The Host Interview

Love it Like it Hate it has an interview with Stephenie about the host.  Read it here.

Comments

1. Interesting…wonder what else she’ll come up with.

2. All this stuff gets me so excited for The Host!

3. This is cool.

4. VampGirl says:

Awesome 4th!!!!!!!! btw cool interview!!!!!!!

5. twilightislife says:

WooooHoooo!!!!!

6. Didn’t I read this interview a week or two ago? It sounds totally familiar.

7. Can’t wait to read it, and so glad your going to keep writing!

8. Kristina_Rose says:

Kiirs- I think I have as well. None the less it’s a great interview.

9. Autumn Nite says:

I am going to be so ecstatic, yet sad when we can read Breaking Dawn because that will the last of Bella and Edward’s story.

10. dazzled says:

hey, i think only 27 days till we can see the first chapter of Breaking Dawn!!!!!!!!!! I’m sooooooooooooo HAPPY!!!!!!

11. Nadiya says:

this should be a good one thye have great writers

12. keileigh says:

i can’t wait for breaking dawn but im going to cry no matter what happens. It cannot be the end of bella & edward’s story, i can’t be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. stupidshinyvolvo_owner says:

i made a fan video for The Host :) But no worries, it’s spoiler-free! I have not read the book, I made it for my own entertainment while waiting for the book to come out.

please check it out!!

14. lil_voice1 says:

NOOOO!!! stephenie says that Breaking Dawn wraps up Bella and edwards story!!!! NOOO!!!! *bursts into tears*

15. AH! Reading the host is so interesting. Just, wow. I’m craving reading it again but I have to study for my exams. GAH.

16. “One in particular was slated for a bit part as the wingman to the villain. Somehow, he knew he was more than that, and I couldn’t stop him from morphing into a main love interest. ”

That is exactly what caught me off guard. *sigh*

17. icky vicky says: