New Moon, New Logo,New Look

Greetings from the Flashback Weekend Twilight Conference in Chicago,
Illinois, where Lori, Laura, and Shelley are representing the Lexicon. So
far, we’ve hobnobbed with the stars, attended the vampire prom, met lots of
new friends and reunited with many friendly faces – needless to say, the
conference is a huge success. This conference is the first of several, which
will take place prior to the release of New Moon this coming Fall.

Thanks to all that have come out. We’ll be posting a full recap and photos
early next week.

Speaking of exciting news…

We wanted to let you know about some exciting new developments planned for
the Lexicon in the coming weeks.

As you’ve likely already noticed, some changes are brewing here at the Lex.
In fact, we are undertaking some significant site updates to enhance content
and functionality, making it easier for you to use.

Along with an updated structure and improved boards and blog, we will be
launching an innovative new look for the site. Over the last couple of
months, we have engaged a professional design and programming team to
develop this new look and structure, and we are thrilled with the progress
we’ve seen thus far.

So, be on the lookout for these exciting changes. We know you’re going to
love them.

Comments

1. Love it!

2. im excited! ;]

3. Does anyone know if they are going to make any Twilight convention in NYC or NYC area?

4. yay!!! i’m very excited!

5. WOOHOO!! Can’t wait for the changes! I LOVE the LEXICON!!!

6. ohh i’m excited!! :) i want to use the boards!

7. i already noticed the logo or picture at the top of the screen, i love it

8. Cool I’m so excited for the new look !!!!

9. Alu Rathbone says:

I wanted to go to the Convention… after i found out about it being like 30 bucks or whatever… but i was so busy saturday and then sunday I’m stuck going out with mom… I wanted to meet you guys! I really really did! lol… I’m like 15 minutes away from the wyndam… give or take a few!

10. little bonbon says:

Great!!!
    <3 it…

11. So I was just on Amazon while pondering what version of the Twilight DVD to buy (there’s just too much) and on the Exclusive-to-Amazon Blu-Ray edition, listed right there in the extras is “BD Live New Moon teaser”
    Now I don’t have Blu-Ray but how will they manage to have a teaser already on by the 5th of May when the film is still in pre-production!
    Still, I’m majorly excited to see it so I hope the teaser is released for everyone to see after the Blu-Ray version launches!

12. Can’t wait to see the new site! I am sure it will be amazing :).

13. Stitch-n-Snitch says:

Cool! ;)

14. RockPaperScissors says:

Thanks for all your hard work ladies! ;-P

15. Oooo! A new layout, aye? I can’t wait. :)

16. Thanks for all your hard work, I LOVE Twilight Lexicon, it is sooo much better than all the other sites!

17. cool cool. Excited for the new look. =]

18. I can’t wait :D

19. Love Bite says:

A new look, eh? I look forward to the end result!

20. ashley_119882004 says:

Cant wait to see the new look!

21. xI-MustBeDreamingx says:

Awesome ^^

22. oh i just love it! =]

23. Coolio! XD

24. That’s nice.

25. love the site already so i’m sure the changes will be fantastic =D

26. porschelover44 says:

Love the new Logo! I am really excited for New moon!!!!

27. it was great to met you!!!! such an awesome time with Ashley and Justin =)