MTV catches Taylor Lautner

MTV let us know today they would be posting a special sneak peek at Taylor Lautner (aka Jacob Black).  They have now posted that video.  Click here to see it.   If you comment on MTV’s blog, let them know you got the link through the Lexicon!  You have seen it here first!

For those outside the U.S., NoMoreMarbles has YouTubed it for you.

*Edit: MTV is a US broadcasting station.  Video on these sites can not usually be viewed out side of the United States.  When/if it is posted on youtube, we will post the link.  Until then, our apologies, but this is not something we can help.

EDIT 2: Be very wary of shareware programs that let you see a website outside of your country’s range. Many of they have a ton of adware that comes in with them as well as Trojan viruses…not that anyone here ever fried her computer trying to see Torchwood on the BBC website

Comments

1. christina says:

awesome!! i’m gonna go see it now :D

2. kristenorkris says:

hahaha!
    he’s cute!
    =]

3. hes so cute! especially when he laughs! lol the wig doesnt look great on him but he still looks like a good jacob :D

4. he’s so cute!!
    yay I have a new crush
    :D

5. No, he needs to wear a ponytail! lol That’s what Jacob does!

6. Oh, wow. Very interesting hair.

7. Not diggin the wig but he’s a cutie!

8. imaginary says:

Thanks for posting this! At like 33 seconds is that Bella in the car? It kind of looks like her but I cant tell…

9. Not bad…….

10. Awwwwwww! I LOVE him as Jacob now! Any tiny sliver of doubt I had is GONE. He IS Jacob to me. :D

And the wig will just take some getting used to…I’m sure everyone, including Taylor it seems, needs time to adjust to it.

11. Bella_twilight says:

umm it says not accessible… :S

12. OMG!!! He looks awesome with long hair!!!
    Even though I am sooo not a Jacob fan… I love him!!

13. Poor boy. That wig looks incredibly uncomfortable.

14. It keeps telling me that the video is not accesible.

15. Melanie Cullen says:

O.o not exactly how I pictured Jacob.
    but he is kinda cute. ^^

16. keltiewantsjacobblack says:

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OF ALL THE PEOPLE IT WOULD NOT PLAY FOR!!!! IT HAD TO BE MEEE AAAWW DAANNGGIITT!!!

17. Danielle says:

HOORAY! HE WILL BE PERRRRFECT~!~!

18. SUPER EXCITED! says:

imaginary- Yeah, that is Bella in the car, and did you notice Jasper walking outside by him? I think he will be a great Jacob (I love Jacob) But I hope he grows before they make movie a New Moon movie!

19. He is -precious-.

20. Leanneeeee says:

The video isn’t accesible because I don’t live in the US. Can someone post it on YouTube?

21. Fatimeh. says:

he makes such a cute jacob

22. I am sorry I have to clarify because it bothers me. Jacob is not 6’7 till New Moon. In Twilight [in the begining] he is like 5’9 and then at the end probably around 5’11 or 6’0. So Taylor still has room to grow.

With that aside he sounds like Jacob. It’s so exiting!!!!

23. twiholic says:

Hahaha, I still don’t see him as getting extremly hot in the next year for New Moon but he’s a cute guy haha the wig is so funny

24. Poor kid(: haha thats what jacob gets!

25. He’s amazing as Jacob. Wowww i love it, he’s so cute, and he has the Jacob laugh. I’m glad to see he has matured since his Shark Boy days haha :) his voice is deep too! :D but yea the only thing im iffy about is the wig, it’s wayy too long, and he needs a ponytail for it! owell ill get used to it :) thanks for posting it!

26. Bloodlust says:

He looks pretty good in the wig, but his voice….ugh. He has that “Totally dude!!” thing going on. That will take some getting used to.

27. Hey Lexicon,

I’m live in Canada and the video doesn’t work for me (it only works for people living in the US). So I was wondering if someone could post it on youtube or a link where it is accessible?

Thank you so much!!! I am devastated that I cannot see this video!!!!

28. Fatimeh. says:

i love the way cathrine is touching his long hair while their hugging
    lol thats so funny.

29. TeamRobert! says:

I second Jen’s comment.
    I can’t see it! :(

30. Meredith says:

OK, so he IS Jacob for me! His smile and laugh are SO sunshine-y and wonderful! How can Bella not love this kid?? :-D

31. Bella_Twilight — UGH, it says the same for me. anyone know what’s up with it!!!?????

32. edwardssinger says:

his voice is so DEEP now! I love it! the wig is very.. um.. interesting? but like he said, im sure ill get used to it too. :)

33. I hate how the MTV movie’s blog is always “not found” when you click “read more” or try to leave a comment for a solid day after it is posted. They really need to do something about that!

But on a Talyor/Jacob front – He’s going to be great! not that I had any doubts

34. Ha ha, I third Jen’s comment..
    I can’t see it either. =(

35. TeamRobert! says:

malaz,
    are you outside of the USA?
    Because then I won’t work. Won’t work for me either.

36. malaz: It’s not accessible to those outside of the US. So please could someone youtube it? :)

37. Awww, no ponytail? I’m disappointed–guys with ponytails are hot. That is okay, I guess it will allow me to be in love with James…
    Jacob is adorable in the movie, so much cuter than I imagined him. Love it! The hair is a little strange…kind of reminds me of a homeless person. I didn’t think it would be so long. At all.

38. yeah, i am not in the US.
    thanks for telling me :)

can’t wait, till someone puts it on youtube.

39. Ah. That video was awesome! He’s going to be a great Jacob :) very good looking too ;) lol. Thanks Lexicon, MTV.

40. Darn. I’m usually outside North American but I’m finally as close as I’m going to get to the US (Canada) and it still won’t work. How is it? If we can’t YouTube it, could someone summarize?

41. OMG he is soooo cute and he such and good actor, now i am more excitig to see the movie he laughts exactly how i imagine Jacob would laught hahaha :D

42. It says he just found out he’s native american? :O
    Now i really, really am stoked they chose him. And he looks and sounds perfect :D
    can’t wait :]]

43. i cant watch it for some reason
    :’(

44. Aria — LOL, yeah i noticed that on the overview. that’s kind of weird. he just found out where he comes from. he’s really cute though!!

45. I wasn’t sure I would like him as Jake because I kept thinking of sharkboy. But I like him as Jake now. He has grow a lot and I think he fits the part well. Not perfect but well enough. =)

46. Sara (Yes theres more then one of us) says:

*drools* He is soooooo cute *drools more* I love Tayler he is so good looking… *drools an ocean*

47. twilightroses says:

haha that was adorable and hilarious! he should so wear it home and be like, “hey ma what do ya think of my new hair?” while doing the hair flip thing

48. Hmm he’s actually almost my age… does anyone know his email address…
    not kidding

49. iloveedwardcullen says:

I can’t watch it! No fair :( Sometimes living in Canada sucks.

50. Aww, he is so cute! But, IMO he looks so much better with shorter hair. He has a great smile!