Stephenie Meyer Update

Seth has updated the Stephenie Meyer website with a new theme to celebrate the count down to Breaking Dawn.  And we also wanted to remind everyone that tickets for the Stephenie Meyer signing tour go on sale beginning tomorrow in some venues.  See the calender page for details of the event in your area.

Also, this quote from Seth, the webmaster, was put on the Midnight Sun page, "June 2008 Update: In response to the outrageous number of emails that I have received with questions concerning Midnight Sun, I talked to Stephenie this weekend and she asked me to let everyone know that Midnight Sun is her next project. She has not yet finished writing it (and there is no timeline set up, so we all need to put a lot of effort into being patient for a while longer), but she is definitely still planning on having it published. And, after Breaking Dawn comes out, Stephenie will have much more time to focus on writing Midnight Sun."

Comments

1. Jessica says:

Yes! I’m planning on buying the tickets tomorrow—hopefully, there aren’t many Twilighters with AmEx cards, haha.

The new theme looks very nice.

2. irishtea says:

wow, only 44 days left!

3. Blondee says:

The time needs to go by faster! I can’t wait that long! I like the theme of her website now but I don’t understand why its ruining the theme of the series and why it is going to be the them of the craptastic covers page. But anyways thanks for the countdown seth it looks really nice!!! 44 days!!

4. twilightislife says:

NICE

5. Is that AmEx pre-sale only for the NY event or for all of them?

6. wow it looks great

7. calendar

8. silverbells says:

i NEED the tickets now! argh, i am going craaaaaaaazy!

9. Stephanie says:

I kind of agree with the fact that the cover ruins the theme of the series. If you look at every cover, there’s always a natural and graceful beauty. I don’t that a chess board represents that. Oh well. I’ll probably still cherish it until the day I die, so it doesn’t matter much.

44 days! That’s way too far…I can try to patient, I suppose…

10. OME, it is so BEAUTIFUL!

I seriously can NOT wait for BD!

I don’t care WHAT everyone says, but until BD comes out, they’d better suck it up, and embrace the new cover design for the website.

44 days and counting- let’s go time: move faster!

11. I don’t think he was saying that the cover doesn’t match the rest of the covers, he’s saying that the new main page doesn’t flow with the way the rest of the pages do.

12. Stephanie says:

I reread what he said, and *smack forehead* Oh well. I still stick to my idea though.

13. I wish I could buy some tickets, but alas my family already went to New York for the year :(

14. I love the black/white/red chess theme! :)

15. dazzle me says:

there is also an update on midnight sun he posted online :)

16. Cassandra says:

44days! im so excited.
    But as soon as BD comes out ill be back in Anxiety Mode waiting for Midnight Sun to come out. Which will take FOREVER. And then theres also just so manny books im waiting to come out. It’s killing me.

Anyways here’s to hoping that midnight sun will come out soon *then maybe a Host sequel. :D.

17. Edward_Bella4eternity says:

love it…I think the chess cover works wonderfully. Especially considering we haven’t read the book yet, I’m sure there’s a reason-or reasons-why the cover is the way it is. Certainly don’t judge a book by it’s cover. And yeah, it’s awesome. period.

18. i love it!

hey guys if you want to go to a cool twilight forum check out:
    ebtwilight.proboards83.com

19. It looks great!

20. Thanks for the info lex…

I was over at twilightguy right now, and there is a story called Twi-Grandpappy, It was very touching, you should go read it..here’s the link

21. This is really off topic, but i was looking at stephenie’s website, and i hadn’t looked around it all in a while. And looking at the UK covers of twilight and new moon… i’m from the UK, and i have NEVER seen that hideous thing in my life! Really it’s a terrible cover, and the designer needs a jamesy (twilighters anonymous podcasts) because it really is very bad lol. Everywhere i’ve seen twilight (granted it’s not a lot of places, it’s not really big near me, which is ridiculous) it’s the american cover, which is my favourite :)

22. Could you please run spell check before you post on the main page? Thanks.

23. mormongirl22 says:

Message for Carol:

that was such a sweet story thanks for sharing :)

24. jennylecullen says:

sorry. this is really off topic but go vote for twilight here!

25. Its so pretty!! I think I like it better than the old one!

26. yhea everyone needs to go vote at that link jennylecullen posted cause twilight is getting beat! come on! or else they wont make it to the megazine as #1!!!!!!!!