MTV Guest Blogger Laura Culpepper Interviews Rob

Guest Blogger Laura Culpepper interveiws Rob.   Make sure you watch all 3 clips because they are very entertaining.  Also on MTV there is a brief article about President-Elect Barack Obama and what he and his daughter Malia like to read.

Comments

1. awesome

2. yay 1st comment lol

3. Cheese string XD

4. He got new underwear? That. Is. Awesome.

5. Yep, that confirms it. Rob, we’re getting married. Tomorrow.

6. haha. He’s such a dork. But a funny one at that.

7. Twilight Nymph says:

That interview was so funny, I loved him, it’s like he’s so laid back, but at the same time like shy. It’s like he doesn’t know what to say. Oh, and I’m glad that we have a new President who actually knows to get into some good literature. WHOOOO! Go Twilight! LOL. Yeah, I’d vote for Rob as secretary of Dreamy Eyes. LOL

8. I voted for McCain, but if I had know that Obama and his daughters read Twilight I definitely would have gone blue ;) First on the presidential agenda, National Edward Cullen Day, and of course new laws stating that all guys must be pale, have golden eyes, sparkle in the sun, and be amazingly sweet and romantic.

9. Rob is so funny! and he is just so adorable, i cant believe how normal he is. It would be fun to hang out with him.

10. Haley Capris says:

That interview was hilarious! Rob is so funny, and shy. It’s adorable! Hey maybe everyone can send rob underwear! :)

11. Ooooh! Ooooh! I’d vote Rob for “Secretary of Dreamy Eyes… but. Bleh. I can’t vote.

Catie (comment 8): I liked that new law you thought up!

12. I can’t believe how adorable he is! I was lauging the whole time, especially on that last video.

13. So hilarious! I think alot of people don’t understand his sarcasm, but I think he’s hilarious.

14. LOL the Obama thing is amazing xD

15. Rob. I am planning our wedding, mmkay?

No, really, he’s such a sweetie. And I mean that in the least creeper-esque way I can. He seems like someone I could just TALK to. He seems so normal.

Oh wow, I can’t wait for his reaction to BD. “I have to eat a baby out of Kristen’s stomach? WTF.”

Rob had a parking ticket? That’s priceless.

“I needed nail clippers… Because I needed to clip my nails.”
    I find this funny for no apparent reason.

“Well, it’s always nice to see you!”
    “Oh! *does that little elbow thing*”

I want to meet this man.
    Now.
    Please and thank you.

~Jo

16. proud_twihard says:

why does he always sound so awkward when he’s being interviewed?I mean seriously, if I didn’t know who he was, I would probably think he was mentally challenged.

17. TMI Rob! LOL!!! He’s a nut. Hope he stays that way. Showing the real person he is. :)

18. Rob is really funny.Proud_Twihard, I would have thought the same thing as you.

OMG!This was the most unexpected thing about Twilight fandom.I wouldn’t have ever imagined that the US President could be reading the Twilight Saga with his daughter!This was the most shocking news ever.I just love Malia!

Now I have to tell this to my dad who is completely thrilled with the elections’ results!

19. COOL! That means we are Obama’s bodyguards! Anyone who tries to threaten him has to go through us first! I can finally say I’m proud to be an American because I have a twilighter president!!!!

20. “I got some new underpants”
    haha. i think i love him even more. but like not a creepy stalker way. just like i love you as a person kind of way. i really hope he doesn’t change at all. i hope he doesn’t let all the fame go to his head.
    :D

21. okay so I offically like rob now. I wasn’t too sure about him (not his acting) but I gotta love his humor. I would so do what he did in the third clip. i don’t know what was more funny, the randomness of his “projects” or the embarrassment on the chicks face!

22. soccergrly1173 says:

haha ok so i just came from that whole fiasco with the hot topic tour in sf and my day is totally ruined
    but this made me feel so much better!
    didnt get to see him in person…wow that makes me sad…
    but this video seriously brightened up my day :)

23. This is random… Go to your tv Twilight’s on Access hollywood!!!!!!!!!

24. doesn’t work for me :(

25. Heyy,
    can someone youtube it for those of us who live outside of the US,
    like us Canadians? Please : )

26. I am so marrying Rob after that interview! He’s just so sweet and funny. And random!

27. Alex, it doesn’t work for me either. Will someone please put it on youtube? apparently my platform does not support flash player 9. :( ugh.

28. Youtube link, anyone? :P

29. omg he is the most adorable thing i have ever seen! his personality is amazing!

30. I’ve laughed pretty hard in my life. But I swear i have never laughed soo hard in the entirety of my life. Shouldn’t it be string cheese not “cheese string”?!?!? and i think its a good thing that he cut his toenails cuz my thigh got slit open by a girl who had really long toenails during my water polo game.

31. He is always so genuine, sincere, authentic, Rob is not plastic,he is such an idiot! I really like him

32. Well, I don’t think Obama is going to read Breaking Dawn with them, lol XD

33. Crime Professor says:

What the freak is up with his hair here, and on the other multiple interviews he’s done this day with this outfit & this same hairdo? Dude has awesome hair but he looks like he is wearing a toupe’. It is really bad.

34. dancrkittycat says:

i was almost hyperventilating from laughing so hard at the office. people around me think that i’m insane! i have my headphones discretely hidden so i look even more weird laughing at nothing!!!
    this was great, he is so funny and such a dork!!! i don’t think i would like him as much if he were a diva!!! he’s so funny that almost makes me feel like i know him or something.
    The girl did good at keeping her nerves in check and acting natural too.
    funny!

35. Mary Alice Cullen says:

He is too funny.
    Underware and nailcliper? :)

36. Three words: I LOVE ROB!!!!

37. Reason why is great to be a gay ;)
    New shoes don’t blister, cut, and mangle your feet. Its joke :)