Rob Leading the list

The Movie Fanatic site has an list of the hottest 50 male stars, and guess who has made the top 30?  Currently they have 31-50 listed, but Rob’s picture is featured in their top of the list photo array.  So stay tuned to see what number he comes in at!

Thanks to BLOODSUCKINGLEECH for the heads-up!

While I’m speaking of Rob, there is a support Rob as Edward petition going around. We think most of the early groaning has died down, but a show of support never hurts, so sign in!

Finally check back this afternoon for details on another cool petition that everyone can get onboard for!

Comments

1. He’d better be in the top 5, but right now he’s my number 1!! :)

2. jessica says:

COOLNESS!!

Way to go Mr. Hotpants McHotness.

3. I think Rob is a wonder Edward. Signed it already.

4. helloooo! He is EDWARD !
    how could Edward not be the No. 1 of all “BEST-…”-lists ?! Can’t picture anyone capable of beating him…

5. seraphicullen says:

This is so wonderful! Of course, he IS Edward Cullen; this was to be expected! I’m so excited. Though, he should have definitely made the number one spot. :]

6. No matter how long Rob’s career is or how many different characters he plays, he’ll ALWAYS be Edward Cullen to me. Having seen in recently in person, the thought of ANYONE else playing Edward is unthinkable!! :) Wonder when they’ll release the top 30 picks?

7. Already signed the petition. Can’t wait to see what number he’ll snag!

8. Robert better be numero uno!! He is the hottest of the them all!!

9. twiholic says:

Yay! Thats exciting that he’s one of the top 30! I signed the petition earlier, woot woot

10. Angela and Kaci says:

Hey y’all!!
    Thank you so much for signing our petition!
    We really love all of the support we’re getting and we’re sure Robert will be super duper excited at all the encouragement!!
    Also… Thanks to the Lexicon for helping us get the word out!!
    YAY!

11. twilightfan says:

Rob’s the one and only Edward Cullen to me, but I can’t sign the petition because I don’t want to give out all that personal info. And I hope he’s really close to the top on the list. Number one would be awesome!

12. Woot Woot!! Congrats to Rob… seriously, he better be in the top 10 at least!!

13. Cool! GO ROB!!!! I’ll be watching for that. maybe he’ll get #1. Can’t wait to kow where he stands!!!

14. I love the picture of Rob as Edward on the support page. The dark hair really suits him!

15. “Way to go Mr. Hotpants McHotness.” hahahahaha nice one Jessica I second that ;) good for Rob I luv him.

16. Ha that would be so coool if Rob was numero uno. Then I could rub it in all my friends’ faces (none of my friends think that he is hot, personally I think they need to get thier eyes checked)! :)

17. twilight's_charm [[eternitys_charm]] says:

just checked that 50 hottest male actors list, i was happy to see tom sturridge and charlie hunnam made it in :)

and now
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ROBERT!

18. Hope hes in the top 5

19. iloveedwardcullen says:

Robert is always #1 on my list. :)

20. Mary Alice Cullen says:

GO ROBERT!!!!!!!!!! It would be better in top 10 but still cool

21. haha… look at the comments there!! almost all of them are about Robert!! :] yay!! i hope that he’s (at least) in the top 3 GO ROBERT!!