Video For Stephenie

As promised the fandom heard your pleas on "what can we do to support Stephenie Meyer" and the fandom united to make this video.  Stephenie, we continue to support you as a writer.  And your fans will continue to be here for you. Take a much deserved break, we’ll be back whenever you come back.

Comments

1. Team Twilight (formerly known as *Twilighter*) says:

Hey people!! You can see Kristen Stewart in “Catch That Kid” tonight on YTV!!!! :)

2. jenni_elyse says:

The video looks awesome! You guys did a great job!

3. Team Twilight (formerly known as *Twilighter*) says:

Oh… um I don’t know if they have YTV outside Canada. So all the canadiens get to watch “Catch That Kid”!! YAY!!! Sorry to the people who don’t live here. I’m sure it’s on another channel for you guys….

4. I’m at 7:09 with my Twilight Mom !!

I love the video. I love the music. Keep up the great work :)

5. oh dang 4:24 hahah
    thats me!
    this video is amazing!!

6. That video was amazing.
    Love you Stephenie!!!

7. BellaRella says:

Hey I just found this new Twilight Based Band. It’s called Eclipse. They’re working on writing a Twilight song right now and they’ve only done covers but I think they are pretty good! :]]

8. BellaRella says:
  9. That was beautiful. Great work fandom thanks also to all of the fan sites. We support you Steph <3

10. That video ROCKED!!!! A picture I sent was actually in it too. LOVES IT!!!!

11. just to let everyone know, harry potter and the goblet of fire is on abc family right now.

12. I hope she’ll watch the whole thing. I know I didn’t. It’s sooo long.

13. I made it at 9:14! This was a great video, thanks Lexicon!

14. ilovesickmasochisticlions says:

awesome video!
    WE LOVE YOU STEPHENIE! =D

15. That video was amazing. I know Steph will love it ^^ And thanks everyone for sending the pictures in, it was sweet.

16. Sophie Cullen says:

*squeek!!* That’s me at 2:08!! ^_^

Anyways, excellent video. I’m so happy that the Lex and all the other sites found ways for us to support Team Stephenie.

17. RainyForks says:

Yay! Me and my little sis are the 4th pic.

Wonderful video, thanks for making it, I’m sure Stephenie will appreciate it greatly.

18. laurelflower93 says:

Wow, that is amazing! Thank you all so much for doing this, and letting us be a part of it. It was awesome to see my picture up there! (I’m the last one ^^)

Laurel

19. OH MY GOSH! How great! I am so glad you guys did this! I hope she sees it and is encouraged! and I totally freaked out when I saw myself! Thanks Lexicon! I didn’t think I was creative enough. Thanks for putting me in!

20. shannon_love says:

LOVE IT

21. arielkid78 says:

great video! GO STEPH

22. http://img176.imageshack.us/my.php?image=forksvampirebs8.jpg

French Fans love you Stephenie!!

Some people on the video have beautiful t-shirt!!

23. I’m getting tired of all the talk about Midnight Sun. It makes me sad and angry that it is on hold indefinitely so I don’t want a new article about “Supporting Stephenie” or “Who is and isn’t supporting Meyer” every time I check the Lexicon. I may just stop coming here until she starts writing it again, if that’s what it would take to not read another article about it.

24. emilypruitt says:

A beautiful effort ladies and gents. Lets all hope together that our support will be felt. PS. I LOVE the use of the Twilight themed bands; “She’s Brighter” is just genius!

25. Oh my god! I love you stephenie! (i totally missed out on saying thank you!) That was a really great video! (if i were SM i would have cried…)

I support Stephenie Meyer! <3;

26. Auriella, this was to be a nice gesture from the Lexicon and all these nice people to SM. Just trying to show her that we care and respect her, it doesn’t have anything to do with MS. When the Lexicon posted the information about this, they asked us to send in pictures if we wanted show our support for SM, they didn’t say anything about MS. Please, please leave the nasty stuff out of this… don’t ruin something so beautiful these people have done. Pleople and their bitternes… amazing, how even something this beautiful can offend someone… blows my mind!

