News News and interviews

Oh good gravy now I can’t stop rhyming!

The Lovely Maggie sent us an interesting tidbit about Kristen’s double Katie featured in the video below!

"As a side note, I just saw your video on doubles, and it might be interesting to note that Katie Powers, Kristen’s double, actually ended up getting a part on film. Catherine liked her so much that you will see her as the flirting waitress in the restaurant scene :)

Wait ’til you see her hairdo…."

Justin Chon was interviewed not once, but twice today!  See his new interviews with Twilight Starszz and Twilight Portugal on our Actor Interviews Page.

Remember that MTV video response we told you about?  Well the results of that request are being aired all over the MTV network!  See who made the cut.  Go show MTV some love!

Stephenie had a lovely interview with the Centre Daily Newspaper.

And last but not least, teens all over the world are gearing up for parties to celebrate the release of the final chapter in Bella’s story.  Read how one town is Vamping up the celebration!

Edit: When you post a comment on the front page, please post an actual comment and not "first" or "second" or any other numeral that would mark your place.

Comments

1. katari says:

is the link to the MTV video working, or is my computer being stupid?

It should work now. ~Cocoa

2. very nice =)

3. Yeah the video response link isn’t working for me either.

4. twilightlexicon thank you for keeping me informed!
    ahh amazing
    and i cant wait to see the hairdo lol

5. katari says:

yay it’s fixed! thank you :)

6. me either, it goes to the Twilight movie double page

7. i cant see the vid :( i live in canadaaaa..

8. nevermind

9. Kira-Kira says:

O.M.E!!! Hahaha my best friend and I pinky swore that neither of us would watch the trailer. We promised to wait untill we saw it in theaters on Friday, so I guess I’m cheating by watching the MTV vid….but now im going to go crazy waiting for this Friday!

Mucho thanks to the lexicon, you guys are amazing!

10. the link to the thing about the parties links to the centre daily newspaper
    otherwise, yay for twilight!

11. Jessicaaa says:

So thats who that girl was with the hair! I had seen pictures before with a girl hanging out with kristen and she had weird hair and i thought it looked like katie. All i can say is err…wow. haha

12. Your last two links are the same! : )

13. Rebecca says:

What movie is it going to be the trailer for on Friday??

14. Oh and her hairdo is awesome, it’s a lovely Gwen Stefani-esque 40′s roll!! :) I almost didn’t even recognize her!

15. Rebecca- Speed Racer

i loved the MTV vid; the ending girl was hilarious. i had to watch it twice to actually catch that she fell slash fainted.

16. Rebecca says:

Is it the same trailer that weve already seen?

17. Oh my Edward. And the girl in the end?
    Hah. Loved the video. x]

18. Nadiya says:

Omg c i told you i like Katie

19. Nicole says:

Aww, that’s so cool that Katie is gonna be the flirting waitress in the restaurant scene!! That part in the book made me laugh, and I’m glad to know that they kept even that little detail for the movie!

Man, this movie is going to ROCK!! Seriously, they’re treating every detail as if it’s a necessity, which is AMAZING.

Thank goodness for Summit!! :D

7 months, people. 7 months. *explodes in anticipation*

20. Cool!! Katie is gonna be in the movie!!!
    Ha!! It was funny when the girl fell of her chair in the video!!!
    Cant wait for le movie!!!

21. can someone post it on youtube plzzz??

22. Hey! It is not linking to MTV. It is still going to the doubles video. Is it just me?? HELP!!

23. wait. i’m confused how do you see the pic of katie as the waitress?

There isn’t a picture of Katie as the waitress, just a tip from Maggie who was on set the day Katie portrayed the roll of the flirting waitress. ~Cocoa

24. oh i see. thanks cocoa!

i admire stephenie so much for being such a great mother and a wonderful writer. she can do it all. the ultimate woman!

25. Melanie says:

but if i could only see this video…
    I LIVE IN CANADA..
    it says its not accessible… argggg..

26. omg thats awesome about the Katie news..she’s so pretty!

27. oh and i have a question…on Twilight IMDB website there are 2 quotes..one is when Rob said spider monkey and the other one is something James says..and in parentheses it says “from trailer” Anyone knows anything about that?

28. Anyone have the youtube version for the reponses? We Not living it America people can’t see it. :( Thanks, if someone posts it.

29. imaginary says:

Cara I think James said that in a video on greetingsfromtwilight.com. It was in that video I’m pretty sure.

30. kayeclipse says:

OME!!! I was in the MTV video! I was/am sooo excited! I’m the one withthemaroon shirt and te inhailer haha
    btw, i just want to say thanks to the Lexicon, because y’all just simply rock!

31. Some you tube it the reaction vid, please? :(

32. Aww yay for Katie! She’s a really sweet girl, and it’s great that Catherine gave her a part(she works harder than you would think on set – sometimes she has to act for Bella so the other actors can react when Kristen can’t be there for their closeups). It’ll definitely help her career!

33. kayeclipse says:

I’m working on getting it on youtube

oh and question to the mods, do you know when this will be airing on tv ?

34. Natasha says:

I’m angry now.
    “Edward because he can fly?!?!!?!?!”
    WTH?!

35. cant wait to see the hairdo. :D

36. kayeclipse says:

here you go dearest twilighter friends, i apologize for the shakeyness and the red dot, but i figured you would care about seeing the video more :D

37. thank you for uploading it. :)

38. kayeclipse says:

no problem :D i’m glad I was able to help you all, because I know i would want to see it sooo bad :)

39. Sarah (aka imhuntingforwitches) says:

Haha the ending to the reaction video was hilarious. That girl just fell down! But Justin *sigh* Justin….”I would want to be Edward because he can FLY.” Are you kidding me? I’ll chalk it up to him being tired…

40. forkslove says:

Yeah, definitely huge thanks to the Lexicon for devoting so much time and energy and feeding the obsessions of us “Twilighters” and “Twi-hards”, whatever you prefer.

I think the Lexicon deserves a BIIIIIIG hug! Thanks guys, we love you!

41. twilighthavenz says:

thnx lexicon. Honestly you guys are my java of everyday! Keep up the excellent work! AND TWILIGHTERs UNITE!!

42. caspianna says:

Hey, I know this is slightly really off topic, but I had my Ipod on shuffle today and the April Foold Forkscast came on from 2007 and made me giggle. Will there be a Forkscast soon?? I know there’s about a million things going on, but I miss the Forkscasts!

43. wait i got an email form larry, but im unsure, is this gonna air in the UK too?

44. Stephenie updated her myspace!!!

45. becca lee says:

thanks for the numeral edit, it always bothers me when people post “FIRST!!!!”.

somebody has to be.

46. icky vicky says:

Her Hairdo?

47. Aw, the video of all the fans was cute. I expected more, though. Twilight is getting so much recognition, it makes me feel special to be a part of such a wonderful fandom! We’re so awesome, don’t you think? ;)

48. Oh. My. Gosh.
    Im going to that twilight party! I live two towns from duxbury. Yay! Lol, nothing ever goes on here in MA, so Im pretty excited

49. Hellish Red Devil says:

This post is full of yummy goodies. :D