Want to Put Yourself in Bella’s Shoes?

So is reading Twilight not giving you enough of a vampire fix?  Well, you have a couple of options:

1.  You can create your own Twilight movie poster featuring you as Bella over at Face in Hole.

2. You can insert yourself into your own vampire story at Romance By You.

Comments

1. R Cullen (for edward only) says:

These thing r awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i mean….th poster is just….u can…I CAN..put my face rite next to rob…as bella!!!
    i think i m in heaven…n i m not even kidding!!!
    And th book….wel..i dont no…it is preety inventive….i would lik to hav my name in a book bout vampires and me being one in it!!!!!!

2. I had something like it when I was a little kid. Except it was a Barbie adventure. :P. I got all these cool clothes in the book. It was pretty awesome. :D

3. haha! Becca I had the exact same thing!

4. I’ve seen so many people doing the Face in Hole Twilight thing on Facebook. Heehee. Funny stuff.

The book seems interesting. I don’t remember the Barbie one, though.

5. funny stuff! like it too..
    =)

6. Danny Chipman says:

*blinks in surprise* Wow. This is escapism at its worst.

7. allisonlovesedward says:

The poster thing is a little creepy to me…

8. lirael cullen says:

that’s kinda weird but okay..

9. I did a book preview…it seemed a little too Fabio-esque romancy for me but I had fun coming up with wierd couples-Jacob Black is mysterously drawn to Edward Cullen, for example

10. c’est tres dans le ven

I think that’s cool in french. I hope so cause that’s what I put on my exams

11. HAHAHAHA! I’ve already done that face in hole thing like WEEKS AGO! me and edward have been on my myspace forever, lol!

12. Mary Alice Cullen says:

I tried its very cool. My parents got a kick out of it.

13. ashley_119882004 says:

My pictures never fit right in those kinda things lol.

14. I don’t really like to take pictures and it would be really wierd to see myself next to Rob on a poster.I think Rob and Kristen look better together.

• why have you done it or are you saying that you are not going to do it are you a girl or a boy and do you want to be mates like internet mates hahahahahahahashahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaqhaqhaqhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhaahhaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahyahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaaha

15. Hey omg how do you post a question on stepheniemeyers.com?

16. yeah i know i cant believe that they have to find a new edward.
    It is so not fair to all of the fans

17. Hey, do you guys know how I can do this except as a member of the Volturi?

18. kayla strybosch