New Moon Exclusive on MTV Tonight

This is one of those times when I think it’s best just to let MTV’s words speak for themselves. Here’s what they linked us to:

The director has been chosen. The Jacob controversy is behind us. And the new cast is coming together. Now all that’s left is to make a movie, right? Well, not so fast. Before a single frame of “New Moon” is shot, MTV is thrilled to present an exclusive piece of imagery from the film you all can’t wait to sink your teeth into come November.

So at 10PM tonight come right back here to the MTV Movies Blog for your first look! And by way the there’s more than just an image you can look forward to. There’s some interesting news in what we’re debuting too. Trust us.

We’re checking right now on 10:00pm in which time zone! We’ll let you know as soon as we know. They updated. It’s 10:00pm eastern usa time.

OK the plot thickens
BWHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!
…sorry, we couldn’t resist.

OK if we had to bet money (and yes this is a total guess on our part), could it possibly be that ET got the TV broadcast rights to the New Moon Images and MTV gets the exclusive on the high res web images? So, all you wallpaper, banner, and avatar makers out there, if we were you, we’d be hitting the MTV blog at 10:00 and photoshop right after.

Comments

1. I’m trying to figure out if the repetition is purposeful or not..

2. Oh nevermind!
    It got fixed right as I was posting that :)
    I’m excited!

3. I will sooooooooooooooooo be there!!!!!!!
    This is so exciting!!

4. Finally!

5. They edited saying “So at 10PM EST tonight”
    So it’s 10pm Eastern! [Or for me, 8pm Pacific]

6. If you click on the website you give and go to the post and click on the comments section it says 10pm Eastern time. But when you click back to go read the post, it doesn’t say. My guess is that it is safe to say 10pm eastern.

7. Oh, shoot. My brain is fried today.
    I mean, 7:00 for me. I do know my time zones :)
    Sorry about the double post!!

8. well basically it’s just 3 and a half hours after the artical posting time? so if it was posted half an hour ago, it’s in 3 hours time right?

sorry, i’m in england so it’ll be 3am here.
    and a very late night for me!

9. queston: Do we go to the web site or tv channel at 10 EST??

10. AriLovesEdward says:

ew I have to wait 3 hours, at least I dont have to wait like 33734 days

11. ahhh i dont know what time it will be in hawaii.

we dont have daylight savings so its confusing sometimes.

eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww

12. I saw it :D It was just like the twilight sparkly font, except it was red and it had a crescent moon underneath it :)

13. I saw it too. It looked cute I think MTV will have more thought….i secretly hope they do.

14. xsundaybestx says:

ok, so…
    an exciting announcement. maybe a certain teen actress whose name initials are DK was FINALLY cast to play jane? just a thought.

15. OMG it was cool! I am so going to ball my eyes out this whole movie except in the middle where Taylor Lautner will be running around half naked. teehee. Come on you know you are going to love it! :p

16. where did you see this sparkly thing?
    feeling very english and out of the loop right now?

17. mrsrobpattinson says:

AHHH SO EXCITED!!!

18. @Jordan-too funny, but you are right! I’ll be crying my eyes out also. I also saw the new graphic on ET, it looked really cool!

19. Just a thought-do you think MTV will be announcing the return of “Twilight Tuesdays?” Maybe it will be “New Moon Mondays?”

20. HEY GUYS LETS PUT TWILIGHT TO REST AND GO TO THISIS50.COM INSTEAD OFFICER RICKYYYYY

21. ashley_119882004 says:

Thanks ladies. I cant wait.

22. SparklesorSpaceheater says:

ooh, New Moon Mondays would be awesome!! but my mom called me in to see the ET New Moon graphic, and it looks like it could be the real graphic. and I agree, I’ll be sobbing…I needed a paper bag for Twilight, I literally stopped breathing halfway through. All 3 times I saw it in the first weekend…(my mom wouldn’t let me see it again, sadly…) BUT I will definitely we sobbing in the back of the theater or wherever I’m sitting and then shriek with Tay is half naked…he is fudging HOTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!(I honestly love Spunk, but if I had to choose, I’d choose Tay…Edward vs. jacob, though, I’m team Edward)

23. KatieCullen77 says:

SparklesorSpaceheater….you are totally right Taylor is so freaking HOT!

24. ahhhhhhh where is it

25. spunkranDom says:

it’s 10:04 and i dont see anything?!?!?!

26. yay!

27. WHERE IS IT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I NEED TO SEE IT!

28. Nothing’s happening? I keep refreshing :(

29. UGHHHHHHHHHHHH.

30. It’s up now. Nothing glorious though.

31. Ummmm, WHERE IS IT!!! I SHOULD BE DOING MY HOMEWORK RIGHT NOW BUT I CAN’T BECAUSE I MUST SEE THIS!!! PLEASE HURRY!!!!

32. The cover art? That’s it? Blow me, MTV.

33. where is it?

34. spunkranDom says:

omg i love it!!!!

35. AGREES with Jenn. Booo let down

36. Its 10:11 and I STILL cant see it!!!!!!!

37. it’s warmer…reminds me of Jacob.

38. They totally hyped this up way to much…What a waste of time.

39. I agree with Jenn too. Lotta suspense just for that.

40. I too agree with Jen. I was waiting forever and this was NOTHING

41. i havent gotten it yet

42. Newmoonlover says:

I cant see it. can someone post the link they are using to see it.

43. Total and complete waste of my time. I’m gonna go back to studying for marketing now….. :(

44. I’m actually kind of upset they’re calling it “twilight saga’s new moon”. i feel that it’d be a lot more powerful just being “new moon” as it was intended to be.

45. What is going on????????? I can’t see anything!!!

46. BloodSuckingLeech says:

OME!! What a waste of time waiting for just the logo! Images=pictures. News=Actual news about Rob Pattinson, etc. You Lexiconers have been duped right along with the rest of us. Bad form MTV.

47. yea i still cant see it. can someone post the link.

48. 10.15 EST now (17.15 here , PST) and I still see NOTHING. Zip. Nada.

what’s up???

49. I thought I was the only one, way to keep us waiting MTV! Jeez!

1. [...] New Moon Movie (Twilight Saga Book #2) WOOHOOO!!! Our first glimpse at New Moon!! New Moon Exclusive on MTV Tonight MTV Movie Blog __________________ "Say it out loud…" Edward "Vampire." [...]

2. [...] the original post on Twilight Lexicon Share and Enjoy: These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and [...]