Mike Welch to Appear on Live Podcast

Twilight Actor Michael Welch is going to make an appearance at the TwilightLive podcast at Borders in Westwood, Los Angeles, on November 16th, 2008 (the afternoon before the Twilight red carpet premiere).

The Los Angeles TwilightLive will feature panelists from TwilightSeriesTheories, Imprint (the podcast of TwilightSource), His Golden Eyes, TwiCon, and more, and discussions will include topics on the Twilight books, movies, and fandom.

The show is scheduled to start at 2 pm local time, and Welch will appear during the 2 hour time frame for a Question and Answer session.  Welch will also be signing autographs — you must bring your own print.

If you have any publicity questions, please email becka@twilightseriestheories.com

If you are planning on coming to the event, please RSVP with the amount of people in your party to twilightlive@gmail.com

Comments

1. Team Twilight (formerly known as *Twilighter*) says:

Cool!! Too bad I can’t go… Oh well! Have fun :)

2. “afternoon before Twilight red carpet premiere”
    I hope they have one in the UK as well! They should do, seeing as it doesn’t come out until about a month later *disgruntled sigh* maybe I’ll fly over or something..? Anyone care to join me? :).

3. Harryfan20 says:

Sorry off topic but I haven’t been on for a while and I heard that SM is for sure not doing Midnight Sun. Confirmation anyone? And if so, why? Because of the leak?

That is unfounded rumor. The status of Midnight Sun remains the same as what is on Stephenie’s website.
    Pel

4. awwwww I so wanna go!

5. so is this the event that Bailey (nomoremarbles) is going to be at? if it is OME Bailey and Mike under the same roof?!!!! i will be there if she is!!! <3 megan <3

Yes, indeed, Bailey and Mike will be there. Their "people" (sorry I couldn’t resist, if you follow the No More Marbles vlogs on YouTube you get the joke) have connected. :)
    Pel

6. I get the joke. Pel, you have wit.

I wish I could go, but I’m near Bailey’s hometown. It would take a miracle to get my parents permission to travel that far.

7. Why Los Angeles??!!

8. Because that’s where the premiere is going to be the next day :) so we’ll be in town anyway.

9. Tateyyy92 says:

Ok so I want to go and probably can since westwood is ony like an hour away.. But do u have to pay to get in? and how many people are going to be allowed in?

10. The event is free to the public, and we will allow people in until we reach capacity :)

11. bitemypillows says:

yay los angeles rocks!!!! <3
    gunna hit that and the premiere the next day :) :) maybe mike will remember me at the premiere!! yea rite <3

12. wait! I thought the premiere was on the 17th??? Not the 16th

13. Listen to what Mike said to PopStar about TwiCon:

PopStar.com: Thoughts on TwiCon 2009?
    Michael Welch: I am totally there. I have been in some sci-fi conventions and they are fantastic. I am there 100% they are one of my favorite things to do.

With him doing the podcast too, I think he’s officially my hero. He’s such a fan favorite!!!

14. Tateyyy92 says:

I sent an email to the twilightlive@gmail.com and I haven’t gotten a conformation email and I wanted to make sure that the email was received and everything is straight.

15. twilighter says:

welcome to the mike welch lexicon! no thanks

1. […] Michael will be appearing at Borders in Westwood, Los Angeles on Sunday, November 16, the afternoon before Twilight’s red carpet premiere, for the TwilightLive podcast and Q & A. More information can be found at Twilight Lexicon. […]