Where are the Lexicon staffers?

It is our pleasure to announce that the Twilight Lexicon admin team was invited by Summit Entertainment to the set of Twilight the Motion Picture. We will be there shortly and hope to start sharing information with all of you as soon as possible.  Stay tuned to the Lexicon in the coming weeks and months for the complete on set experience, including many other surprises.

Comments

1. omg that’s AWESOME!! ah i am so jealous XD

2. Have fun!!!! :)

3. Danielle says:

:O
    MTV already posted a new article on Twilight for Twilight Tuesday!

4. That really sounds great, cant wait for more news!

5. OMG!!!!
    hope you guys get tons of infos.

6. Holy CROW!!! :shock:

That’s amazing!! I hope you all have loads of fun! TAKE PICTURES PLEASE!!!! :D :D :D

I’ll eagerly look forward to a report when you all return!

Have fun! :)

~IC

7. Oh wow, how exciting! Take loads of pictures, please, and try to get an interview with Rob. :D Have fun!

8. whooohoo thats sooo cool!
    also, check out these interviews…videos with rob and kirsten on the set!
    and http://watch.ctv.ca/etalk/movies/extended—twilight/#clip47580

9. OMG! OMG! OMG!

I think Im hyperventilating now.

You guys have fun, take pictures for all of us that cant drive, have school or just cant go because our parents dont understand Twilight.

Get a couple of exclusive interviews & just remember how frickin lucky you guys are!

10. OME!

That’s great! You’ll have so much fun! Remember to take pictures…lol.

Can’t wait for all the reports and surprises you’ll have for us.

Lucky people =]

11. Danobanano says:

Congratulations Admin Team, Represent us well! An actual invitation that’s so awesome!!!!!!!

12. That is awesome guys! Do enjoy…and I can’t wait for all the information that you guys will get/I have a feeling you already have!!! :) hehe…I’m excited!!! Love this movie already!!

13. Jaw drop!!!!! Yea!!!!! Congratulations! That will be so amazing!

Is it too late to ask for a job?:D

14. woah. awesome! ;O;
    I wish I could be you!
    But thanks so much for sharing all this with us. You guys totally ROCK!

15. It'sTooGreen says:

OH WOW.
    You all definitely deserve it. :)

16. I’m so happy.
    And so jealous!
    ;D

17. Ahhh!
    That’s so insanely cool guys.
    Make sure you take a zillion pictures.
    -sigh- And you get to meet Kellan… Emmett.
    You guys are going to have so much fun. =)

18. Vampireloveaholic says:

AWESOME! That is so great that you guys get to go! Hey make them invite the Twilight series theories gals too! They have an amazing podcast that I listen to all the time, put in a good word for them will you ^.^ Can’t wait to hear about your trip!

19. AW!! YES!!! I hope they invite Twilight Series Theories too. I love their podcast.

20. That is so great. I can’t wait to hear and see all of your on the set reports and pictures. Remember lots of Robert pictures!! Seriously for all you do for us Twilight fans you deserve this honor, but I am a little jealous. Do you need an assistant to help out? Enjoy every minute of your adventure.

21. good luck you guys!!!!!!!!!! :D enjoy the experience!!!!! :)) bring us some more juicy twilight news…. and PLEASE PLEASE tell ROB and KRISTEN… or CATHERINE HARDWICKE or anyone in the CAST that we’ll support them all the way!!!!! send our regards!!! :D

22. Midnight_Fix says:

Congrats you guys! I know you will represent all of us well. Looking forward to your surprises!

23. (Reluctantly) Human says:

*extremely jealous*

have fun and good luck!!!!!
    will be waiting for the pics and news and reports and hopefully interviews and anything twilight related….did i mention the pics?

24. Midnight_Fix says:

That latest MTV video with Rob and Kristen is the cutest thing ever.
    Yes, definatley chemistry there.

25. Dont leave out a single detail! i must know ALL!

26. yay!
    can’t wait, thanks you guys,
    we love you!

27. Wonderful news! I look forward to all the interviews, pictures, stories, anything you guys have after your visit! Yay Lexicon!

28. I'mwiththevampires says:

Wow!

You guys really deserve to go for all the hard work you do. We know you’ll represent us well and take care of this site. If you get a chance to ask…ask them if they ever visit your site or any twilight fan site and see the comments that the fans make.

Love you guys!

P.S. Have LOADS of fun!!!!

29. Woah, invited, that’s so cool! No stalking or stuff like that (No means of having “stalk” as too strong a word lol)

Looking forward to PICtures, news, reports, interviews, and other juicy bits ;D

30. GREAT GREAT GREAT!!!! It is so great I have to use my word. Gre-bril-dyn-awe-stand-fabulicious!!!!! Fantastic, I am happy!

Take a lot a lot a lot of pictures (videos would be better) and have fun!

~MikanaKinden

31. i bet I can fit in a suitcase!…lol :)

Have Fun!!!

32. Forever Dawn says:

Congrats on your official invite to the set! It’s awesome that the Lex admins are getting rewarded for all their hard work. You all deserve some perks and recognition for having to deal with the troubles of keeping up the #1 Twilight website in cyberspace!

Looking forward to hearing about the visit! Hopefully you’ll have some opportunity to ask the cast/crew some unique and original questions that only the people at the Lexicon would think of asking.

33. Congratulations! Alphie, Pel, and the rest, you all deserve this–let us know how fantastic the trip is!

34. great, we now have official “insiders” :) How exciting for you all!

35. Dancergirl says:

Have fun at the set! :) Take lots for pictures! :)

36. I am so happy for you! Go Twilight Lexicon, yay! :D

37. WOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    you guys are soooo lucky!!!
    you really deserve it,though!
    I LOVE Twilight Lexicon!!!

38. iwantanedward says:

Oh my god! I’m so glad they invited you guys! YAY!! I WANNA HEAR ABOUT IT!! Awesome!

39. HAVE FUN :D

40. Wow!! That’s so awesome, you guys are going to have a blast :D

41. Twi_Hard says:

Hooray

42. CONGRATS!!! That is so awesome!!! You guys definitely deserve it!

and umm………TAKE ME WITH YOU PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

haha just kidding (not really) but anyways, have lots of fun, enjoy yourselves, and TAKE TONS OF PICS/VIDS!!!!

the movie would not be complete without a set visit from the one and only lexicon!

43. edwardssinger says:

UH… if you happen to wonder why your suit case is really heavy…..weighing around 100 pounds….well…it MIGHT be me………. just a warning……..

have fun guys!

44. Sara Marie says:

Ahh..that’s so awesome you guys!! I hope you enjoy the whole thing!! Wish I was there!!

45. WOW! How exciting for all of you!

Congratulations you certainly deserve this for keeping the BEST Twilight website up and running flawlessly for all of us fans.

If you should need any assistance, please let me know…. I can be available to travel on a moments notice, and would love to join the Admin. team!

46. BloodSuckingLeech says:

OH! This is so exciting! Excellent! I have no words! (ME!) I know you will give them all of our Lexiconers love and support! So happy for you guys…and for all of us…it’s like we’ll have one of us right there with Bedward! GAH!

47. Drkfairy(Pixie) says:

Thats awesome.

48. How exciting!!! I am way jealous!

49. La tua Cantante says:

I am sooooo excited for you guys!!!
    Congrats!!!
    CAN I COME?

50. OMG that’s amazing. I’m so excited for you guys and for all the juicy updates you’ll be posting.

Ahhh, love it, love it, loveee it.