The Frisco Texas signing

The success of The Host signing Tour continues. Last night Stephenie was in Frisco, Texas. She now heads home for a break before doing a local event at Changing Hands Bookstore, where you can order signed copies of any of Stephenie’s books, and then on to Salt Lake City.

Alphie and Pel will be at both Salt Lake City events. We’ll give a full report. So if you’ve got a great The Host tee shirt, hat, poster, have named your newborn twins Jared and Ian, etc. look for us outside the event. We’d love to feature your creativity on the Lexicon.

Also despite rumor to the contrary, Elvis left the building...er…wasn’t actually there.

Later we’ll have a full report from Lexiconer BethG

Comments

1. Oh..I really want to meet her…the host is SO good for anyone who hasn’t yet read it

2. “newborn twins Jared and Ian”

Jared has a twin named Ian?!
    Dang. I haven’t been able to read much lately and haven’t gotten to that part yet. =/

3. all_edward's says:

YAY!!! I went to the Frisco signing!!! It was awesome!! I got to meet God!! The creator of Edward Cullen!!! AHHHH!

For those of you who haven’t gotten to go to any of her things, I’m sorry. I don’t mean to rub it in. But if it makes you feel better, it was only like 50 minutes.

4. I wish i was able to go to a signing..*sniffle sniffle*

5. “newborn twins Jared and Ian”

I’m just as suprised as KayBay. I haven’t gotten to that part yet either.
    Argh. I know I shouldn’t have gone on the Internet until I’ve finished the book.

6. VampGirl says:

I wish I could go… Speaking of The Host I got my copy last night cuz my sis remembered I wanted it. GO OLDER SIS!!!!!!

7. Rachel G says:

there’s two in Slat lake? Isn’t one in Lehi… I am going to that one! at thanksgiving point!

8. Same here, Bee.
    I didn’t think there’d be any spoilers on the main page. D:

9. i’m sorry but i just finished reading the book and ian isnt jareds
    twin. You’ll find out who he is like halfway through the book. I
    loveee the Host!! for those of you who haven’t read it i yet, start
    reading!!!

10. Rachel G says:

Isn’t there one in Salt lake, and one in Lehi? I am going to the one in Lehi this Friday, Or did I miss something? are there 3 in Salt lake? Well, anyways, I am extremely excited!

11. Cellano says:

There’s some lovely videos on youtube from this signing. ^^ I so can’t wait until this friday for the Utah signings! I have an awesome Host shirt idea, but I just need to figure out how to make it.

12. Hearing about these signings just gets me more and more excited for the Portland signing I have tickets to.

I’m a 27 year old guy so I think I’m gonna stand out. It’s also a ticketed event and it’s sold out so it shouldn’t be as massive as some of the other signings.

I’m at work right now and dying because I just want to get out of here so I can finish Eclipse and do my paintings for Stephenie.

I have five paintings to do and twenty more pages to read!

13. icky vicky says:

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!! to all you Texas lexers out there~

YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAWWWWWWW!!!!!

14. I really can’t wait to go to Stephenie’s signing in Changing Hands Bookstore in Tempe! I got my tickets like three or two months ago so finally get to meet god who created EDWARD! (you are so right all_edward’s) my mom called Changing Hands Bookstore and was expected to be 1,000 people there…..like last time my freind was there and Channel 3 was there as well with Channel 5 & 10 (if you live in Arizona you will understand) Sorry to nag you guys but i’ve always wanted to meet her (WHO DOESN”T) ever since 4th grade and now I’m in 8th grade and finally get to meet her……so……yeah…..you tend to get emotional :D :D :D

15. Michelle says:

I was there also for the Frisco signing! I think they’re was a amazing turn out. I drove almost 6 hours to see her, but it was worth it. Hopefully she felt loved! :)

16. thats so cute naming your kids that