Christian Serratos Interview

Christian Serratos, who plays Angela in the Twilight movie, recently gave us an interview.  Christian’s natural, Angela-like personality comes out through her interview and in this recent video.  The photo is a brand new shot (please contact Christian’s management before taking) from celebrity photographers Smallz and Raskind.

Comments

1. wow she is so sweet
    first!

2. twilightluver345 says:

She seems so nice and I think she is the perfect Angela! I can’t wait for the movie!

3. Mary Alice Cullen says:

She sounds cool. I would see her on Ned’s Declassified School Survier Guide.

4. If you go to the photographer’s website and click on celebrity on the last slide is a picture of Nikki Reed. fyi

5. I cant find that picture on the site. Is it not there?

6. She’s read ‘The Host’! Awesome. She seems really sweet.

7. maggie – I don’t think so. I couldn’t find it either or maybe it will be added later.

8. nicgurl990 says:

maggie and sprut- the picture is on the website…. go onto the celebrities category… it is in black and white.

9. ugh i still dont see it. ive looked like 4 times now.

10. priscillaxcullen says:

I thought this was pretty interesting!

more on the Cullen crest..

11. she seems perfect for angela :) i’m sure she did a great job!

12. stephanie/ twilighter32494 says:
  13. THAT is a really pretty picture of her. Plus I love what she’s wearing. Just had to say, haha. I would totally buy that.

14. That is such a good pic!!! Its sooo pretty!
    Great interview!! She seems really nice!!

15. I love that pic! She is so sweet. When I heard she was cast I thought she was perfect for Angela.

16. omg i totally love her dres!!!!!!

17. iluvedwardthemostest says:

she looks really pretty in that pic and i think she will b a great angela!! i can’t wait for the movie!!

18. She seems real nice!! She’ll defo be a gr8 Angela!!

19. eager 4 eternal damnation says:

she seems exactly right for the part of angela…..the glasses are probably a new addition in the movie though – i dont remember angela wearing glasses in the book

20. Cristian Serratos, who plays Angela in the Twilight movie

Typooo ? D:

21. Charlotte says:

look at that photographer’s website!
    They also have a very very sweet pic of nikki reed!!!!!!
    maybe the lexicon could post it????

22. She is gorgeous! The rocking horse in the picture with her. It’s all too adorable. I lOVE Christian!

23. Adrianna says:

It is adorable. It’s like she’s in a forest. Twilight forest. She’s a great Angela.

24. That’s a lovely picture of Christian.
    She seems to really understand Angela, she’s so sweet!

25. wow, she’s beautiful! i love that pic. =]

26. She seems pretty cool… CAN’T WAIT TO FIND OUT IN DECEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D I’m going into after shock just thinkin’ about it.. :O :O :O

27. OMG!! She looks so sweet and niceeee ! Loking forward Decembeer !

Twilight 4ever !

28. She seems nice. I like her and we have the same birthday so cool!

29. wow, she’s read house of leaves? that’s pretty awesome.

30. 6RanvenousVampires says:

OME, she is soooooooo pretty. i think she will make a perfect Angela. i also agree with that she think there’s more to angela.
    [=

31. shes perfect !!!! and shes JUST like my friend angela r. :] {i woner if movie angela will find out the cullens are vampiers}

32. Christian serratos are the maximum thing I call gerrardo of mexico all those year you have and if you take boyfriend as that you me joust very much my mail it(he,she) is kala-maggie@hotmail.com it(he,she) wanted to converse with I good you go away

33. iKaymarra says: