Evening News Update!

ScullingOnSquam has updated her blog once again with an entry on Twilight and the way we fans like to party!  Visit her site here!

Twilight Nexus posted a chat with Michael Welch.  Visit our Actor Interview Page for more details.

Mike Russell from "Culture Pulp" posted a hilarious comic about the Twilight Movie that I’m sure everyone will get a kick out of.  Check it out here!

The Amperstand has an article about Catherine Hardwicke and her appreciation to the fans that you should all check out here!

Lastly – I’m trying to add all of the music from The Host playlist to our Amazon.com store, but I don’t know which albums to add!  I’m not as current on my music as Stephenie is!  If you know some of the album names, can you please leave the name in the comments section so I can make sure we have that music for you to order!

Comments

1. Andrea Leigh says:

Yay first post!

2. Andrea Leigh says:

the fans looked like they had fun !

3. THERE ARE NEW PICTURES FROM DAVID STRICKS HOLLYWOOD BACKLOT THEY ARE WHAT EVERYONE NEEDS!!! EDWARD IS SO HOT!!! PROBLEM WON’T LET ME USE A LINK SO GO TO THE MAIN NEWS PAGE SCROLL DOWN UNTIL YOU GET TO Twilight appealing to Horror Film buffs? IT IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS NEWS. CLICK ON HOLLYWOOD BACKLOT AND IT WILL TAKE YOU RIGHT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO LOOK I AM DEAD IN MY SEAT FROM LOOKING AT EDWARD IN THOSE TREES! IF ONLY I WAS BELLA!!!!!!

4. papercut from Linkin park’s first album “hybrid theory” and pts of athrty is a remix of “Point of Authrority” from the same album

“futurism” is a Muse B-side which was released with japan’s Origin of Symmetry

“Stockholm Syndrome” is from Muse’s Absolution

beautiful day is from U2′s 2000 “All that You can’t leave behind Album”

5. oh, and “Don’t stay” is from LP’s meteora

6. Andrea Leigh says:

aha that comic is so funny. i love how he captured catherine, ” let’s get into the danger zone!”that one had me laughing.

7. Fatimeh says:

heres the link that -belloo-
    was talking about
    the picture are AMAZING

8. The Catherine thing was hilarious.

“We’re filming this scene by this beautiful, crazy, vivid wild stream and it’s got this ancient tree just wrapped around this huge rock that they’re standing against…”

Oh, my God: ROTFL

9. Midnight_Sunshine says:

I love the comic; it’s great!
    I like how the Cullens look ready to play baseball,
    especially Rose!”Original of the Species” is from U2′s
    How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb.

10. Soul Meets Body–Plan
    Papercut–Hybrid Theory
    Futurism–Origin of Symmetry
    I Wasn’t Prepared–Room Noises
    Walking After You–The Colour and the Shape
    Down In It–Pretty Hate Machine
    Blood–The Back Room
    Pts. of Athrty–Reanimation
    Fortress Around Your Heart–The Dream of the Blue Turtles

11. Andrea Leigh says:

Belloo! Those pictures are AMAZING.everyone take a look at them. rob and kristen….SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

12. 1. Plans

Don’t Stay–Meteora
    Just Like You–Three Days Grace
    Consolation Prizes–It’s Never Been Like That

14. the combined list:

1. Plans
    2. Hybrid Theory
    3. Origin of Symmetry (Japanese B-side)
    4. Room Noises
    20. Neon Bible
    21. Everything in Transit
    22. How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb
    23. The All-American Rejects
    24. All That You Can’t Leave Behind

15. Andrea Leigh says:

well we just all love the twilight lexicon so much! our lexicon updaters do their best to get every thing on time and for us to keep up with a daily dose of twilight news; and i know that this is my totally favorite website in the whole world =)

16. haha that comic was good!! XD

17. Anna Mae says:

1. Soul Meets Body — Death Cab for Cutie – Plans (2005)
    2. Papercut — Linkin Park – Hybrid Theory (2000)
    3. Futurism — Muse – Origin of Symmetry (2001)
    4. I Wasn’t Prepared — Eisley – Room Noises (2005)
    5. Walking After You — Foo Fighters – Skin and Bones (2006)
    6. Down In It — Nine Inch Nails – Pretty Hate Machine (1989)
    7. Blood — Editors – The Back Room (2005)
    8. Pts. of Athrty — Linkin Park – Reanimation (2002)
    9. Fortress Around Your Heart — Sting – The Dream of the Blue Turtles (1985)
    10. The Ghost of You — My Chemical Romance – Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge (2004) / Life on the Murder Scene (2006)
    11. Because I Want You — Placebo – Meds (2006)
    12. Stolkholm Syndrome — Muse – Absolution (2003)
    13. As You Are — Travis – The Man Who (1999)
    14. Smile Like You Mean It — The Killers – Hot Fuss (2004)
    15. Don’t Stay — Linkin Park – Meteora (2003)
    16. Just Like You — Three Days Grace – Three Days Grace (2003)
    17. Consolation Prizes — Phoenix – It’s Never Been Like That (2006)
    18. My Name Is Love — Rob Dickinson – Fresh Wine For the Horses (2005)
    19. The Hand That Feeds — Nine Inch Nails – With Teeth (2005)
    20. My Body is a Cage — Arcade Fire – Neon Bible (2007)
    21. Rescued — Jack’s Mannequin – Everything in Transit (2005)
    22. Original of the Species — U2 – How to Dismantle An Atomic Bomb (2004)
    23. The Last Song — All-American Rejects – All American Rejects (2002)
    24. Beautiful Day — U2 – All That You Can’t Leave Behind (2000)

those are all of the songs with the albums and the year it was released. :)

18. Duitch junge (german boy) says:

Vas is das?? (what is that??)

19. HAHAHAH OMG the comic just made me crack up……………………..but its so true they do live forever they could take their time

The prom dresses look gourgous

20. Caroline says:

Holy edward they were going to screw the movie over!!!! Thank you Cathrine!!!!!!!
    and that comic thing was hysterical!!

21. EEEEPPPPPPPPP!!! the comic! WOOT! it was so adorable. very clever, amazing! I loved it! Mike Russell, you are oficially made of awesome!

22. frankie says:

That cartoon was hilarious! Thanks for the link.

23. The link to see more pictures on the LA Times website doesn’t work =[

24. Twifanatic Amanda says:

So I totally can’t find Futurism by Muse anywhere, I have four of their cds and anna mae, it isn’t in Origin of Symmetry, does anyone perhaps know where I can find this ^.^ THANKS!

25. OMG! THAT COMIC WAS HELARIOUS!!!!

26. Ah. *sigh*

That playlist makes me smile so much.

27. Brianna says:

i think new soul would be a perfect song for the playlist!

28. seraphicullen says:

haha, the comic is quite hilarious. PICTURES! Ah! They’re AMAZING!!! Can’t Wait.

29. icky vicky says:

FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIGIN’ AWWWWWWWWWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is totally perfect!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30. If you want to create the playlist you can go to http://www.playlist.com, and set up a playlist for the host and you can also get the code to set it on the page you want. I have already created a host playlist
    HERE
    Hope this helps
    -Louise

31. Wow that comic was great it made me giggle!

And i am so thankfull that Catherine Hardwicke took over the film! Ahhh very thankful. What was it before and fbi agent and a coodinated Bella? That would have been horrible!

SO THANK YOU CATHERINE
    SLAP SLAP CLAP CLAP YOU ROCK!
    And you saved Twilight!
    love ya
    ~Kasey

32. Cool site.

33. Good article! I entirely agree. Well put!

34. Your blog post is well written and informative