in the news

Seth has updated the Stephenie Meyer website with an exciting announcement regarding the upcoming webcasting of the Breaking Dawn Tour.  Check it out and register today!

FYI – The New York event is SOLD OUT!!!

FYI – The Los Angeles event is SOLD OUT!!!

Harris Theater Chicago for the Harris Theater, the phone number for the theater is 312-334-7777 It is unknown by us if they are sold out. The phone lines also seem to be locked up.

As of 2:01 eastern time there were seats available for Seattle in the 1st-3rd balconies.

Novel Novice celebrates Edward Cullen’s 107th birthday with a history lesson a la Edward.

There is a stunning new picture of Nikki Reed (Rosalie Hale) on the Official Twilight Movie website.  Please note that the Twilight widget is updated as the website is, so if you want to be up to date on the latest information as soon as its live, get the Twilight widget!

Breaking Dawn to release on August 4th in the Philippines.  (A shoutout to all our readers from the Philipines!)

Bite of Twilight shares its top ten favorite Twilight Love Letters that you submitted to their website.

The Twilight Guy falls in love with Vampire Baseball as he reviews chapter 17: The Game.

Comments

1. love the picture

2. the twilighter. says:

The picture of nikki / rosalie looks sooo amazing!

3. Wow. that IS a gorgeous picture of Rosalie. I love the eyes. Just like I imagined

4. ettingonalice357 says:

Woah! love that picture of Rose! It’s so gorgeous, totally Rosalie-esque. The only thing that kind of bothered me was that her roots were dark brown and Rosalie is suposed to have naturally blond/golden hair. Oh well, I’ll deal.

She’s going to do an amazing job!!1

5. bettingonalice357 says:

can’t wait to get my new york tickets today!!!

6. sonal theinconstantmoon/unchallenged says:

IM NUMBER 5 ON THE LOVE LETTERS!!!!

7. Gah. Nikki is so beautiful.

8. gothika says:

i cant see the pic :( any one know any other links where i can see it?

9. yea, me too… the pics page refuses to load. >.>;

10. It’s not noon eastern for all of the places!

11. scratch that: it works if you press refresh a few million times :)

12. Woah I checked yesterday and it said they went on sale at 10! Now it says 12! No!

13. Hey! Do you guys know when Breaking Dawn will be published in Singapore?

14. twilighter says:

omg that picture of rosalie was absolutely stunning! i liked the one of bella and edward by the river also. sigh. cant want for breaking dawn.

15. twilighter says:

oops. i meant cant wait for breaking dawn.

lol

16. AUGUST freakin’ 4!?!?! I did not wait THIS long for the book to be taken away from me by 2 WHOLE gruesome DAYS….the horror!! :'(

I shan’t believe it.

Oh well…*sniff*

THANKS for the shout out!

17. thanks for posting about our video over at Novel Novice. You guys really are amazing here at the lex!!!!!

18. dadedidodu says:

Breaking Dawn is also released on August 4th in Malaysia. :)
    There’s posters of it with Breaking Dawn’s cover in bookstores like MPH and Borders.

So to answer Alyra’s comment, since Malaysia and Singapore are neighbours, I’m guessing it’s the same for you guys.
    Maybe all of South East Asia gets it at August 4th? (Just a guess on my part, but it makes sense.)

19. I love how pretty she is with Topaz eyes but I think blue would make her prettier but the topaz contacts work since they kind of have to have them ..

20. Nikki IS stunnig. =) Never doubted her.

21. JulesCullen says:

Nikki looks stunning, and those contacts work for her. They look unnatural- in a good way (like she isn’t quite human). I’m so glad that they will show the Breaking Dawn Tour (I’m on a cruise ship that week… so I can’t even get the book for another few days).

22. AHHHHH i’m sitting at the computer for when the clock ticks noon with a credit card handy

and she is very pretty =D i’m sorry i ever doubted her

23. portraitmagazine.net

I’m sorry but I just can’t believe we’re actually losing to Tokio Hotel…

24. I can wait for 2 days :)) Nikki is so pretty and by the way, you misspelled Philippines :D

25. I am sooo EXCITED!!! I can’t wait to get the tickets for NY today..this is gunna be soo cool. Now all I gotta do is make sure I don’t have to work that day, if I do I will just ask for that day off.

26. I don’t see how it being broadcasted online is going to be fun for people. It would be worse than not seeing it at all. Watching everyone else having fun from a computer screen? Lame.

27. I have a quick question to ask, I was wondering if anybody could answer it for me. is the ticketmaster site where u get these tickets a secure site, like if I type my credit card number in nobody can get it right?

28. bumblebee33 says:

sonal- your poem is amazing!!!!!!!!!

29. Melz Syndrome says:

OHMIGOD look at those contacts!! I haven’t really been able to get a good look of them but WOW. Awesome!

30. The picture is amazing. the contacts on her scared me a bit at first. but she is stunning.

31. The eyes are great . . . but, no offense, Nikki Reed just doesn’t capture Rosalie for me – not that she’s not really pretty, but I don’t see her as Rosalie the way she was described in the book.

32. Michelle says:

I got my NYC tickets!! So EXCITED!

33. Cassandra says:

AHHHHHHHH.

One freaking hour.
    Thats how long till the tickets go on sale.
    errrr.

34. YAY I GOT TICKETS!!!!!!!

PS ticketmaster charges way too much in fees

35. i got my tix too!!!
    and i bought 2 tix it came out to $61!!!!
    thats crazy!
    i’m with you amanda…stupid fees…

36. shannon_love says:

I GOT MY TICKETS TOO!!!!!
    NEW YORK BABY!
    i was so nervous because it took like ten minutes and i was sooo scared it was sold out but like WOOOOOOOOO
    SOOOOO EXCITED!

37. Cassandra says:

im confused…
    i thought the tickets were only $20 each…

38. Michelle says:

cassandra- they put extra charges like a order processing fee and a convenience charge and shipping (but i got standard so i wouldnt have to pay more money)

39. Cassandra says:

oh okay.
    i know like nothing about buying stuff online lol. This is the first time im doing it.

40. LOL i bought two tickets and it came to $75 because I don’t trust my printer enough to print them… My friend who I am taking with me (even tho she hasn’t read the books) ironically just got twilight as a birthday present!

41. Im going to meet stephenie =) !!!!!

42. Congrats to all who got tickets. I missed ‘em by that much. *holds two fingers really really close together*
    Know that there is at least one supremely jealous person out there. ;-)

43. I can’t get to them…I’m literally in tears now

44. ugh!!! i can’t get them!! i started at 12 and it keeps telling me to try again!!

45. Joanne Maria says:

Yeah…got ticket for BD….8/1….NYC…

46. Oh. My. Edward.
    Rosalie’s eyes look FANTASMICAL!!!!
    (yes, I did make up a word for this fabulous occasion!)

And I’ll see all those going to the Chicago signing! I’m getting my tickets!!!

47. It’s almost 1pm – does anyone know if NYC is sold out or should I keep trying?

48. Cassandra says:

oh crap. the harris theater page wont come up!!!!!!

49. Allison says:

WHY isn’t the Harris Theater Page coming up???
    StressStressStress

Anybody get through??

50. noooooooooooooo!
    harris page won’t go up and phone lines are full. this is supposed to be my birthday present!