The Host Interview with Stephenie

Barnes & Noble has released an interview with Stephenie about The Host. Check it out here.

Comments

1. I cant wait!

I get to read the Host on May 6th then Stephenie comes to Houston on May 9th!

*squee*

2. That’s really awesome; the book sounds super interesting! :)

3. Edward's#1fan says:

?Yea!!! so cool!

4. jo schmoe says:

oh, i cant wait! i havnt heard SM’s voice before now… that was cool:)

5. (Reluctantly) Human says:

exactly 2 weeks to go…

counting down….

6. haha the host is an awesome book guys!! i can’t wait until its open to discussion–dont worry i wont tell :) As of right now the “heated” discussion is kinda been between me and my dog, so you can kinda seen how much more of a monologue it is….

Ah well ONLY 13 MORE DAYS!!!!

7. i’m so excited to read this book.
    i just want to dancedancedance!
    yayyy only a couple weeks to go!

8. Great interview. SM is so eloquent and not too verbose. This is why I enjoy reading her books. She does have that Austin’esqe (my word, i know, i can’t help myself) style of writing where you get inthralled with the characters and doesn’t pander to publisher for the status quo on what will sell.
    I can’t wait to read The Host even though I’d read a review that stated the characters personallities were over discussed.
    I believe it will make for a most interesting read.

9. The Host is an incredible book, you’ve done it again!
    There are so many things to be excited! I’m looking forward to read the first chapter of Breaking Dawn :D

Stephenie, each and every day that I read your books is a day well spent!

10. I love listening to Stephenie explain how she writes because ya I can really relate to how she writes.

11. Vampireloveaholic says:

That was a really good interview and I can’t wait to read the book, sadly though…it comes out in the middle of my exams so I won’t be able to read it for a few days after…AND when I go to the stephenie meyer signing for it I’ll probably be the only person who hasn’t read it! AHH!

12. I love Stephenie, and I can’t wait to read the Host!

13. Edwardfan says:

I´m so exited! I preordered The Host and want to read it right now. Hopefully I have enough time for reading when it comes out and that it wont get too difficult, because of my exams =D

14. I’m having trouble seeing it. Does anyone know if its on youtube?

15. my_edward;) says:

i can’t wait to read this! and when i went to watch this, only 2 people had commented. how many people are here?

16. Could somebody please put it on youtube as soon as possible? Thank you! :)

17. Yes please! A youtube video would really be appreciated!

18. i still crack up everytime she mentions the voices in her head. it sounds like something someone would say in asylum. :)

cant wait for the host!

19. i could imagine how difficult it would be trying to shift from writing 2 different stories. Its like oopz wrong story

20. Hellish Red Devil says:

Stephenie’s interviews are always a joy; she’s articulate, expressive, and engaging–always a delightful combo. ;)