Site update!

We’ve finished Bella’s bio and made it current with Breaking Dawn.  She will continue to be listed under Bella Swan even though her married last name has changed.  We figure that since she was Bella Swan for three books and two chapters that she can stay Bella Swan on the character list.

We also have another chapter update for you tonight.  The wonderful Malaz stepped in and provided us with the summary of Chapter Five: Isle Esme as well as the discussion questions that can be found on the message board.

Comments

1. Way to go, guys! Keep up the awesome work!! :)

2. soozabooza54 says:

Thanks, Lex peeps! We SOOOO appreciate all the hard work you do for us! :)

3. Kahtilyn13 says:

I agree with all the above. Y’all are amazing. I check this site everyday! I just wanted to suggest that Bella’s name should be changed to Bella Swan Cullen instead of remaining just Bella Swan. Just a suggestion.

4. the 4th book was the best and so were the 1st and 3rd ones the 2nd one was good but was boring in the begining but the ending was great!
    and i love the new site addition!

Thanks!

5. Awesome! Thanks for doing everything you all do! We really appreciate it!

Did you hear about the actress America Young auditioning for the role of Emily in New Moon? I think she’s adorable and would fit the role perfectly!

6. I think u should also make a bells Cullen bio so we have 2

7. I think you should put it as
    Bella Swan – Cullen
    or Bella Swan/Cullen

kind of thing.

but otherwise, AWESOME!

8. irunwithvampires says:

you forgot to change her eye color to newborn-red.
    But the rest is awesome!
    THANKS!!!8D

9. thank you twilight lexicon!!!! we really appreciate what you do for us!!!! you know we should do somthing for them they must work really hard.

10. Thanks! No matter what the male director does to the New Moon movie they can never take the books away from us! I guess I really don’t want the male Hollywood imagery of Bella cluttering my experience of the Twlight saga. I am guessing that I would be happier if they forgot the movie and had Edward and Jacob take turns reading the entire book while sitting in various locations that could be from the book. Sort of like a themed book on tape or something.

11. allisonlovesedward says:

Dakota Fanning confirmed that she’s in talks to play Jane in New Moon.

12. hiya thanks twilght lexicon:)for like everything u have done so far

13. I thought bella was changed into a vampire on Sept 10th and three days later is her supposed nineteenth birthday?

14. On bella’s bio it says she turned into a vamipe on the 13th think that’s wrong.

15. her name should be changes to bella CULLEN like when you click on her in the first place since everyone on this site has most likley read all the books and it says shes married to edward anyway.

16. Well i love you says:

Leave it Bella Swan. That’s how she started entered the series, thats how she shoule be listed. Would you all like it if we just erased James profile and put DEAD in all caps there instead? No way.

17. Thanks so much Lexicon!

18. Dark Brown Pools says:

I really enjoyed the Chapter 5:Isle Esme summary and I just registered in order to answer to the Discussion Questions. That was one of my favorite scenes in the whole Twilight Saga, and I really like the idea that Bella finally gets what she needs to satuate her hormone-crazed body.

19. Dark Brown Pools says:

allisonlovesedward: NOOO! Ugh! Yesterday when I read the post for the first time, I wasn’t one of those “We must kill Dakota…she cannot get that part,” people, but now that it’s a reality I am uterly appalled! What were the casters thinking?! I hope they get Aro right, though. I love Aro. :)

20. I LOVE this site so much. I go on it like 5x a day. Everything is so interesting andyou guys do SUCH a good job with EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks so much

21. R Cullen (for edward only) says:

OMG….this site is practically really awsome!!!!
    i mean ….some thing ..neva mind….
    but really it actually keeps us all updated!!!!

SEriously…u guyz roc!!