Movie news

The Greetings from Twilight movie blog has been updated with a post by director Catherine Hardwicke. There’s a video on the ever changing Pacific Northwest weather.

Bella and Edward (dot) com has a new interview with Christian Serratos, Angela in the Twilight movie. The interview that Mike Welch gave to Sci-Fi World now appears on his MySpace as well. Catch up with all the actor interviews on our actor interview page.

One of the hottest movie rentals and purchases this summer is predicted to be Penelope. The DVD will contain a never seen before Twilight feature.  Summit Entertainment, the studio behind both movies, is leading a trend of independent studios in giving greater exposure of their films.

And finally, in case you were wondering if Rob Pattinson really can sing, really can play the guitar, we give you the following video. Thanks to Twilight Obsessed for the heads up.
There is some question that has arrisen as to if this footage was taken illegally. We have therefore removed it as a precaution.

Comments

1. woo! first :)

2. The video is amazing!!!

3. xingaling says:

the twilight video is taking a really long time to load for me
    can someone youtube it?

4. MelissaO says:

Can’t see the video:(

5. I’m surprised at how much I think he resembles a jazz singer, or someone from a past decade of music.

I wish the video was a little higher quality, or maybe it’s my computer, but it’s like everytime he’d sing really loudly it wasn’t that good on the ears…like feedback almost.

But it feels like if I was actually there, it would have sounded wonderful. It’s weird – it’s like an entirely different person is up there.

Where do these people get all this talent? Is it in the water or something?

6. greetings from twilight video isn’t working :(

Spunk plays the guitar rather well

..but ever since yesterday. I’ve converted to Team Embry (sorry Edward)

7. Can someone post the link to the Robert video? Cause I can’t see it T_T

8. I can’t view the Summit vid =[

9. kessie1122 says:

he’s good at guitar. but when he sings it sounds like yelling…with vibrato. sorry, spunk. but i still love you!

10. Hmmmm….. ?

11. can’t see the video from greetings from twilight either :’( can anyone youtube it please??

12. lol nice guitar, but the singing doesn’t sound so great-at least not on that video. He probably sounds wicked in real life. Still, he’s got more talent than half the people I know who think they can sing. :P

Yay Penelope!

13. I just found the video on youtube!!!
    here’s the link:

14. StupidShinyVolvoOwner says:

Stick to acting rob!

15. Alunamai says:

He can sing… the camera doesn’t give him justice… and is that A John Lennon cover i hear? sounds like War Is Over… but then again… i couldn’t really understand anything…

He is phenominal… now.. how about that lullaby!

16. Robbbbyyyynnnn says:

I

17. Robbbbyyyynnnn says:

I love Rob’s singing! Awesome

18. Michelle says:

Aww that was sweet. He played that guitar awesomely, I’m still unsure if I like his voice or not. But even if he didn’t write the lullaby I think he’ll pull it off well.

19. I’m sorry Robert. I really can’t wait anymore.

I think we should marry soon. Like…Now?

Oh dear, I’m crazy :D

20. That video…..O_O I’m not gonna say he’s the best singer I’ve ever heard, but he does sound really good. I’ll bet he sounds even better in person; I don’t think the video does him justice.

21. sorry. he can’t sing

22. I love that we get to see a different side to RP! I think he sounds great.

I’m sorry, but the people saying he can’t sing are being ridiculous. If his style isn’t to your liking, then fine, but saying he can’t sing… really!?

Why bother posting negative comments anyway?

23. NenaCullen says:

Hey to all of those that are so quick to judge. Remember that this is a hobby of his. He is not a signed musician yet and that video doesn’t do any justice to the sound.
    I don’t know where that video came from, but he’s obviously at one of those places where amateurs play their music for fun.

Ok, rant over, carry on!

24. What an awesome day for news!!! And I loved Penelope. It would have been a nice surprise for me if I had not read this post, lol

25. HELP!

I can’t see the video!

