in the news

The Twilight Trailer rises to #1 on IMDB’s most viewed trailers list!

The Rocky Mountain news marvels at Stephenie’s Best Seller List domination.

Its a Justin Chon Week in the Twilight fandom as this charming actor makes the interview rounds again with an interview at Bite of Twilight.  Visit our Actor Interviews page for this link and any others you may have missed.

The Twilight Lexicon would like to wish Jed from The Movie Fanatic a very happy One year anniversary.  It has been a wonderful year with you and we look forward to many more to come.

Just a little reminder that tickets for the New York Breaking Dawn book tour went on sale today for American Express Card holders!     The Amex pre-sale (aprox. 150 tickets) were sold out in minutes. The remaining 2,000+ New York event tickets go on sale Saturday. See Stephenie’s site for details.

Comments

1. #1 on IMDB’s list?! THAT’S GREAT!

2. wait! for the New York showing…they went on sale today? Does that mean none will be left by Saturday?

3. B/c I thought that that was the sale day

4. Crap, I just went to buy my ticket and it keeps coming up blank, telling me to check back later. have they already been sold out??? I’m hoping there are still tickets left for those who are not American express card holders at least. That way I still have a chance at buying them.

5. HELL TO THE YEAH TWILIGHT’S #1!!! **does a happy dance**

6. Oh my god, that was fast! Ah, I guess my last chance is Saturday. =]

7. Caroline says:

No worries guys, the Amex presale had only about 150 tickets, a very, very small percentage of their 2000+ tickets. That’s why they all sold so quickly. American Express and Ticketmaster employees said that the only time they’ve seen tickets go this fast is for Hannah Montana and the Jonas Brothers. Thankfully, I was one of the few who got tickets today, but I’m sure you won’t have the same problems on Saturday. You’ll be able to get tickets if you are ready on Ticketmaster within the first hour after they go on sale. But, if I were you, I’d be ready to pounce as soon as the clock strikes 12. Just to be safe.

8. are you guys posting your list of 107 reasons why we love Edward Cullen on here or on the opening page of the site? I want to make sure I put a link to it up, we just posted a "Happy Birthday Edward – A History lesson,’ on our site :-) Its a video blog detailing the major historical events that took place during his natural lifetime. I am excited to see what everyone wrote in!

It will be here at 12:01.
    Pel

9. I got my NYC tickets :)

10. Heh heh…I watched it when I saw that it was #1 earlier. Just doing my part to help keep it there!! Yessss, GO TWILIIIIGHT!!

11. sillybella says:

#1!!! great!!! well twilight fans are the most loyal and devoted. of course we are the first.

i absolutely cannot wait for breaking dawn. im so happy becuase i just found out that BD is 783 pgs long!!

12. JulesCullen says:

#1!!! That’s wonderful. And I can’t wait for the “Reasons we love Edward”! Justin Chon seems really sweet.

13. totally jealous allie, hope you have a great time!!!!

14. Sara( Yeah theres many of us) says:

Holy Snowballs! those ticketys went FAST! wOOt! Go Twilighters!xD

15. eager 4 eternal damnation says:

hehe – GO TWILIGHT!!! i’m just waiting to see what the public response will be like on the 12th of december….LOL

oh, and yeah – i wanna see the 107 reasons too…..
    too bad i have my chemistry exam tomorrow…i cant celebrate eddiepoo’s birthday

16. Crystal says:

#1 baby
    and 783 pages, sweet…the more the better
    and sadly i have an american history exam tomorrow morning so i should probablly go to bed before midnight but i cant wait to see the 107 reasons!!
    lexicon…ur amazing!!!

17. O.O

That was quick. I’m glad I got my ticket today.

18. googlyeyes says:

IS IT JUST ME or did anyone else there are NEW PICTURES of JAMES, VICTORIA, LAURENT, AND ROSALIE on the TWILIGHT WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. googlyeyes says:

whoops i meant to put did anyone else SEE….

20. yay! twilight is number 1!
    and i can’t wait for the 107 reasons ;)!!

21. Yeah…I think those are new. Ha HA. Woaah. Nikki looks like…scratch that- Nikki is Rosalie! :)

22. Sara( Yeah theres many of us) says:

*jaw drops* HOLY SNOWBALLS! Nikki=Rosalie! She looks so pretty!!!!

23. Kristine says:

Happy Birthday Edward!!

24. Must…get…tickets….

OME, that is my priority as of now. (Did I even spell that right?) Anyways, the tickets will be MIIIINNNEEE.

25. I know! I MUST BE THERE!

26. Michelle says:

caroline thanks for the reassurance. I’m like gonna pray to get tickets!

27. I am getting tickets, If I don’t….. I think I will die

28. RainyForks says:

Jeez! The tickets are gone already? :O

29. belinda says:

yay! its number one!! :D
    oh and has anybody seen this vid with catherine running around with a shiney blanket?? its in the ballet studio thing

30. Hi, Check out the pics of my new emo haircut