Tickets For Sale and Port Angeles Footage

Various ticket buying services are listing Twilight tickets. You are able to buy for the opening weekend and beyond depending on the theater and the location.  Do check back if there is a location that you are interested in that doesn’t have a show time you want yet, especially a midnight showing. Sometimes those end up getting listed later on.

Your best bet is to see which service works is your area, some are merely mentioning that Twilight is upcoming vs. others will let you order.

Fandango has a couple of clips up. The second one down has a few brief seconds of the Port Angles clip mixed in with previously seen footage. TY to Jenny for the heads up.

Comments

1. OMG. When Edward said ‘Get in the car’ I screamed.
    O____________O

-faints-

2. i thought this new mini-trailer was almost excessively awesome! loved the new footage, especially the stuff with the c30! sorry, i’m really not that knowledgeable about cars, but i thought it looked appropriate (and appropriately cool!) for the situation… as to showings of the movie… fandango (the only site i know of that sells tickets to theaters in my area) still isn’t selling tickets, or even listing showtimes… dog-gone fandango-bakersfield! but then, i checked for other areas (and the cinemark in long beach), and they didn’t have showings up either… not even L.A.!

3. StinaCullen says:

I bought my tickets this morning!!!!! ** Squeals **

4. StinaCullen says:

moremoi1 – Bakersfield, Cali?
    I just bought mine for Lancaster, Cali from Fandango

5. Maddie Cullen says:

OMG! i love when he’s like “Get In The Car!” and he slams the door :) ahh hes SOOOOO delicious lol

6. “I feel…very…protective of you”
    Gahhh <3 <3 <3
    And then the whole “Get in the car!” thing
    OME
    <3 <3 <3 <3

7. Wow!I just love the new footage!When he said “Get in the car” I was like OMG!

8. OMG, that new footage is so awesome!

9. I just got my tickets. Woo-Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!

10. They aren’t listing times for my theater yet….Booooo. But that new footage from Port Angeles? OMG!!!! I rewound it and watched that part like 3 or 4 times.

“Get in the car.” <– *squeal*

11. will the movie be out in malaysia???

12. Does anyone know if tix are being sold for NYC?

13. Love the new video!!!
    OME!!!

14. Twilight Nymph says:

Love the Port Angeles scene. It’s so awesome.

15. rhinostar says:

WOW!!!!! ‘Get in the car’ and the whole ‘I feel very protective of you’ i simply can’t wait till december the 11th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. OME!! AAAHHHH!! I sooo LOVE THE NEW VIDEO!! I can’t wait for the movie now! and sadly my theater doesn’t have the tickets yet, I’ve been checking for the past 2 weeks but they told me they don’t know when they will get them.

17. Yay i just brought my tickets!!!! Woo!!!!!

18. OMG. I love that video. Has anyone seen the trailers on tv?

AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH I JUST SAW THIS TRAILER ON TV!!!!!!!!! I SCREAMED :) :) :) :) :)

20. When I heard him say “Get in the car!” I nearly fainted right there in the library!!! I couldn’t breath, it was so brilliant!!

21. I kept rewinding it over and over; it was so cool, and Edward looked about ready to rip them to bits!!!! Hence the reason no one messes with Bella…wish I had my own Edward *sigh*

22. edwardluver says:

edward is is so sexy u guys if i was in that but do you know wat i would do to him

23. If anyone wants tix in the Orlando area, Cinemark at Festival Bay (I-Drive) has them on pre-sale on their website (cinemark.com). I just bought mine today. See you all on the 21st!

24. I was like OMG when edward said GET IN THE CAR!

25. where on earth are you guys ordering tickets from?
    i cant seem to find a site that sells them.
    keep in mind i live in New Jersey

26. Entire staff over here in the office is very excited about seeing “Twilight’. Great books!

Jonas Cord jr

27. I need help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I don’t know where to go for a midnight showing in my area!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SOME ONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. […] the original post on Twilight Lexicon Share and Enjoy: These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and […]