Who Is Your Favorite

So, now that you’ve seen the movie a couple of times, I’m about to go out the door to see it again, who are your favorite characters based on the movie, not based on the book?

Comments

1. This sucks. I could only go see it once when it first came out because my boyfriend’s been really sick and hasn’t been working much and i can’t afford to see it again. And i’d try to download it but that’s just awful. SOME DAY i will go back!! SOME DAY!

i loved that movie and all the actors!

2. Edward Cullen is Smelxy (Smells good and sexy) says:

I did love the movie a lot, but I believe they truly destroyed Angela…which made me sad because she was my favorite human student in the books…they made her talk too much and Ben wasn’t even in the picture =[ She was kind of preppy in a way too, just slightly…

3. somethingblue says:

I simply adored movie Charlie (and Renee for that matter) and I was so thrilled with how much the movie added to many of the characters. I have seen it only twice, but I have got to see it again soon!

4. Edwardbitespillow says:

I only saw it once with my friends and they kinda ruined it for me.they kept grabbing my arms and screaming whenever Edward(Robert Pattinson) came out……so what a shame ill jst have to see it again

5. the poll with the “who’s your favorite vampire?” was hard. i liked all the vampires. :D actually,i loved all the characters. :D

6. question: (i’m sorry this might sound old) who’s waylan forge supposed to be in the book?or was he just an added character in the movie?

7. I think Billy Burke stole the show. I love, love, love his representation of Charlie, and the shotgun scene is priceless. He deserves lots of praise for this role; he really shined. So, Billy, if you happen to read this: you fuh-reakin’ rock man. love ya

8. Waylan was added for the movie. He wasn’t in the books at all.

I love that Charlie is winning by a landslide. I adored him.

9. I have a question about the movie. There is a part that really confused me. When Edward and Bella are sitting on the cliff talking about Edward’s past and about Carlisle, there is suddenly a really short shot of them in totally different outfits, sitting under some sort of tree, but still continuing the same conversation. And then it goes back to the other place by the cliff. Is it just supposed to signify like time passing, and them having more then one conversation?

10. asclumsyasbella says:

I love the fact that Eric tries to ac like a gangster or somthing and that Billy tries to act cool

emmett is sooo funny

11. To Marie:
    I think it was intended to signify time passing. While their conversations were similar, I think it was intended to show their continued discussions about the Cullens etc. over time.

Billy and Charlie were hilarious! They really did steal the show.

12. Thanks for answering my question. I thought that’s what it was, but I didn’t even notice it until the second time I saw the movie, and I was like “What?”

I really liked Billy Burke’s performance as Charlie. I wish he had gotten a little more screen time, but he an amazing job with what he was given.
    I really wish the Cullens, particularly Alice, got more screen time. I feel like people who don’t know the book will not know her character after they see the move.

13. The part where Edward is sitting under a tree talking about how Carlisle changed him and Esme.. I think it’s one of the best shots of Edward. Rob looked too good with dripping wet hair :)

I’ve seen the movie 8 times so far and I still look forward to that image every time! I’m hoping it might be a picture on the trading cards :)

I LOVE Mike Newton and I thought Michael Welch was perfect! So cute, and as Edward said in Midnight Sun “psuedo popular”. I love watching him watch Bella and panic around Edward. I didn’t care for him calling Bella Arizona or the “how you likin the rain, girl?” but that’s Melissa’s script. My skin crawls when Eric calls Bella baby or says Chillax. And Port Angeles.. thank god someone cut the South Beach diet line :)

Carlisle was swoon worthy.. I loved Jackson as Jasper – can’t wait for him to have more lines.. but Alice is my favorite in the books and the movie :)

14. AriLovesEdward says:

I love eric in the movie. He is the best nerdy gangsta ever created. And bellla is his home girl. I liked him more than mike in the movie, becasue mike’s character isnt very original. All he did was say “Hey, Arizona” and commented on things randomly. oh well.

15. Jasper and alice are the best vampires for sure<3

i cut off all my hair on wednsday to look like alice :]

16. I loved the movie but only after I saw it two more times. Now I like just about every second of it. I would have to say my favorite movie character is Charlie. Although I really like Alice as well but mainly because I can hear Ashley Green speaking all of the rest of her parts in the future movies.

Misfit.

17. Spaztastic says:

Ah. I loved the movie so much. These polls were quite hard for me to answer. I chose Charlie for favorite human. He was exactly like my dad, and the shotgun thing was priceless. As was all the pepperspray. xD

I had to pick Mike for the favorite student. He was amazing. I appreciate him much more now. I love the ‘How you likin da rain girl’ and the butt wiggle XD That was freakin amazing and I have to see that again.

I chose Alice as my favorite Vamp. Emmett, Carlisle and Jasper were there with her though. I just felt that she captured Alice so perfectly. Her pitching technique was awesome. I’m learning to pitch like that.

And Victoria was my choice as fav. bad vamp. She looked exactly how I imagined her. She gave me chills! And is it too obsessive when you get rockband 2 and create a character that looks just like her? Red hair, red eyes and all? :D ??

18. AAAAHHH. That’s such a hard pole, which vamp? maaan. I don’t know.

19. i voted jasper, but i’m wondering why isn’t edward listed in the fave vampire section?

20. wishBELLAwasamermaid says:

I’ve actually seen the movie 17, going on 18, times!

I liked the billy alot in the movie!!! I pictured him as an old, stuck in the past prune (no offense) when i was reading the book. But I liked how they portrayed him as a young dad who jokes around about fitting in with the kids. I was happy to be wrong!!!!

