23. his hair is back! his hair is great! *does.a.victory.dance*

24. cristy_702 says:

mmmm…Robert Pattinson is a fyine piece of British meat! He looked so sexy n so niyce!! especally his hair! :P

25. Very. Sexy.

Embrace this moment people: I am usually against Rob. This is a moment one should never forget… ;)

I love your hair! -fangirl squeal- XD

26. Rob was hilariously funny and cute. I think he did an excellent job for the first time on OSCARS. Great job Rob!

27. He looked smashing!
    And he was so nervous! You could tell! Soooo cute! I love him soo much, im totally robsessed!
    But he really did look amazingly gorgeous..
    Did you hear that Paris tried to crack onto him?!?! But he had to leave! hahaha, in her dreams.. slut.
    Nywyz, he looked hot, so yer..
    LOVE ROB
    x

28. yay his hair’s growing back!

29. robert pattinson is just ADORABLE!!!wahhh!!
    i think im gonna have a heart attck!!

he is SOOO ADORABLE!!!