Actor Spotlight

This week we turn our spotlight to the actor cast as Jacob Black.

Taylor Lautner

Be My Escape did an awesome job writing this up for us.  So read the bio and head over to our message boards to discuss what things you think Taylor can bring to the role of Jacob Black.

And if you too are a wolf girl…these shirts designed by Ambereyes in our store are just the thing to show your Pack support!

And by popular demand….

Comments

1. whats that swirly thing next to the words team jacob? call me dumb, but ive been staring at it and i just cant figure it out!!

2. erm, i think it’s just a design flourish thingie.
    i think.
    cute t-shirts..
    and cute photo. lol.

3. eeep he’s cute…but i’m not team jacob. is that a problem?

4. I am team Jacob. I would get a shirt, except I’m broke. I’d rather save up for BD!

5. Team Jacob! I want a shirt….to bad I have no money o_0

6. suzukid says:

Wow, me too. I’m definitely Team Jacob, but I’m soooo poor.
    And I MUST buy Breaking Dawn.

7. xKatieXCullenx says:

Awww I like those shirts. So cute! And dang, Taylor is GORGEOUS in that picture!!!!

8. shannon_love says:

i am in no way a jacob fan, but i have to say i’m quite excited to see what taylor brings to the role. i think he’s going to do a fantastic job, and like i said before, i’m going to have sooooo much trouble hating him in eclipse (and potentially breaking dawn)!

9. shannon_love says:

god i just had a thought. he’s so strong, imagine what it would feel like to have his arms around you!?
    same with robert! they’re both so strong!
    kristen is so lucky…

10. Jazmine says:

i confused about how jacob is suppose to grow a couple feet and get like really buff??? in the new moon and eclipse the movies (if they decide to do them).

11. Wow, Taylor looks stunning in that picture! And I just love watching his martial arts videos… Boy got skills!

12. Melz Syndrome says:

I’m a true blooded Team Edward..but I don’t think I’d get killed if I said that Taylor is adorably attractive. c:

I see big things in his future. c;

13. I’m only a month and twelve days younger than him! :)

14. il cantante says:

uh.. where did this picture come from. this feeling is new.
    somethings happening… stay back… this could be dangerous…
    temperature is rising, IM PHASING. in to a wolf girl. :p
    excuse my dramatics. haha

15. *team jacob* all the way! i have to say that i was a little worried about taylor lautner at first (i thought he was really quite young), but then i watched his interview and saw his picture and i just melted. beautiful, beautiful boy! i think his personality and looks *wink*wink* are just perfect for the loveable jacob black!

16. NenaCullen says:

Wow, that’s a great picture of Taylor *HAWT*

17. oh no way… he’s an aquarius, now i have to love him as jacob black :) i was reserving judgment, but being born a water bearer myself… and almost on the same day of the year… and seeing the videos of him popping up all over the lex… ok, he’s in. way to go, taylor!

18. desiree says:

woooo that is a GREAT picture of him!

19. CullenWannabee says:

i agree that is a great picture of him! even though im team edward all the way, i still think taylor is adorable!

20. wow he looks really goood :D

21. Wow that picture just made me Team jacob lol

22. Sexiest pic… ever!

23. Insomnia says:

Woooh, quotes; I ca’nt wait!

24. So hot!! Team Jacob! I wonder how much the T-shirts cost…

25. HAHAHA Team Taylor! That’s what a lot of people are being converted to now.

26. eggo_spaz09 says:

i totally agree with shannon_love. i mean, he’s just so hot! but i’m not supposed to like jacob. i’m team Edward for pete’s sake! gahh this is going to be a tiny bit difficult.

27. whoa. that. picture. is. beautiful. omg. those eyes made me ditch Team Switzerland for Team Jacob. Haha, just kidding.

….OR AM I?…..

Love you, TAYLOR!!!

28. This is why I have been a wolf girl, and always will be. :D

29. MRS>EDWARDCULLEN says:

he’s cute :P
    but im team Edward

30. Dazzled says:

LOVIN the Team Taylor shirts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am ALL team Edward but movie wise Taylor rules, hands down (dont hurt me rob fans…)
    I love Taylor he is sooooo cute!!!!!

31. Dazzled says:

and THANK you for the picture, the only pics of him online are like from when he was 12, now I have some real evidance that hes not a little kid!!!!

32. Ellayne says:

Whoa. He looks really good in that picture ;) lol

33. heres a cool video i found about being TEAM TAYLOR

he is going to do a great job
    i am buying a team taylor shirt!

=]

34. Let me get this straight………………
    I LOVE EDWARD! HE IS MY FAVORITE!

However, I think this picture just made me team switzerland!
    Taylor may even be hotter than Rob…..nahh! but he wins i the cute department!!!!

Rob=HOOOOOOOTTTTTT!
    Taylor=CUTIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
    luv them both!

35. NEW PICTURE?? holy crap he looks SOOOO GOOOOD!!

36. christina says:

woww taylor looks rly hott in this picture :D
    im still team edward but dont get me wrong
    jake you are very gandsome as well :DD

37. christina says:

oops i meant to put handsome** not gandsome lol

38. Team Jacob! :D He seems like he’ll do great as Jake; he has enough time to grow into his character. And great shirt designs, too.

39. Woot TEAM JACOB

40. Enough for Forever says:

Taylor is one of the best looking actors in this film and one of the most suited to his role as well. That is an amazing picture.I probably shouldn’t show my mom this. It would get us talking about how amazing he is, and then my dad would be mad at us :) . Team Edward all the way, but so not a Jacob hater! I love Jacob (and Taylor). Can’t wait to see what he brings to the role and what he can do as Jacob in future movies.

Edward and Bella she be together forever(duh) but I’ll take Jake! :)

41. Holyyy handsome ; )
    Team Jacob!

42. OHH OHH sorry…i just saw we’re the same age!
    Yes that is exciting lol

43. Meaghan says:

WOW! i knew Taylor would be perfect for a Twilight Jacob. but after seeing this -hot- picture, i have no doubt in my mind about him as Jacob in the other movies! he looks so intense!

44. schuyeler says:

wow that’s a really nice picture of him! I think he’s perfect for the role of Jacob!

on another note….
    Twilight Cast (29451)
    Tokio Hotel (29443)

OMG I JUST CHECKED THE POLLS AND TOKIO HOTEL IS GAINING ON US!!!!!

WE ARE ONLY 8 FREAKIN VOTES AHEAD!!!

AHH! GO VOTE!! WE HAVE TO WIN!!!!

45. DBSKluvah says:

Wow! Taylor is soo handsome!! I love this picture.

46. I don’t like Jacob, but I jus tcan’t help it; I love Taylor!

47. OMG, I’m my birthday’s a day after his, but I’m a year older! I can’t believe I just realized that! lolz

48. Cassandra says:

as soon as i get some money that
    Team Taylor shirt is sooo mine. lol.

49. Im Team Switzerland, but Team Taylor all the way. Anymore new pictures?? He’s B-E-A-UTIFUL!

Im broke too =[

50. He looks amazing!
    I don’t understand why there’s so many Jacob-haters..?
    I love Jacob Black, (and Taylor).
    But, I love Edward Cullen most! (L)
    ~Ika M.E.

1. […] Read the original post on Twilight Lexicon Share and Enjoy: These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages. […]