movie updates

While we took the time to have some April Fools fun, there were a couple of movie updates.

Peter Facinelli has an audio interview with Twilight Theories.

Twilight Moms has outdoor pictures(edit: not the meadow)

Edited to add the following:

Just a reminder to let the actors have their human lives. We may not always like what their personal choices are in their private lives, but they are their private lives and not their screen lives. So, if the guy playing Ben wants to run naked in his backyard, swigging a brewski, while singing Abba’s greatest hits…as creepy as that is, it’s none of our business unless he gets Melissa Rosenberg to write in a whole new Ben scene based on his bizarre antics.

No problem if you want to critique anyone on their acting skills, or lack thereof, but let’s keep personal lifestyle choices out of it unless it’s affecting their acting such as arriving late on set and thereby disrupting production.

And, last but not least a fan is putting together a memory book for Stephenie. Here are the details if you want to participate. Please contact her directly with questions.

I am lucky enough to go to one of Stephenie’s book signings in The Host tour! I would like to give her a gift of appreciation while I am there. So… I am making a "Stephenie Meyer Appreciation Book"! I need your help! Here are the rules:

1. Send your entry to xxTNTCustomxx@aol.com (not a message here) of how you appreciate Stephenie Meyer for whatever reasons you have! It may just be a quick letter (no longer than 1 page), a picture you’ve "photoshopped" (or whatever program u use) of YOURSELF that may be Twilight/The Host/SM related, a poem about SM or whatever you need to use to express your gratitude towards this wonderful woman! Please use "SM Book" as the Subject Title of your e-mail so I know what you are sending it for. In your e-mail, please also put your name & where you are from.

Your entry needs to be one of the following:
** A Microsoft Word document as a ’.doc’ file or a ’.docx’ file (for MS Word 2007 users). Please, NO .wps files!
** A picture file (jpg, bmp, gif, etc.) with perferably a 150-300 dpi.

2. Book pages will be printed in B/W, so keep that in mind when composing your page.

3. The book will NOT be available for purchasing after it is finished. I’ve talked with SM’s Publicist and Agent and for copyright reasons & it CANNOT be sold.

4. The book will be "perfect bound" so it can easily sit on her book shelf at home, hopefully next to her Twilight books!

5. Please DO NOT limit your entry to be about "how much you love Twilight, Edward Cullen or other characters". Remember, this is a STEPHENIE MEYER Appreciaition Book. Not a "I Love Twilight" Book. These things can be mentioned, but please do not limit your entry to just that.

6. The deadline for entries is Friday April 25th. Any after that will not be accepted. I need time between then and the book signing Im going to, to prepare the book and have it printed.

7. Once again, PLEASE ADD YOUR NAME AND WHERE YOU ARE FROM IN THE LETTER AND/OR EMAIL. I am organizing the book by the State/Country you are from.
HAPPY SENDING!
<3 Tara
To answer some questions -
** Yes you can send more than 1 thing, but no more than 2. Like a quick letter and a picture.
** If you DO NOT get a reply from me, it’s been received, everything went well and its in the book.
** If you DO get a reply from me, then something went wrong and you sent a wrong file type or forgot your name and location.
** The book may not be sold, but u WILL be able to see it. I may just take pictures, or I may post a link to the PDF. I’m still debating.

Comments

1. imaginary says:

Cool! Thanks for the new info!!!

2. First comment?!

3. SO COOL THANKS

4. Aw haha i loved it when he tried to do the math(:
    he’s awesome.
    agree?

5. that’s so awesome. i would be beyond flattered if i were stephenie. i’m excited to see pictures or scans or whatever of this scrap book thing. :)

6. I’m pretty sure TM’s have said that those pictures are NOT the Meadow. Just thought I’d let you know.

A couple of weeks ago they posted pictures that they  then stated were not the meadow. This latest batch, however, is totally legit.

Pel

7. lol. I just red the article posted by the twilight moms and found something shockingly new to me!

Rob smokes? (well duh, I watched the Haunted Airman, I think this is just me being a good blonde)

But… ew. Sorry. As hot as he is… does Kristen have to kiss that? Ew. Ew.

