Stephenie on Ellen

Stephenie will be appearing on the Ellen DeGeneres Show on Wednesday, September 17th. Unfortunately, tickets for that show are not currently available according to Ellen’s site, so set your TIVOs, DVRs, etc. Thanks to Nathania for the tip that we confirmed.

To find out when Ellen airs in your area, check out this nifty chart from Ellen’s homepage that lists both national and international airing times of her program! Too bad all shows don’t have a page like this.

Comments

1. WOW. Stephenie is really getting famous. I’m so happy for her. Hopefully I won’t have school when the show is on.

2. Yay first comment

3. Yay! I will definitely be watching this. Ellen is such a fun interviewer to watch, I love how she’s so funny to her guests.

Ellen Today. Oprah Tomorrow.

4. Cool-do you know what she will be for? Is it Breaking Dawn, the movie, etc?

5. This is awsome.
    I love Ellen.
    Hmm wonder is Stephenie will dance?
    Ha

6. That is going to be one of the best episodes of Ellen ever! Two of my fave people on TV at the same time!! yAy! I hope Stephenie dances that would be so AWESOME!

7. Cool!!

Haha and that’s my birthday too! Nice birthday present.

8. I love Ellen! This is exciting!

9. cool beans!

10. Yes! I’ll be home by that time.

11. TrueTwilighter says:

WOW THAT’S SO EXCITING YAY !!!

12. lirael cullen says:

Aww..yeah!! Yeehaa i look forward to it.

13. So cool! I have season pass for Ellen anyways, I am so happy she invited Stephenie! Once again, Ellen is the best and Steph deserves the best :-)

14. OMG!! AAAAHHH!! I am sooo gunna be watching it! :)

15. yay.
    i love ellen. but i mostly
    love stephenie. lol.

so much phone. :D

16. *fun. lmao. my bad. :D

17. LOL, Emma! I bet she does! She likes music and how can you not dance?

18. Wow, this should be interesting!!

Hmm, I should DVR that considering my mom watches her shows when Ellen is on and I think she has a thing against the comedian…

:D this should be VERY interesting…

19. BlueStarlight says:

All right!!! I’m so excited! One more week!

20. I won’t be able to see it :( One more reason why I hate Germany…and love Youtube^^

21. Wow, I am so excited for her, I love that she is getting all this publicity. Can’t wait to see it. I like Ellen as a host so hopefully it will be a good interview. :)

22. This is WONDERFUL!! Do you know if this has anything to do with that day where we sent in a million emails requesting her and the Twilight Cast?? I might have to call in sick to watch!!

23. i dont know what can get better than this… tow great things together… ellen and stepenie… love them both.. and if their was ever a tv talk show to be on this would be it… can wait to tivo it…omg

24. I hope that Ellen will convince her to write the rest of Midnight Sun!!!

25. OMG! I love ELLEN…I love Stephenie…Hahaha, this is going to be so fun to watch!

26. Thats so cool!

27. Ahh I lovvvveeeeeee Ellen, I always watch it, and now I will some more!

28. K so I was being cheap and not paying for cable…but I just might have to get it for this. Ellen is so funny, and nice, and I CANT wait to hear Stephenie. I know that she will have to talk about Midnight Sun for at least a minute and I really hope that she will say for sure that she will eventually finish it…even if it is in 10 years, just to give us definate hope.

29. WOOHOO Ellen! ah i love to watch that show once in awhile. one more reason to watch it.

30. I really hope stephenie talks about Midnight Sun. Maybe, like someone above said, ellen will convince her to write again :) I will be praying

31. Omg! yes :D

32. yes i love the ellen show this great!!!!i hope steph will go on oprah someday soon.

33. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

My two favorite people on one show! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

34. CreamAndRoses says:

YAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!! Too bad I’ll be at school. I’ll make my mom tape it =).

35. to twilight lexicon,
    can’t see your contact us section.

there is more VMA stuff and a pole with taylor in it!

36. Twifanatic Amanda says:

This is going to be so awesome!~

37. Danny Chipman says:

Hmmm…this ough to be interesting. A very conservative wife and mom, sponsor of real feminism, together with one of the most conspicuous symbols of liberalism and (tongue-in-cheek) feminism of the late 20th century.

This is definitely one to break out the popcorn for.

38. “Too bad all shows don’t have a page like this.”
    AGREED!!!

39. Just sent an e-mail to Ellen, thanking her in advance for having Steph- on the show…This is great!!!

40. I hope someone puts it up on youtube at some point…i have class that night!

41. Team Twilight (formerly known as *Twilighter*) says:

YAY!! I have satellite and live in Canada so it’s all good :) Hopefully I don’t get my hopes up and then see her for like 2 minutes! Hopefully she’s on for the WHOLE show!!! Can’t wait! Thanks Lex and Ellen ;)

42. Its about time!!!! I have been waiting for a talk show appearance. They all need to smart up and book her for their shows. Ratings will be HUGE that day. SO EXCITED!!!!

43. This is fantabulous. Wouldn’t it be funny if Ellen did a spoof of the Russel Brand/Rpattz interruption scandal, and kept interrupting Steph, and then cut away to something else, (only to come back from commercial and be like, JUST KIDDING TWILIGHTERS!)

44. shannon_love says:

HAHAHA she would do that.

45. Team Twilight (formerly known as *Twilighter*) says:

Look what I found :) :

If you look at the left side with all the top tens and stuff, you’ll have to scroll down, and you’ll see top ten most searched. Guess who’s at numero uno???????? Obviously Twilight or else this comment wouldn’t exist!!! TWILIGHT WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD I TELL YOU… THE WORLD… ONE COUNTRY AT A TIME!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

46. Oh, this is gonna be awesome! I watch Ellen everyday after school; she’s hilarious! Can’t wait.

47. silentcamisado says:

NOOOOOOO!!!! I can’t watch it!!!!! I’ll be camping. :(
    Man, I wanna see it!

48. arielkid78 says:

Good for Stephenie!

49. i love edward cullen says:

YEAH!!!! for Stephenie!!!!!!!! I hope it is not on when i’m in school, i want to watch it soooo bad! :) Steph is getting so famous, this is great for her, ellen gets great publicity, good, too. :) :) :)

50. Ellen is hilarious! i love her! & omg stephenie on ellen!!! that’s exciting. too bad i get home too late to watch it =( but i’ll be waiting for the video to be up online!

1. [...] calendars:  Stephenie Meyer has been confirmed for appearing on the Ellen … Twilight LexiconStephenie on Ellen Twilight Tuesday StephenieMeyer.comBreaking Dawn FAQ Mon, 01 Sep 2008 20:01:33Stephenie has posted [...]

2. [...] the original post on Twilight Lexicon Share and Enjoy: These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and [...]