New Moon is Official

New Moon is Official:

—–Original Message—–
From: Jenni <**@****.com Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 12:05 PM To: Alphie <*****@******.com; Pel <**********@***.Com Subject: Fwd: Thank you from Kristen and Rob I’m not sure if you received this e-mail, so I thought I’d forward it to you to put on the Lex. I hope you two enjoyed the movie as much as I did. Jenni Begin forwarded message: From: “Summit Entertainment”

Comments

1. YAYYY =)
    cant wait!!
    =DDD

2. Solstice442 says:

OMG I can’t wait for new moon. I know its going to be as good as twilight

3. I’m so delighted 😀 cant wait

4. I got my e-mail today too. :) REALLY EXCITED.

5. KNEW IT!
    They couldn’t end twilight like that without the sequels. :)
    I am soooo going to see new moon just as many times as im seeing twilight!

6. they call her my singer says:

Woo hoo! I am so excited. Off topic, did anyone see Stephenie Meyer’s cameo? I thought that was so cool.

7. Made my day. We all knew that they would have to make New Moon, or deal with millions of angry fans, but having it official makes it suddenly so real. Can’t wait.

8. Twilight grossed $35.7 on Friday alone…it’s on track for a $65 million weekend!

Let the countdown for New Moon begin!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOO exciting!

9. yay! i can’t wait for more twilight stuff!!!

10. omg yay i’m so excited i loved the movie it was amazing i’m happy rob, kristen and the rest of the cast played the pats exactlly the way i hoped they would and the music was great well heck i guess everything about it was amazing i can’t wait til new moon yay

11. Contemplating Romanticide says:

Yayyy. I’m happy.
    Hopefully they’ll heed fan’s responses to Twilight and not make the same mistakes in New Moon.

12. bumblebee33 says:

haha you can tell they were planning on it by the end of twilight. i think taylor lautner will portray jacob well, but i’m gonna cry so hard when edward leaves.

13. AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! Yea i just saw it in my email and nearly screamed LOL! i did squeal though hehe! So yea i loved the movie and now we have New Moon to look forward to! Yippie! : D

14. Oh YES!
    -squeals-

15. YAY! I got that email this morning.
    new moon is my favorite book and im so happy there doing the movie !
    as long as they get the parts with Edward right ill be happy!

16. GREAT news!!

I wasn’t able to watch Twilight yet, because I’m not living in the United States, but it means that now I have two movies to look forward to!!

Thank you to all fans in the US who made that possible and CONGRATULATIONS to all involved in making the movie!!

17. ChelseaLee says:

*dancing*

18. I’m so excited! More movies, and bigger budget. Hopefully they do the filming close together (they said they didn’t want to do it quite so back-to-back). I know it will be kinda hard to film, but I hope they sign on the actors for Breaking Dawn (they will be getting good raises).
    It’s my birthday & what a great present! :-)
    Since the cast will be promoting in Europe now, we will get interviews about the next film New Moon!!! Instead of the same old questions and responses

19. Yay! I’m so excited for it! :)

20. yay!!!!!!
    WE DID IT!!!
    I’m so proud to be a twilighter!

21. AriLovesEdward says:

this means that I have to watch twilight more times, so they get a bigger budget…boo hoo. Lol jk! Im fricken esctatic!

22. Yay! I’ve not even seen Twilight yet (I live in the UK), but this is great news! 😀

23. JulesCullen says:

YES!!!!! That was a quick decision… though we all knew it was going to happen anyway!!!

I heard that Twilight made $30 million dollars yesterday!!! $7 million just in midnight showings!

24. *hyperventilates*

OME. OME. OME. OME. OME. OME. OME.

YAY!

Twilight was AMAZING. I can’t wait for New Moon!!

25. This is great, I’m happy for Stephenie and the whole crew that made the first movie possible and now we get to experience New Moon!!
    JAS- I was just about to say the same thing about the gross for Friday. 35 million and an expected 75 million for the weekend!!! I’m so happy that it’s done so well =)

26. Like EmC said, we did it!! We get a New Moon now!!! I got that email, and I screamed so loud I think my entire neighborhood heard me. Its fantastic!! Now we have something else to look forward to. :)

27. Oh my gosh! I’m so happy, excited, estatic, and everything else in between right now! I’m so happy! 😀

28. woohoo!!!! i can’t wait. i hope they film it in portland again. i wish so much i could be in it!

29. YAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!! i’ll be going to that midnight showing too!! :)

30. *trying to not have a heart attack*

OH.MY.FREAKING.CULLEN.

are they serious!? They’re going to make New Moon the movie too!??? YEEEEEAAAAHHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *super happy*

absolutely loved Twilight!! (tomorrow will be my 3rd time watching it!) 😛 and will try to take my sister (who doesn’t have a clue what twilight is) to the 4th time! 😀

I’m really happy how they made Twilight, and now when they have more money they can make it even better!!! (not saying twilight was bad, just saying that maybe they can make New Moon even longer <3 ):D

gosh, I’m so EXCITED!!!! <3<3<3

31. YES! Too bad it’s, like, a year until it would be in theatres.

32. YAY!!! I was so hoping they would do New Moon since they kind of set it up for there to be a second movie.

33. YAYYYYYYYYYY

34. wonder when they will start filming??? :O:D

35. I’m so excited, but come on, were we ever worried it wouldn’t happen? It is so hard not to love it, it had to do well.
    The only thing about new moon is i don’t know if i can watch edward break bella’s heart on screen…it was hard enough to read. It’s going to be a lot darker. And they are gonna have to pull off the wolves….

36. Yaaaay!!! OME *-*

I’m so happy!!! 😀

37. Saw it 3 times in 36 hours….loved it! So pumped for New Moon. The stuff in Italy is gonna be AMAZING!!!!!!!

38. Yay!!

I’m so happy that I won’t be forced into a Twilight withdrawel! There’s more to look forward to! I canlook forward to seeing more of what I liked an hopefully get the opportunity to see any flaws improved upon (although there wasn’t much!)

39. OMG I’M SCREAMING!!!!
    I can’t wait for New Moon<33

40. DUDE, YES!!!!

This is amazing.
    Hopefully they’ll have a bigger budget and make an even more amazing movie.

~Jo

41. does this mean that Twilight Tuesday will be back?? I almost cried when Larry said it was the last one this week!!

42. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. I squeeeed sooo much my friend thinks im sooo weird but OMG OMG OMG
    Soooo freaking out right now. YAY
    !!

43. futuremrscullen says:

Yeah, I got it too! I’m so happy! I was literally jumping up and down in my room lol. My husband will love to hear this story… he was hoping it wouldn’t do well because all I was talking about is Twilight lol.

44. Edward Cullen is Smelxy (Smells good and sexy) says:

Anybody find it incredibly ironic that the street name is Stewart…?

45. and so the obsession continues!

FREAKING AWESOME!

46. Sweet! I just saw the movie, and it was AMAZING! I can’t wait for New Moon!

47. Here it goes again…in a good way! Can’t wait!

48. AAAAHHHHH!!!!

TOTALLY PSYCHED!!!

49. I got my email today too, I screamed like a mad person, I loved the Twilight movie and I am so happy they are going ahead, i can’t believe it made 7 million on the midnight showings alone!!!!!!

50. YESSSSSSSS
    thats what i screamed when i got my email,
    GOOOD IM SO EXCITEEEED