Twilight Saga News

USA Today featured the success of the Twilight Saga and Stephenie Meyer in two articles. TY to TwiCrackAddict

According to USA Today,"Stephenie Meyer sold more books in 2008 than any other author (22 million, according to her publisher) and did what no else — not even J.K. Rowling — has done in the 15 years of USA TODAY’s Best-Selling Books list."

Comments

1. lirael cullen says:

Yay Stephenie Meyer!! You rule!

2. wow thats awesome! congrats to Stephenie =D

3. Thats because SM rocks. The best series of books ever. :) I keep re-reading all of mine. :(

Keep going to Hello every 10 minutes to vote for Rob.

4. linkinsdragon says:

Thank you so much Stephanie for such an amazing story! I was just wondering if you had a site or sometime to send you some possible ideas for a spin off or continuation of this great story. I am a stay at home mom and I would love to share my thoughts with you. Thank you so much! You have reawakened my imagination! Thank you!

5. Cheers for a job well done Stephenie!!! :D

here’s a link to her personal site,

6. Congrats Stephenie ! Honestly best book series I’ve ever read ! Literature masterpiece bs don’t matter to me ! WHO’S TO SAY WHAT’S A CLASSIC ? I’M THE READER AND THE BOOKS ARE MY CLASSIC FAVORITES !!!

LOVE YOU STEPHENIE !!!

7. Sterling Snow says:

Good job Steph! You deserve it:)

8. Rob’s in 2nd place, we need to vote, every 10 minutes

9. Edward Cullen is Smelxy (Smells good and sexy) says:

Gratz Stephenie! You’re my hero! :)

10. Well done Stephenie! We’re so proud! ^^

11. allisonlovesedward says:

aww. yay stephanie :]

12. 0_o
    I beg she can’t oust Tolkien.

13. Bet. I BET.
    Wow. My spelling has gone down the drain since reading Twilight.

14. ChelseaLee says:

Goooooooooooooooooo Stephenie!!

15. ashley_119882004 says:

Thats awesome. She deserves it. She wrote some amazing books that I love.

16. GO STEPHENIE!!!!! SHES AHMAZINGGGGGGGGGG =]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]
    WOWWWWWWWWW
    haha thats enough capitals for one day!

17. Edwardbitespillow says:

congrats Stephenie!!!!!

18. I have to admit, I knew the series was popular and whatnot, but this–this was unexpected. Ah well, I guess that’s what happens when every teenage girl buys a book. I’m ashamed to be a teenage girl at the moment. I only ever thought of these books as guilty pleasures and nothing more.

Ah well, my search continues for a book as good J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter because this series isn’t one.

19. R Cullen (for edward only) says:

Your th best steph…..

20. Come on guys, keep voting for Rob!
    He needs some votes.

21. Gratz Stephenie! We love you!

22. Way awesome!!! I honestly have never been so enthralled by a series before… The Twilight Saga is amazing and I love it.. I have read it a few times including the partial manuscript of Midnight sun and love it!!! Thanks for being such an amazing writer and bringing this saga into my life!!!!

23. AWESOMENESS XD
    Congratz Steph!!!
    TWILIGHTERS ARE TAKING OVER THE WORLD!!! lol

24. Cool Beans! lol i hope she keeps writing not only the twilight series but the host was awesome! cant wait to see wat she brings next!

25. Mrs. zandy Cullen-Potter says:

I don’t think so. I firmly disagree to that. J.K. Rowling still rules. Who cares about a damned human for falling in love with a vampire.Harry potter has more to tell. I just don’t want anyone tarnishing the good reputation of harry Potter. It’s just a waste. Never ever try to defeat harry potter.

26. Mrs. zandy Cullen-Potter says:

I hate you Stephenie, you’re a fool for thinking that you had defeat a legend. Don’t waste your time in bragging about it. you’re such a waste. I don’t like you.

27. Francis Cullen says:

damn twilight. Bolt is still better. I pity twilighers. how dumb of you top think that twilight is the best? That’s a big question. And I won’t answer it. Don’t want to waste my time.

28. Twilight pg. 314 *swoons* says:

Congratulations Stephenie! You are amazing! Thank you for sharing your talents and creating such a fascinating, beautiful world. I love the Twilight Saga!

29. flightlessbird says:

Hey Stephenie, im a fan of yours from a faraway land. im not gonna say how much i love you, or how great u are or even what an amazing world u have created for us all – im sure u already know that. ;) so, i just wanna make a suggestion, there are a lot of speculations going around as to who should be cast as leah clearwater or even the volturi. i just wanna suggest camilla belle as leah. bella described her as exotic in NM – camilla is exotic. i just hope she has the spunk to play leah. as for the volturi, how about casting the european actors to play them? i just wanna express my thoughts to you. thank you so much… mmuacks…

30. Mrs. zandy Cullen-Potter says:

What the hell twilighters? please don’t act as if everyone loves twilight. Make your choices right. harry potter is better

31. Congrats to Stephenie Meyer! Reading your books gives me great joy!

32. Congrats, Stephenie!! I’m quite happy for you. But I have to say I don’t think Twilight was anywhere near as good as Harry Potter. I kinda have a feeling – and don’t get me wrong, I love Twilight books – that this series is gonna be a short fad. It just has that feel about it, and – remember, I do love these books – it’s not good enough to be a classic. I could name several things about it that I don’t like and reasons Harry Potter is much better, but I don’t really want to. I do loove these books, they are my second favorite series (behind Harry Potter, of course) so I’m quite happy for Stephenie. Congrats, again!!

33. Miss Switz says:

Sexy picture steph! Love you! :-)

34. Stephenie!Your Books are so stunning.I Love this Story about Edward and Bella.Its so romantic and exciting together!!!And then the Movie!Ahhh the Movie is so wonderful and Robert is so cute.I so thankful that you write this Books and i be happy that soon comes the fourth book.(Sorry if i write sometimes a word wrong.i come from germany and my english is not so good:-))
    Lovely greetings from germany

35. oh i forget something: i found twilight is the best book of the world!!And the Movie is the best movie i ever seen!

36. Congrats Stephenie! We love you and your books!