While we took the time to have some April Fools fun, there were a couple of movie updates.
Peter Facinelli has an audio interview with Twilight Theories.
Twilight Moms has outdoor pictures. (edit: not the meadow)
Edited to add the following:
Just a reminder to let the actors have their human lives. We may not always like what their personal choices are in their private lives, but they are their private lives and not their screen lives. So, if the guy playing Ben wants to run naked in his backyard, swigging a brewski, while singing Abba’s greatest hits…as creepy as that is, it’s none of our business unless he gets Melissa Rosenberg to write in a whole new Ben scene based on his bizarre antics.
No problem if you want to critique anyone on their acting skills, or lack thereof, but let’s keep personal lifestyle choices out of it unless it’s affecting their acting such as arriving late on set and thereby disrupting production.
And, last but not least a fan is putting together a memory book for Stephenie. Here are the details if you want to participate. Please contact her directly with questions.
I am lucky enough to go to one of Stephenie’s book signings in The Host tour! I would like to give her a gift of appreciation while I am there. So… I am making a "Stephenie Meyer Appreciation Book"! I need your help! Here are the rules:
1. Send your entry to xxTNTCustomxx@aol.com (not a message here) of how you appreciate Stephenie Meyer for whatever reasons you have! It may just be a quick letter (no longer than 1 page), a picture you’ve "photoshopped" (or whatever program u use) of YOURSELF that may be Twilight/The Host/SM related, a poem about SM or whatever you need to use to express your gratitude towards this wonderful woman! Please use "SM Book" as the Subject Title of your e-mail so I know what you are sending it for. In your e-mail, please also put your name & where you are from.
Your entry needs to be one of the following:
** A Microsoft Word document as a ’.doc’ file or a ’.docx’ file (for MS Word 2007 users). Please, NO .wps files!
** A picture file (jpg, bmp, gif, etc.) with perferably a 150-300 dpi.
2. Book pages will be printed in B/W, so keep that in mind when composing your page.
3. The book will NOT be available for purchasing after it is finished. I’ve talked with SM’s Publicist and Agent and for copyright reasons & it CANNOT be sold.
4. The book will be "perfect bound" so it can easily sit on her book shelf at home, hopefully next to her Twilight books!
5. Please DO NOT limit your entry to be about "how much you love Twilight, Edward Cullen or other characters". Remember, this is a STEPHENIE MEYER Appreciaition Book. Not a "I Love Twilight" Book. These things can be mentioned, but please do not limit your entry to just that.
6. The deadline for entries is Friday April 25th. Any after that will not be accepted. I need time between then and the book signing Im going to, to prepare the book and have it printed.
7. Once again, PLEASE ADD YOUR NAME AND WHERE YOU ARE FROM IN THE LETTER AND/OR EMAIL. I am organizing the book by the State/Country you are from.
To answer some questions –
** Yes you can send more than 1 thing, but no more than 2. Like a quick letter and a picture.
** If you DO NOT get a reply from me, it’s been received, everything went well and its in the book.
** If you DO get a reply from me, then something went wrong and you sent a wrong file type or forgot your name and location.
** The book may not be sold, but u WILL be able to see it. I may just take pictures, or I may post a link to the PDF. I’m still debating.