21. The whole cast was awesome!! Charlie was great!! Mike was funny! And i love ALL the vamps…it was hard to choose one!!
    I have Seeing it 5 times but I have 2 more days to go and I will see it again :)

LOVE Twilight!!!

22. bitexmexedwardxx says:

i saw it twice…i’m hopefully going to see it alot more…can’t wait for the DVD to come out!!!!
    nd the image of victoria i had when reading the book looked exactly like victoria in the movie! but james was SO hot. just saying. and ome i thought mike newton was hilarious; except he got kind of annoying with all the ‘arizona’ comments.
    and i don’t even think i noticed the scene where there were talking about edward’s past and they switched to different shots. i’ll have to pay more attention when i see it again.
    and my favorite vampire (besides edward of course) was alice, she is also another character i pictured in the book and the actor was pretty much the same.
    i cant wait for new moon!!!

23. I was laughing my ass off in the theater! Billy was so funny! My fav vamp in the movie was Jasper. Jackson Rathbone pulled it off exactly like how I pictured it. I cant wait for them to make Eclipse into a movie so he can have more lines.

24. i loved the movie and i can’t wait til it comes out on dvd so i can watch it every day and laugh and cry and forget how to breath everytime i watch it
    it was and amazing movie
    yay can’t wait til new moon
    yay

25. jessayfields says:

26. jessayfields says:

The first time I saw it I didn’t like it much. I thought the movie was funny. But the second time I fell in love with the movie. I loved all the vamps. I think they all did a great job. The only character that got annoying was mike. Oh and charlie was hilarious!

27. I think in the movie that they totally wrecked Edward’s character. He’s dramatic, and you love him for that, but he lacks some kind of dimension. Read the Midnight sun draft and you’ll see he has way more personalty

28. I knew the first time i saw it i would be distracted by any differences between the book and the movie, so ya, they bugged me, but it was still good. Them i saw it a second time today and my gosh its even better the second time. I am sooo going to see again (and again? and again?) I have so many friends who read the books, and i wanna see it with all of them! I love eric in the movie, he was hilarious. I loved all the school people in the movie more so than in the book, they really developed the characters more. Alice was soo cute in the movie, very eccentric. Love how she pitched during the baseball game. It’s a shame James had to die in the first movie….he was soo hot. Taylor Lautner did a good job on Jacob. Some of the scenes felt kindof rushed, i wish the movie was longer. Bella and Edward had a great chemistry. Loved the kiss. And for some reason i loved loved LOVED the scene where Edward and Carlisle are trying to save Bella. So intense. Mkay, i could go on, but i have a feeling that no one will attempt to read any of this if i do…. GO SEE TWILIGHT!!

29. 2nd Bella Cullen says:

Wel for me…..i just guessed coz…….IHAVENT SEEN THE MOVIE YET!!!!!!!
    it hasnt released here yet……aaaaaaarrrrrrrr

30. waytoohard!!! says:

this poll is way too hard! Especially the favorite vampire one and the favorite student one! I can’t chose on the vampires! I LOVE alice, carlisle, jasper, and emmett (in no particular order). Also i couldn’t decide between eric, mike, and jessica. They were all so funny in their own ways! In the end though i went with Jasper as my fav vamp and Eric as my fav student. BUT IT WAS WAY HARD!

31. Billy Burke did such a fantastic job. His understated portrayal of Charlie really accented the nervous new-love energy that Kristen and Rob were trying to convey.

For those who commented on not getting enough Alice in the movie, remember, we get very little of Alice in Twilight. You really don’t get to know her character until the end of New Moon and then all through Eclipse.

I spent the first time seeing the movie mentally checking off what they used and what they didn’t. I’ve seen it twice since then and have enjoyed it better each time. This movie really requires more then one viewing for the die-hard book fan so you can learn to just enjoy the movie for what it is, not how it compares to the book.

32. I love the movie watched it 3 times and can’t get enough of it so as the book, can’t wait for the new moon although i will be disappointed by the lost of edward in the middle of the story I am team Edward…Robert Pattinson is good and so perfect as Edward Cullen and so is Kristen Stewart, so there’s the chemistry I felt it too..I really wish they’ll be in real life they so look good together and for the role of Jacob although I like him, it will be better if Steven Strait will play the older version..Lautner looks like the younger sibling of Belle it won’t be that much of a challenge to Edward especially in Eclipse…I love Charlie good choice…Where is Ben Cheney? Really good!

33. Charlie was extremely hilarious!And I really adored Victoria.She was awesome!

34. Billy Burke is perfect. I absolutely love how he portrayed the character of Charlie.
    && I think Jackson Rathbone was utterly fantastic as Jasper. He didn’t have many lines [and he cut most of them himself], but his facial expressions were dead on.
    I want to kiss the casting directors. I think they did an incredible job!

35. I loved Charlie, Victoria, Emmett and Mike. they were soo amazing.so dead-on characters.

36. i LOVED Charlie in the movie. He did an awesome job. James was amazing too, he really got into his character and his head tilts just fit his character, he wasnt afraid to get into it. Favorite vampire was definitely Jasper (although Alice was right behind)his “pain” face was priceless. I was wondering… in the previews for the movie Emmett says “shes not one of us” and I’ve seen the movie twice and didnt hear that line once, did he say it in the movie???

37. oh these are so cool =]
    everyone was great, but CHARLIE OWNED THAT MOVIE! seriously, billy burke stole the dang show. he was awesome!

38. I loved the movie it wasn’t perfect but it was Twilight ! Catherine just needs to stop doing close ups and better acting !!

1. [...] The Lexicon is running an awesome set of polls about the movie, and you should definitely check it out (I already put in my [...]