In the News

Bob Thompson from the National Post has an awesome article with Catherine Hardwicke about the movie. She talked about the search for Bella and Edward and includes the Weather clip that debuted on the Greetings From Twilight site.

The Host takes the 4th place slot in this week’s Publisher’s Weekly Bestseller’s list. And in the Wall Street Journal’s Bestseller’s list Stephenie snags the 4th (Twilight), 5th (The Host), and 10th (Eclipse) place slots.

The Advertizer.com has an article about Twilight being one of the summer’s hot reads along with a few other books that might be something to check out while we wait for Breaking Dawn to release.

The Kansas City Star has an article about a few of the YA novels that are about to meet the big screen. From Twilight to the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2, it has a fun peek of movies to look forward to in the upcoming months.

Comments

1. Bite me:

I don’t know which video she was talking about either! xD I just said that in case you didn’t know there was a piano song on the behind the scenes video.

I agree with you. I don’t think it’s Bella’s lullaby. Not all piano song’s are Bella’s lullaby. xD It could be just a random song they picked. The lullaby it’s one of the most awaited things, I agree they wouldn’t spoil that surprise. Also, Rob was still on the process of making it, and writing a song takes quite a while!

2. OME… It’s really happening…. the movie is only months away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY CAN’T IT COME OUT FASTER!!! AND WHY DOES BREAKING DAWN HAVE TO END THE SAGA!!!!????? :( :( :( :( Oh well…

3. xKatieXCullenx says:

KEEP VOTING FOR THE TWILIGHT CAST PEOPLE!!!!!!!! TOKYO HOTEL IS IN THE LEAD!!!!!!!

4. Andrea – you are awesome thank you sooooooo much for telling us about that video!!!!

5. You’re welcome. :)

6. silverbells says:

Oh. My. Edward. I think I have gone into cardiac arrest. Thank you sooooooooo much Andrea! That has made my week. This is insane! AHHHH! I think I am going to die before December 8O. That was amazing. Thank YOOUUUUU!

7. andrea- seriously you are awesome!!

and i hate Tokio Hotel. they can’t sing but i’ve already voted for the twilight cast, on both my mum and dad’s computers!! – and why are they so popular, i didn’t realise they had so many fans!

8. silverbells says:

oh, and for those who don’t know, the piano in the background is Claire De Lune by Debussy :D

9. BELLAuk says:
  10. I love Claire De Lune. Debussy=geniusness. I also love the piano. I own one and can’t go two days without playing it. And those CLIPS are FANTASTIC. I can’t wait until 12.12.08. *singing* That dayyy is a magiccc ddaayyyyyy……

11. Just Felt like saying, Harry Potter 4 is on now, which means Cedward is on now! Its on ABC Family go watch it!

12. Some of those other books sound really cool!

It would probably be impossible, but Lillith would be a cool movie if anybody tried, of course it’s so long, they would have to cut out a lot.

13. the twilight cast is losing by 20 votes! if u havent voted, vote!please:)

14. Mary Alice Cullen says:

In the interview in sorta the last part their is a piano playing is that Edward’s lullaby? Well it sounds beautiful.. I like it.

15. Jessica says:

Please go to this we need the TWILIGHT VOTES!!!!! we are behind Tokio Hotel!!!! WE NEED THE VOTES!!!!!!

16. Haha, I have DVR, and I have Harry Potter 1-4 recorded. Whenever there’s nothing else on, it’s GOF for me. You have no idea… I freak out when Robert comes on screen. And at the part where he jumps down from the tree (strangely, very Edwardish, has anyone else noticed?) I get up in anticipation and do this jazz-hands thing at the exact moment when he jumps. I’m crazy. I know.