26. Everyone should see Penelope, even if it didn’t have the Twilight feature on it! One reason why I love Summit is because they’re the ones who finally brought Penelope to the screen. It was shown in film festivals back in 2006, but I had to wait two long years for it to finally be shown in movie theaters. And Summit made that possible. And I of course love them for bringing us Twilight, too. Thank you Summit!

And thank you Lexicon for all the fantastic news you provide for us everyday. I check this website for updates like it’s my job. :)

27. I loved Penelope, I wish it was out already!

28. *cringes* His singing was not what I expected, and it overpowered the guitar so I can’t hold opinion on that. Well, at least Bella’s lullaby doesn’t have any lyrics…

29. when does penelope come out on dvd….? I forgot…

30. Quiero mi Lobo rojo says:

Did he write this song?
    It’s actually really good…I like it and I am pretty picky with music.
    I like this cause in a way it kind of sounds like the blues to me!
    WOW…It’s crazy to hear him singing with so much power cause he has the look of the very quiet shy type of guy,ya know?or it seems that way.
    I HOPE thye use the song he writed for Bellas Lullaby cause whis shows that he can actually put a great song together with feeling! GO ROB!!!! LOVE IT!
    You have now proven that you have Many.many talents!!!!

31. Alice Fan 22 says:

hmmm… im not sure about his singing. but guitar=thumbs up. a little too much vibrato rob. but youre not bad. That was actually pretty cool

32. bronte_replay says:

I think Rob and Kristen would sound good together if they did a duet. :) I’d like to hear that.

I missed Penelope in the theater. Christina Ricci is wonderful in everything. she (like KS) makes really interesting and smart acting choices. looking forward to the DVD.

33. sonal theinconstantmoon/unchallenged says:

yes i woke up this morning and saw rob singing!!!!!

its so on my phone now!

34. MelissaO says:

He’s singing old school music, just like Edward. LOVE IT:)

35. Silverstar says:

ouch, my ears are bleeding >.

36. Claire Ateara says:

LeaMMK – Thanks! The Catherine video was taking FOREVER to load, so I checked this out, and found the youtube link you posted. Thanks again :)

37. RainyForks says:

Ahhh he sounds different singing.

He’s good at the guitar!

38. oh la la
    only when you thought it couldn’t get any better
    he can sing for me anytime he feels
    god this just makes it bad
    i have a thing for musicians ;)

the thing on set is so funny! i love it makes me wish i had been there

39. aaaaaaaaaaaawww says:

ummmmmm……….. well rob is an ok singer grate at the guitar but the sining seams like he is like drunk or somthing sorry rob i still love you but my ears want to still be able to hear at the end of the day.:)

40. wow! amazing! i agree the camera gives him NO justice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but this ahhhhhhhh…

41. i’m sorry Robert but you should stick to acting! im not trying to be cruel but i’m just giving you tough love. i still want to see you play the piano though.

42. could Rob get any more attractive? :D

i love the video about the weather, and nikki is awesome :)

43. i’m getting the DVD tommorrow! :D

44. some people are saying penelope isn’t out on DVD… it came out on Monday in the UK, i’m just thinking that it might be different for america?

45. rob’s not amazing, but that was actually pretty decent singing….

46. Twilighter says:

Penelope is coming out on July 15.

47. silly beautiful oversensitive girl says:

he can sing but its too…not something i like. i’m not saying its not good! i’m just saying its interesting….but he can play the guitar which is like freaking awesome!

48. I actually like his singing. im into really rough voices and that song reminded me of a live verison of a jeff buckley song. I think buckley might have been drunk when he sang it but still….

anyways thats just my opinion (and im also not just saying that because rob is incredibly hot :) )

49. BloodSuckingLeech says:

SUCH PASSION….WOW

50. i loved rob singing of course i am very into that acoustic indie tourtured musician thing. You can really tell he gets into his music, which i adore. So rob you can sing for me anyday.

And i cannot wait for the penelope dvd!!!