Kansas preps for Stephenie

There is an article talking about Stephenie coming to Kansas as part of her The Host Tour.

We also need a Lexicon reporter for this event. If you are going, email us. twilightlexadmin@gmail.com

Comments

1. Maddie Cullen says:

cool 1st post!

p.s. Robert is Hott! with a capital HOTT!

2. dexy_dexa says:

Coolios… I wish she was coming to new mexico. I think we’re too small a state though..

3. God i wish i could go..but sadly i live far away from kansas.
    :[

4. twiholic says:

I am going to the North Texas stop! Yay!!!

5. She isn’t coming anywhere near the South. Sigh. Come on, Stephenie, please, at least Alabama or the Florida Panhandle. ;)

6. I’m going to the Portland one!!! Less than 2 months to go!!

7. Hey, does anyone know where they’re filming now?

8. TeamRobert! says:

Pictures!
    They are from His Golden Eyes

9. i smile at silver volvos says:

i wish she would come to Canada. :( somewhre in Ontario like Toronto or Ottawa !

10. AGH!!! Never Miami!!! Why???????????????

11. I am so excited!!! she is coming to San Diego in about 2 months and i am going to see her. It is super great for me because the day that she comes is my birthday! what a great present, don’t you think?!

12. Hey, I’m all the way here in Virginia! But at least I am in the contiguous 48 states…I don’t blame Stephenie for staying “close” to home. She is also trying to finish Midnight Sun, spend some time with her family, and hopefully take some time for herself. As much as I would love to meet her personally and thank her for this incredible series, it’s not likely to happen. But I can still hope!

13. Maddie Cullen says:

OMG I’m sooooo excited I’m going to the one in Tempe I alreadyhave my ticket! EEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!
    :D

p.s. Robert is Hott! with a capital HOTT!

14. I’m going! I got tickets as soon as I heard she was coming to Kansas. I live like 20 minutes away from the plaza which is where it is! yay me!

15. Here’s my sad sob story about this.
    I live in Kansas and my mother got me tickets to meet Stephenie for my birthday. I was so very beyond excited. I had already started practicing what I was going to say to her so I wouldn’t look like a total idiot when I met her. Then I realized something. The day she’s coming is May 8th at 7pm. Haha, now we hit the problems.

I go to this high school that is slightly world-famous for it’s choir (Shawnee Mission East Choraliers, anyone?) and at the end of every year, for two nights only, we put on this ridiculously huge concert that lasts about three hours. Each choir gets a musical and we do a bunch of songs from them in full costume with sets and choreographing and the whole shebang. Big deal at East. Worth lots of points. Actually, it’s mandatory. And if you miss it, the teacher kills you. Not exaggerating.

So guess what. Blue Moon (

16. GRAH! NOVEL TOO BIG FOR ONE COMMENT!
    I’ll sum it up.

Big concert – May 8th and 9th at 7pm.
    No Stephenie for me.

I cried for about an hour.

17. I would have been honered to be the lexiocn reporter but unfortunatly i will not be going. Sniff sniff here come the tears

18. omg omg omg omg i’m sooooo exsited i am so going she is only going to be like 30 min from ehere i live! but, i thought she was going to the plaza..thats in missouri not kansas. hmm weird.

19. I was at the plaza the week before last. Why did my spring break have to be so early?

The plaza’s in Missouri, not Kansas. Darn, I won’t even get the pleasure of knowing Stephanie Meyer is in my state. D:

20. To clarify: the event itself is in Kansas City, MISSOURI, on the plaza. The bookstore who is organizing the event is based in Kansas though. I know it’s confusing; whose idea was it to name a city after a state it’s NOT in? It’s like naming a town New York City, New Jersey. Don’t blame me. :)

ANYWAY, I’m sooooo excited because I’m going! My friends and I start dancing about whenever it comes up. I can’t believe it!

*hums under breath, “Everything’s up to date in Kansas City”* Yay!

21. Maddie Cullen says:

OMG Anne I’m So Sorry… I would have cried for like an ENTIRE week! :( I hope your concert thing goes good though!

22. Maddie Cullen says:

Oh and p.s. Robert is Hott! with a capital HOTT!

23. EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!! I just got my tickets in the mail!!!!!!!! I’m hyperventilating now!

Ok, I’m better.

I hope I’m not this much of a mess when I go! I’m counting down the days!

24. I’m going! I live in KC (by the way, missouri side like the plaza!) I love going to the plaza it is so awesome! I get to have one friend come to! Maybe I will see some of you there!

25. maybe! now i just have to make my mom take me. and to whoever said why did they name it Kansas city when it is Missouri i’ve always woundered that too!

26. pinkdiamonds97007 says:

I get to go to the Portland, Ore. event! I’m going with my friend who totally got hooked on the books–after I had read New Moon about 800 times. The Baghdad theater is only about 15 minutes away from delightful Beaverton, Ore. I’m sooo excited!

27. I know that is say “kansas getting ready for Stephenie” but is really Kansas city, Missouri….not Kansas….