8. that was a pretty nice trick for April Fool’s day. i have to admit,
    it got me… i was so confused. lol!
    thanks for the new info!

9. Cool idea! I totally want to participate!

10. imaginary says:

To ssssss:
    Kristen probably won’t have a problem with Rob smoking because as far as I know she smokes also.

Kristyn:
    Just curious, but where did they say that? What I saw, it seemed like they thought it was the meadow to me.

11. Maddie Cullen says:

Awww man! Rob smokes… Oh Well He’s still HOTT! LOL
    Those pics were so amazing! :D

p.s. Robert is Hott! with a capital HOTT!

12. WHAT? KRISTEN SMOKES?
    She’s seventeen; that’s illegeal! That HAS to be a rumor.

13. imaginary says:

Here is a pic of a magazine article of Kristen Stewart and if you look at the bottom it says she smokes:

14. honestly, since when has age really stopped someone from smoking?

it sucks that they smoke but considering i will never be kissing either one of them (unfortunately in one hand, fortunately in the other…) i dont care. rob’s still good to look at :)

15. Just a reminder to let the actors have their human lives. We may not always like what their personal choices are in their private lives, but they are their private lives and not their screen lives. So, if the guy playing Ben wants to run naked in his backyard, swigging a brewski, while singing Abba’s greatest hits…as creepy as that is, it’s none of our business.

No problem if you want to critique anyone on their acting skills, or lack thereof, but let’s keep personal lifestyle choices out of it.

16. Imaginary…HOLY CHEESECAKE! That’s nuts.

17. Maddie Cullen says:

Speaking of Ben has he been cast yet????

p.s. Robert is Hott! with a capital HOTT!

18. imaginary says:

Sorry pelirroja! You’re right it doesn’t matter what they do, but I can say that Kristen is a fantastic actress and I’m really glad that she’s Bella! And Sarah, yes I was a bit surprised too!

19. ahhh, sorry for starting that, I was just shocked.

And I would write something for the scrapbook… but.. =( I’m no good with words. It’d probably just be a load of nonsense and capital letters. lol.

20. Bella_twilight says:

You guys, smoking causes weight reduction and actors have to stay fit. That’s basically why they smoke, instead of eating when they’re stressed they smoke so they don’t get out of shape. Tons of actors and models do that. And it’s really no ones place to be critizing them for that, no matter how disgusting you think it is.

21. Edward's meteor says:

Wow its so awesome to create a book for stephenie meyer!! Its a great idea!!

22. imaginary says:

Bella_twilight, you are probably right, although I wasn’t trying to criticize, I was just pointing out that she does smoke, and I think we were a bit surprised, that’s all. And sorry guys for saying anything about Kristen. I really do like her. She seems very nice, and is a wonderful actress, so as long as she isn’t smoking in the movie I’m happy!

23. The interview with peter is great!! I’m still listening to it right now!! God, it’s really long…
    And the meadow looks really cute!!

24. XtwilightgirlX says:

yay scrapbook! thats such an awsome idea!
    now i just have to figure out how to use Photoshop properly and I’m set! =P
    *btw guys, lay off the smoking, they can do it if they want to*
    and has Ben been cast yet?
    theyr gonna have to have him for the prom scene and isnt that being filmed soon?

25. imaginary says:

I have a question: In the third picture does anyone know what the shiny tube like thing is? I keep looking at it, but I can’t figure it out.

26. XtwilightgirlX says:

i think its a mist creator effect thing
    thats how they get it to look all smokey and stuff, right?
    correct me if im wrong…

27. imaginary says:

XtwilightgirlX, I think you’re right! All the mist is on one side and it does look like it is coming out of it. Thanks! Oh, and also I don’t believe Ben has been cast yet, so someone please correct me if I’m wrong.

28. either a “mist creator” thing, or dry ice, which creates the same effect.

29. Bella_twilight says:

imaginary:
    Oh, no I totally know you weren’t trying to criticize! I was just saying that we (all of us) should try and not criticize about thier personal lives! I’m sooo sorry if I came off rude in anyway and I totally understand what you’re saying!

