Tmf top actresses

Jed from The Movie Fanatic narrows his top 30 to the top 20 actresses, including a face we will all recognize, in this new article.  Pop on over and see if his opinion matches yours.

Comments

1. KS should have been higher!!

2. so kristen!!!
    you should be #1

3. Dazzled says:

yay Natalie Portmans on it!
    k, I’m done

4. They’ve been getting some pretty good press lately-never a bad sign for the possibility of sequels!!!

5. Frozen Fire says:

Woo hoo! btw…Twilight Guy and Chapter 14 are up! :)

6. awesome! gonna check the article right now. thnx!

7. hehe, he used the twilight lexicon interview. That was a adorable interview guys, she’s definitely great

8. woot!

9. Lol they used the Lexicon interview!

10. haha, they used the Lexicon interview!!

11. Claire Ateara says:

Love Kristen! Good for her for making it on this list! (Anne Hathaway is also one of my favorite actresses :) )

I don’t know what I’m going to do here. I’m going to Disney World this week (YAY!), but that means I’m going to be Twilight-news-less for six days! I hope something cool happens so when I come back it’ll be a nice surprise ;)

Talk to you guys in a week! And again: Kristen, YOU ROCK!

12. Congrats Kristen!!!
    Although methinks you should be up higher.

13. jane's_sister says:

i’m dissapointed that nikki reed isn’t in the top 20, i kind of like her very much. to be honest i’m witing for hayden panettiere (Claire from HEROES). i love her more that kristen. she’s awesome, if she had been in the movie i would have totally loved it. BTW, kellan lutz had been playing in one episode of HEROES, too, he played Claire’s fiance xD. after i had seen that i dreamt about Rosalie fighting Claire… that was kind of interesting cause claire has the power to regenerate very fast…

14. urcoolcarrie says:

yay kristen!!!! you should be higher, but i am glad you’re on the list!!! you rock!!! :)

15. Congratz Kristen! Is anyone else surprised that Nikki is in the top 30 while Kristen’s in the top 20? Congratz to both then, though it probably should be switched in the eyes of twilighters.

16. Anna Mae ! says:

yay !
    i love kristen stewart !

but i totally agree.
    she should have been numer one ! ♥

17. Nicole Loves Edward says:

Kristen should totally be #1.

18. Wow. I’m glad Kristen is on the list. I also loved that Anne Hathaway was up there too….she is one of my favorite actresses and I think she and kris have a LOT of potential. They are so deep and take all their roles seriously which is nice to have around. And yes, I was surprised that Nikki wasn’t up on the yop 20 insstead of the top 30.

19. sorry I mean top* typo…..

20. aaah she should have been in the top 10

21. They used the lexicon interview and my transcription! :D Awesome :)