YouTuber Nigahiga and Crew Spoof Twilight

I know we have seen a lot of spoofs lately, but we think this one tops them all. Ty to meloncoke for the heads up.

Comments

1. Edwardbitespillow says:

hahahahahaha! LOVE this spoof!!!!!!!! the guy playing Alice and James is HALARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. That Alice kick during the baseball scene is GENIUS!

3. This was brilliant! may not be the best quality spoof but it has been the funniest of them all :)

4. i love these guys! they’re the ones that do the “How to be a ninja” videos – if you haven’t seen those, watch them! :)

5. The bloopers were the best part! LOL

6. Danny Chipman says:

Oh, goll…I just had visions of Twilight as a J-Drama….

If that ever happens, Oguri Shun would make an awesome Edward.

7. that was great! that little yellow car just killed me!

8. LOL…Twilight *truly* is inspiring!!!!

9. AriLovesEdward says:

I love the alice actor, but the spoof wasnt that good, especially for them. I like the number 23 spoof they did

10. Sophie Cullen says:

That was excellent. I love How To Be Ninja, but I didn’t think they’d do a Twilight spoof. Edward the mermaid…heh. I also liked Alice. ^_^

11. Melanie Cullen says:

haha. yeah i’ve seent this before. I love nigaiga-checkout their how to be videos.

12. gotta agree the alice spoof was halirious!!!

13. hahahaha i love the alice pitching part…ha too funny :)

14. xD Freakin’ awesome.

15. This is the best twilight spoof. HAHAHAHAHA

16. Like everyone else I loved the Alice pitches, they were funny. What was up with the tt defeating James?

17. I agree with Tiffany,the bloopers were the best part.The actor playing Alice was hilarious!

18. Love.Bite says:

I seriously LOVE these guys! Their “How to be”s always had me on the floor, cracking up. XD

I give this one a 9, for the one kid in the many costumes, and the pretty “Bella”. ;) It wasn’t as funny as the others, but when it did make me laugh, laugh I did. :)

19. Awesome. Very funny. Probably the funniest out there at this point.

20. Alu Rathbone says:

I’ve been watching these guys for… like ever! lol… they are awesome… And they live in Hilo, Hawaii! I love them!

How old are you?

How long have you been 17?

about 15 years.

21. that ones the best spoof ive seen

22. Alu Rathbone says:

Sean looks like and Asian Robert/edward

23. Twilitex57 says:

Aha, that was really pretty good. (= i like THESE kind of spoofs. But some are just kinda annoying. Annyywayy, funnyy.

24. Very cute, even though it wasn’t what I would normally expect as a “spoof” — less random humor, more actual-events-gone-awry. It was entertaining.

25. hahahah sooo funny best one i have seen so far!

26. I laughed so hard when “alice” said ‘its time!’ XD Everyone was great in this spoof :)
    The last one that was posted was just stupid; I wish there were more like these :)

27. Excellent! This was definately the best one I have seen so far. The girl playing Bella is so pretty and the Edward was perfect. I laughed so hard during the baseball scene.

28. I agree. the funniest yet.

29. very very funny! it’s a good thing they included the baseball scene :D

30. HILARIOUS!!!

31. Vamp_angel says:

OMG!! Nigahiga made this!? Anyways it was pretty funny stuff there! :D

32. samihalovestwilight says:

Very funny! I also love the Alice pitching and the whole baseball scene.

33. that was so halarious one of the best twilight spoofs i seen! nigahiga is awesome

34. sweet! a spoof with all asians! I’m one myself! lol =]

35. The baseball scene cracks me up lol.

36. Florabella says:

This seriously was the best spoof I’ve seen. The baseball scene was the funniest part. They really did a great job. Maybe I will do one of my own. LOL

Alice: It’s time. She the “cutiest” Alice i’ve ever seen.

Funny stuff. ;)

37. This was the funniest of all the spoofs I have seen on Twilight! Keep up the funny work!

38. hahahaha i just liked the how long have you been seventeen? about fifteen years

ahahhahahaa
    this was way better then the first one posted

39. [jaja]
    this is too funny!!
    i love the fact that Twilight fans dont take things up the a** when it comes to Spoofs!!

*It just goes to show were not as geeky as ppl think we r 4 reading 4 looooong books! : )

40. TopazTearz says:

LOL!! I saw this on youtube last week and I laughed and I watch it again I laugh…again. Love the way the person playing Alice pitched…or tried to pitch.

41. AHHHH!!!! I’TS UP!!!!! OMG!!!!!! i feel so involved!!! :)

you’re very very welcome!

42. runnin4fun says:

That was the single funniest thing I have ever seen!! I’m still laughing!!

43. hahahahhahah this spoof is the best!

44. fake_plastic says:

NIGAHIGA!

these guys are hilarious.

and the fact that they’re from the 808, of course…

45. Wow. That’s the first spoof to actually make me laugh! =)
    Well done guys!