27. Awesome video! So wish I was in it… Fell better Steph!

28. Oh,this was soooo sweet. I started crying after 30 seconds :P I’m so sappy…But I must say, we Twilighters are a handsome bunch of people and Stephenie, you are handsome too:D So just remember we love you with all our hearts and we want you to be happy. So go and be happy Stephenie and remember we will always support you! :D

29. That was great! And to think, there is MILLIONS more fans out there in the world!!!!!!!!!

30. Stephanie, I am portuguese and I love you and your books, I am !9 years and I just love twilight, new moon, eclipse and yes, I love Breaking dawn,so much! Sorry, my english is not good, but I hope you continued midnight sun, please, we need that!

Thank you!

31. Maddie Cullen says:

OMG! my pic made it! :D I’m at 3:50! With the Forks jacket! This is sooooo Awesome! Great Job!

32. OME what an awesome video we all love you Stephenie!!

33. Love you Steph!

34. Hey guys! I thought the video was great!!!! I am sure Stephenie will love it!!!!

35. Wow! That was amazing! I wish I had sent in a picture, but I think that video says it all. We love and support you, Stephenie!

36. MichelleinPa says:

What a wonderful tribute – I had tears in my eyes just watching all the love and support – all the hopeful faces just wanting to give a little back. I don’t see how SM could fail to be touched by a beautiful show of support

Amazing job, Twilighters – you should be proud of yourselves! I am proud to call myself a fan this weekend.

37. Does anyone know what the songs are in the video?

I loved it, When I saw the announcement I was like “oh cool! I should do that!” but of course, I forgot. It was great to see everyone that loved Twilight. I knew other people loved it but I thought nobody around me did but I recognized one of the girls from my school! It was awesome. We love you Stephenie!!

38. hey is anyone seein da VMAs?

39. Never mind, the video wasn’t over when I posted my comment… :)

40. holy crap i just saw robert
    kristen taylor and cam!!!!!!!!!!

41. ugh they cut robert off!!! why didn’t the british guy let him talk?!?!

42. it was wayyy 2 short!!!

43. This is wonderful!It’s as beautiful as the quilt.I really love it.

I wish I had been part of it.But I didn’t know how to send my picture and,more than anything,I was afraid for not being creative enough and to ruin everything.

Fantastic work guys!Thanks to everyone!

We heart you Stephenie!You know we love you!

44. The picture that is waiting for you before you press play shouldnt be there.As much as they support Stephenie this shouldnt be a video asking or begging for Midnight Sun this should be a vid to support stephenie’s choice over what she has done and nothing more.Saying we need Midnight Sun isnt goin to help in any way.It makes it seem as though your doin it so you can get the book out of her and nothing more,although i I am clearly aware that that is not the case.I think the video was great though and a very good concept to show love and support,but no one should be begging for Midnight Sun.She will finish it when shes ready and if not, then we can make do with what we have.

45. Awesome video! I really loved it! I hope Stephenie sees it, and sees just how much she is loved and supported. Super cool idea, and it turned out soooo well! Kudos to you all! :D

46. Oh, Charlotte-my sentiments EXACTLY!! WHAT THE HECK WAS WITH THAT?? Rob was TOTALLY cut off, and that was so not cool!! I’m glad someone else saw that! I’m so mad!

47. This is very adorable. I wish I saw more fans holding copies of The Host. That would show they support her outside the Twilight universe and this isn’t only about getting her to write Midnight Sun.

48. OMGOMGOMGOMG
    THEY CUT THEM OFF!
    THEY BARELY GOT TO TALK AT ALL!
    I’M SO ANGRY
    that was the main reason i was watching the VMAs.

Anyway, i thought the video was great!

49. Krissf,
    Just so you know :), the preview picture of the video is a random picture, perhaps is because it happens to be in the middle of the video that it got selected, but it’s out of our control what google video chooses as the preview picture. I just wanted you to know that the video is to show our support for SM and that we are not trying to beg for MS.

~Nena

50. This is an awesome video! I was so glad when I saw that me and my brother’s pictures made it in there! :)

Ther are so many people that support Stephenie, this is a very very very small portion of those people! We all love you and hope you get to feeling better!

<33