Stephenie in the News

The Utah Deseret News has a story on Stephenie and what to expect at the signing at Thanksgiving Point.

The LA Times feature story on Twilight we told you about ran in the paper today. They will also be posting new "exclusive" pictures soon on their website.  Use that link to check back for the images, coming soon.

Don’t forget to check out the Twilight Trailer.  It is soo close to breaking the record for most viewed trailer online!!!

Current total views 8:46 EST:  2,403,785 views!!!

11:27 EST: 2,438,042 million views!

Comments

1. Twimoonilipse12 says:

yay first comment.

i’ll go watch the trailer another…..15 times

2. Cullengirl says:

Cool! Yay!!!

3. Cool but how close is it?

4. *goes to watch trailer over and over and over*

5. iluvtwilight says:

CCCOOOOL!!! wish I could meet her!!!!

6. somethingawesomeis here says:

cool ill be watching the trailor the rest of the day nonstop… even though i already have it memorized! lol

7. Ahhh!!!

I wish I still lived in Utah!! (Oregon isn’t all that bad though! ;) )

But that is soooooo cool and Thanksgiving Point is an awesome place to visit!!!

Go Stephenie!!!! :D :D :D

8. man, if i lived in that area, i’d buy a copy of the article and frame it to hang it up on my wall above my bed x3

9. twilightislife says:

COOLIO
    Do we know the number for the trailer viewings?

10. i smile at silver volvos says:

cant wait till we get to see that “exlusive” picture :p
    its amazing how many times people are watching the trailer, and too think its just the teaser trailer. it makes me wonder how many times people will watch the actual movie…

11. Lexicon_Lurker1 says:

I’ve been watching the trailer over and over all day. I want it to win!!!

12. Um, about the LA time – didn’t you link to that same article like 2, 3 days ago. i am pretty sure it was linked!!

anyways…
    I CAN”T wait to see the pictures, and the trailer is awesome

13. Kristina_Rose says:

I love the trailor and how many views are we at?

14. I’ll go watch the trailer another..meh..8764578923469 times…
    And yay!!A new Excloooosive pic is coming soon!!

15. stephanie says:

DON’T WORRY TWILIGHTERS…I WON’T GO TO BED TONIGHT WITHOUT MAKING SURE IT REACHES ITS 2 MILLION OR MORE…LOL

16. i smile at silver volvos says:

malaz:
    ya im pretty sure that i also already read this article and that it was already linked. oh well….maybe its so that we know what website will have the photo? i dont really know :P

17. i know we are going to break the record. how many more views do we need though? anyways im’a go watch it a couple more times!

18. Watcher of Twilight says:

i just have the window open and i just keep refreshing the page after awhile Ive been watching it allllllll weekend

19. Confused. The Indiana Jones trailer had 4.1 million views in 7 days. So we have 2.4 million, and we need 1.7 million by Monday morning?

20. Watcher of Twilight says:

Jo-

i think my monday afternoon

21. I really love being a part of this fandom. Whenever I refresh the page on the trailer, the numbers of views just keep going up and up, and it’s sort of like a wave of hello from the other crazy die-hard Twi-hards here, refreshing and refreshing. Guys, I love you all!

22. I don’ think we’re going to break the record. We need like 2 more million views.

23. Watcher of Twilight says:

try opening multiple windows with the trailer that should increase the count quicker

just turn off your sound or something

i think that would work?

and i can recite the whole trailer by memory now :D

24. i smile at silver volvos says:

well we may not break the record but we will have every single second of the trailer memorized !lol :D

25. JordanaCullenx3 says:

yeah..Malaz..but keep tryingg !!!! im just keeping it on a constant play. its actually kind of soothing to hear their voices..haha. GO TWILIGHTERS !! WE CAN DO THIS !!

26. JordanaCullenx3 says:

hahaha i smile at silver volvos;; yupp i deffinately have the whole thing memorized…i could probably play the music on the piano too if i tried. haha.

27. Natasha says:

KEEP WATCHING!!!!

28. ChrissyNandez says:

I live in Utah. I totally forgot about the signing. And now I’m stuck with out the tickets and even with out Host. I’m going to freakin pee my pants.

29. Watershock says:

it makes me happy everytime i press the refresh button and i watch the numbers jump. its amazing!

30. VampGirl says:

COME ON KEEP WATCHING!!!!!!!!!!! WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

31. Watcher of Twilight says:

since its been reposted the numbers are climbing so much faster now!

32. Watershock says:

I know! people just need to be reminded!
    I think I almost froze my computer when I opened it in multiple windows and refreshed them all like 20 times each.
    my computer was like AHHHHHHH!

33. Watcher of Twilight says:

watershock-

haha mine too!

34. im going to watch it sooo much. i memorized it by like the 7565845957496845 time. :] ahh i cant wait for the movieeeeeee. eek! i agree with whoever said to open multiple screens with it on and mute it, that total worked i just opened six. hahaha

35. yeah i’ve been refreshing like crazy.
    it amazes me how many views are made in
    such a short amount of time. i hope we make it. =]

36. Twilighter Fanpire says:

does that mean we need another 2 million b4 monday afternoon?? does anybody know how man indiano jones have??

YAY TWILIGHTERS RULE!!!

37. Watershock says:

hahahaha ohh good times good times

38. Natasha says:

Do we just have to refresh the page to make it count as a view? Please answer!

39. Watcher of Twilight says:

natasha-

yes you do

40. Watcher of Twilight says:

you can also click the little bar and skip closer to the end to help get more views faster

41. edward loverr says:

does it work if we post the video somewhere? if so everybody post it in bulletins & groups. the more the merrier :D

42. Watcher of Twilight says:

post the link and send people to the actual link

43. KEEP WATCHING AND RESHESHING PEOPLE! WE CAN DO IT!!!

44. viva la edward says:

omg the numbers jump every second gawd i can’t wait to see how much this movie makes opening weekend! i’m seeing it at midnight when it comes out then seeing it again later that day and dragging everybody i know along!

i’ve introduced 8 ppl to it at my school and it started a chain effect so i see so many people reading it now!

45. Watershock says:

you guys know you don’t have to watch the trailer till the end to make the view count right.. just as long as the page reloads, you can hit refresh again and it counts. so refresh refresh refresh!!!

46. urcoolcarrie says:

WE CAN DO IT!!! WE DID NOT DO ALL OF THIS FOR NOTHING PEOPLE!!! START WATCHING AND REFRESHING!!!!
    WE ROCK!!!!! :) :) :) :)

47. BellaCullen says:

Question about the trailer views: I know the trailer is now posted on the twilight movie site and on http://www.imdb.com. Does viewing it on those sites count too? Or just the myspace site? Cuz I’ve watched it on all three when checking out the pages.

48. WhoAreTheBrave says:

Theres something about a book being published with stories about Twilight, take a look

49. daisy dork says:

i was wondering where to got the 2.4 million from.
    because on myspace it says 1,816,541
    unless your combining it everyday?
    does the myspace thing refreash the numbers everyday?
    i was just wondering.
    thanks :D

50. Watershock says:

I posted the myspace link on a bunch of twilight facebook groups!!! hopefully it makes people go watch it!