Cafepress Revamped (if you’ll pardon the pun)

The incredibly talented Ambereyes has come up with a bunch of new fun designs for the Lexicon’s Cafepress Store.  Proceeds from the store help to keep us up and running.

Here are just a few of the great, new, graphics available on everything from tee shirts to mugs. This newest batch is inspired by the upcoming The Host. It’s a great way for Lexiconers to find each other at signing events. Last year during E-prom similar shirts helped people to find each other.  The Twilight Lexicon Signing Tee will make a great souvenir for your signing adventure, have fellow Lexiconers sign your shirt!

Order now to ensure delivery before Stephenie’s next signing!

Click here to shop the full Lexicon Gift Shop

Comments

1. Thats cool…

2. little bonbon says:

heyyyyyyyyyyyy
    NICE!!!!!!!

second……….:)

3. Belliston says:

I just checked Time and Stephenie’s rating is at 48! What happened?!

4. Edwards Singer says:

fourth comment

5. The Twihard says:

Could I have a link to the other t-shirts and stuff, I’d like to see what else they have? Thanks Lex for the info!

6. twilunatic says:

WHAT??????? she dropped to 48?

7. Thats pretty cool .. the tees are great… oh, and Stephenie went all the way down to 48!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get voting people! Show the love! . Thats crazy!

8. Melissa A. says:

Is it possible to submit t-shirt designs for you guys?

9. Oh, I want to go to a signing so badly. =o

10. Oh YIPPEE!!!
    They have The Host t-shirts now!!! :D :D :D
    I’m going to have to get one of those before May 13th!
    (*giggles*)

Thank you all!

~IC

11. icky vicky says:

Those sound pretty cool!!!!:)

12. icky vicky says:

Those sound pretty cool!!!!:) Hope It’s worth it!

13. jo schmoe says:

im so stupid- what pun? its probably realy obvious but i just dont see it… SM dropped to 48!? thats unexceptible! :-(

Pun: Re-vamped as in Vampire ~Cocoa

14. jo schmoe says:

where can i find a link to vote for stephenie?!

15. I was just looking at your shirts yesterday! :) I would LOVE if you would offer different colored hoodies! Preferably PINK! lol! I like the designs a lot! I will be making a purchase as soon as I can make up my mind! THANKS!!

The hoodies do come in white and pink as well as blue and pink.

16. jo schmoe says:

oh, revamped, like vamped is like, vampires! ugh, im such a blonde (i dont actualy have blond hair)

17. do the black shirts have the back "a love story like no other" or just the white ones cuz on cafe press it just shows thew white ones having a back not the black

Just the White ones. ~Cocoa

18. I really like the t-shirts, but can someone explain what E-prom was?

19. i have created some twilight t-shirt designs and was wondering if you knew how I could get them printed and sold on one of the sites selling them. I don’t necessarily want paid for them thought they would be nice.