Signing Tour

Stephenie has updated her website with the latest Breaking Dawn Concert-Signing information.

The event is designed to give fans a truly unique, one-of-a-kind experience by featuring music that inspired Meyer while writing the Twilight Saga. Music has played such a strong role in the writing of the series that Meyer has created playlists for each novel. Special musical guest Furstenfeld will perform several songs featured on these playlists, including "Sound of Pulling Heaven Down," the platinum-selling "Hate Me", and "Overweight".

Those not near a tour city or who are unable to get tickets, please know we will have at least one of these events broadcast online for everybody to get a chance to enjoy.

Comments

1. xingaling says:

i am so going!

2. Thanks to the “powers that be” for getting an event online!! :)

3. *Twilight* says:

I seriously can’t wait. I wish it was aug. already. =)

4. i like the online boardcasting idea :)

5. anna mae says:

thank goodness someone decided to broadcast one event online. :D
    that’s fabulous. (:

6. Thank you Stephenie Meyer, you must really love your fans to bring us such an incredible event an ONLINE no less so ALL your fans can enjoy it.

7. Dazzled says:

I really hope I get tickets! im sooo nervous!!!

8. oooh online broadcast!! Although, the Lex has been great about getting us youtube videos that people have posted of the signings:) I suppose I need to get on iTunes and see what that band is all about…

9. Mary Alice Cullen says:

Why why me?!! Why so far away? :(
    Oh well :)

10. Jennypenny says:

Online broadcasting! Thank you!!!! :) Can’t wait….though I wish I lived close enough somewhere to see it in person….or had the money to fly to a tour city and stay in a hotel or something..hah.

11. love2dream says:

YEAH!!!! my theory of it being on tv was close! Party time SLTA!!

12. I was wondering can someone answer this for me, like instead of going up to NY to get tickets, can u just purchase them at like the ticket masters in the mall or something? if not then that’s ok, I will just order mine online.

13. Cassandra says:

Ahhh im sooo excited. Im trying to memorize blue octobers lyrics so i dont feel like a loser when they start playing and i dont know the words. lol.

14. It said no cameras during the signing…. does that me we can have them during the concert? confused by that…. also… if we can I am totally taping as much of the concert as possible lol (Be ready youtubers!)

15. Michelle says:

I am so going to the NY signing/concert! I’m just waiting for the tickets, in the meantime I so have to prepare with Twilight merchandise lmaoo

16. Online all right :)

17. YAY!!! Royce Hall here I come!

18. Quote:Gina:
    I was wondering can someone answer this for me, like instead of going up to NY to get tickets, can u just purchase them at like the ticket masters in the mall or something? if not then that’s ok, I will just order mine online. Quote.

I was wondering the same thing, but it looks like you can ONLY order them online. I’ll keep looking but if anyone sees anything will you let us know? Thanks!

19. almost a bella says:

Can’t go or see it!

I declare that
    [b]June 20th is Offical Edward Cullen Day[/b]

Almost a bella
    a.k.a lavenderbellfressia of bellaandedward forums

20. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. Caroline says:

I have a question:
    Is every ticket for a specific seat? I am asking because I know that with these big venues, the tickets are usually sold as “Seat 8D or like Section 101.” But then again with specific seats there are usually different prices (like closer seats are more expensive). These book signing tickets all cost 20 dollars, so I guess they’re probably all just for general admission, first come first serve seating.
    Does anyone know which it is?

22. cullengirl says:

Is it really one book per person? I would’ve loved to help out some of the Gutter mates in getting their books signed as well as my own.

23. I hope one of them is recorded; my mum is talking about going to Seattle and then to Forks if we were to go to any of those days. But I remind her that I have to move that week so XP I hope they do post one of them up on the net.

24. I really can’t wait for this tour! I want to go to the one in New York, but Breaking Dawn won’t be released until the following day… so I won’t be able to get it autographed… so I suppose the fans who attend Stephenie’s event in New York can only have the bookplate signed? (What is a book plate anyway?)

I have a couple of questions: Will Breaking Dawn be available in New York on the 1st and will we have to buy a copy? I already preordered mine on Amazon. (When I read up on The Host tour which I wasn’t able to attend, in most places, attendees had to buy copies of the book there to get it autographed. I was just wondering if this would be the same)

If there is no way for us to get copies of Breaking Dawn autographed that day because it’s scheduled to be released on Aug. 2nd not the 1st, would we be able to bring a different book from the Twilight series to get autographed instead, or must it be only the bookplate?

I don’t know if this is the correct place to post my questions, but I didn’t know where else to go.

Thanks!

25. iwantanedward says:

Four… events… Aww. All far and in the U.S. I’m really glad I caught the Eclipse tour. Sounds great though, I’m sure anyone who goes will have a blast!

26. That is so cool.Im definetly going. Robert Pattinson is only 10 minues away.

27. SmallTownGirl says:

Why don’t you having a signing in Sheboygan, WI or somewhere in WI……