30. Andrea S. says:

If Ben will even be a character in the film, I doubt they would make a big announcement about who’s playing him. He’s barely in Twilight at all…

31. twiholic says:

Good edit, I totally agree…to an extent hehe If someone on the cast were to cheat and have illigitimate children with the best friend of their spouse then it would be okay for me to talk about it cause well…everyone would be! Things like smoking not so much

32. imaginary says:

Bella_twilight:
    Don’t worry about it! I didn’t think you were being rude at all! I just wanted to make sure that you knew I wasn’t trying to criticize. I totally agree with you though. I do think some people criticize what celebrities do way too much, so I know what you mean! Sorry if I seemed defensive or anything!

33. *Nicole* says:

Wow!!! :D :D :D :D

That is really awesome of a ‘Twilight’ fan to take their own time out of their life to do that!!! Really cool!!! I’ll definatly try to send something in for sure!! ;)

And I agree, you should judge the actors/actresses in the ‘Twilight’ movie by how they are on set, and on the film. I don’t think anyone would want their personal life out there, acting is their professional JOB so I totally get that, everyone deserves that respect. :)

34. Elena Cullen says:

hmm…thanks pel! i love the pics of the meadow! smoker or not, if they are good actors, that is good enough for me ;) and thanks so much for the heads up! I will definately get involved! again, great job on the volturi-lex!

35. bronte_replay says:

i don’t understand… is all that fog in the forest from rob and kristen smoking?! :) j/k

36. I don’t think the pictures you linked to are the meadow. The girl who took the picture said that they had to stop when it was sunny and that there wasn’t a clearing anywhere for them to be filming. She said she thought it was a running scene. The speculation started when someone speculated that perhaps the meadow scene would be filming around there but they knew it was supposed to be filmed elsewhere.

37. Great, now I won’t be able to sleep tonight. >.

38. Some of my comment got cut off:

Anyways- the meadow looks BEAUTIFUL. Eventhough there’s only a couple of shots, that’s exactly how I imagined it.

THANKS to Twilight Moms!! :) We love you.

39. Peter is adorable you could tell how tired he was during that interview but he still managed to be charming and funny for like 40 minutes and he’s going to have to get up and go to work tomorrow. I think he’s a great Carlisle.

Also I know that none of us fans are going to talk bad about our cast because we want them and our movie to be a success. We’re going to be good loveable fans right? Right! Yay Twilight. (that was lame but…you get what I’m saying ;) )

40. I loved that interview with Peter! He is going to be the most AMAZING Carlisle ever! I love his soft laugh, its cute c:

Ooh. An appreciation book sounds like a good idea o:

41. I mlove the fact that your taking out time from your life to make this. I will definatly send you something

42. OMG! I am so excited! -spazz-

Question: Are we REQUIRED to send in a pic, or may we simply compose a letter?

43. Oh, one more thing: Is our first name and the initial of our last name enough (plus country), or do we have to do full names?

44. I’m glad you guys liked the pics! and just to clear the air. This is NOT the meadow. I took this pictures and trust me. Not the meadow. Not sure how this rumor got started but…def not the meadow….am I stuttering…not the meadow. haha!

45. Andrea S. says:

Well regardless, thanks for the pictures DazzlinDiamonds! They are beautiful.

46. This is off topic but I spotted this quote on Robert Pattinson’s IMDB page and personally I think it is freakin hilarious.

“Up until I was 12 my sisters used to dress me up as a girl and introduce me as ‘Claudia’! Twelve was a turning point as I moved to a mixed school and then I became cool and discovered hair gel.”

Haha I love Rob. Cracks me up every time. Well just thought that I would share that random little tid bit. ;)

47. Sounds good…

48. twiholic says:

Hahahahaha! That quote made me laugh so hardcore

49. That is so awesome! I’ve already edited photoshopped a picture. It’s got three of me in one picture holding Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse. ^_^ It’s awesome.

50. babooshka says:

to all the people wondering if ben has been cast:

i think i heard their combining his and eric’s characters into one.
    i could be wrong on that, but i’m pretty sure that i read that somewhere.