We’ll have pictures, video, the works. Just give us a few days to upload and edit. We had lots of fun, but we are dead tired.
- Has his own retail store
- He loves to surf
- He is in an upcoming movie with Harrison Ford called Crossing Over.
- Has a great smile, and is thrilled to talk to fans
- Loves shopping just about as much as Alice does
- Most embarrassing moment on set was hitting a cameraman with a pitch…twice
- Had picked out Alice’s prom dress because originally the Cullens were at the prom
- Has a great, genuine bubbly personality, and was really sweet to all the fans
- Pronounces his last name the Italian way with the “C” sounding like a “CH”
- Sent Catherine Hardwicke a vampire book after his audition as a thank you even though he originally didn’t get the part
- He has read all four Saga novels and so has Jennie Garth, and they are big fans.
- He is every bit as dazzling (not to mention completely gracious) in real-life as Edward is in the books, not that we were having trouble concentrating or holding on to the power of speech or anything.