Robert meets the fans video footage

Earlier, we shared a fan moment that Mae had on the set of Twilight.  We also shared with you the comments from Kate about watching that moment.  Now we have video footage of Robert meeting Mae.  It’s so adorable!  Thanks to twilightvinculum for posting the video.

Comments

1. ~twilight_princess~ says:

Oh MY GOSH!!!!!!!! AWWWWWW! *soon*
    He is SUCH a perfect Edward!!! He looks so goregous.
    I can’t wait to see him in the movie! He dazzles me and I wasn’t even there! Mae is so lucky! Lol. ;-)

2. I’m trying to get my heart to beat regularly now…

3. Andrea Leigh says:

ohh my goodness! ROBERT IS PERFECT. yep, everything about him. perfect, perfect, perfect edward. god bless him! he looks so adorable with the two girls! grrr i wish i was them !

4. Marsluvzedward says:

omg he is the hottest person 2 evur walk the planet!

I LUV U ROBERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

i just wish i had a pic with him… :’( id probably pass out though! lol!

i still luv u robert.

5. iloveedwardcullen says:

His walk is so hot!! lol

6. omg, i just love that clip!!!
    he loooks so good :D:D
    i hope that there will be moore!

7. twiholic says:

Hahahahaha! I can’t stop laughing! While I was watching that I felt like such a stalker! Since he’s just going on with his daily business and people are watching it like he’s a god…hahahah! I mean yes at first I was like ahhhhh its him! But I am not going to watch that again! Makes me feel so creepy! hahaha

8. Cassandra says:

Haha Twiholic I felt the same way! xD
    I just felt a little bad for him xD I don’t think I would want to be surounded with girls (or guys) with thier phones and kameras and just watch me and be all like hyperventilating xD

9. Elizabeth Bennett says:

The more I see of Robert/Edward, the more I’m turning into a fangirl! I agree with everyone about the “feeling like a stalker” comments. I wonder if Rob realizes now that we twi-fans are more than happy he is playing Edward. This is just a taste of things to come for him. Hopefully he’s not saying to himself “what have I done?” Hope not ;-)

10. sooooooo jealoous he’s gorgeous

11. La tua Cantante says:

Was he wearing the amber/gold contacts this day or the dark ones? I can’t tell from the pictures.
    Rob looked like he felt a little uneasy or a little shy.

12. Yes he was wearing his liquid topaz eyes :) It was amazing. Seriously, you can’t think straight when staring into them.

13. lmao. i agree with all the “stalker-feeling” comments too. who ever thought that we would become so obsessed with a book? fall in love with a fictional character? positively swoon over the actor portraying him?
    if my past self could see me now…
    she’d be really weirded out.
    anyway, just to reiterate:
    yes, Robert Pattinson looks unbelievably handsome.
    yes, Robert Pattinson is bound to be followed around by crazy fangirls wherever he goes for years to come.
    yes, if ever come into close contact with him, i – sadly – am likely to be one of those girls.
    whatever.
    we all need a hobby…

14. OH MY GOD! He has the sexiest walk ever. And such a gentleman. I loooove him. I wish I could meet him *sigh*. But that is kinda difficult with me living in Norway. Im soooo jealous… *sigh again*

15. Edward's girl says:

OH MY FREAKIN GOSH!!!!!!!!!! I seriously just about passed out from his hotness!!!! I am so glad he is playing edward!!
    I cant picture anyone else playing him now. lol

16. Elizabeth Bennett says:

Lisa,

LOL, that’s exactly how I feel. We all need some kind of escape don’t we. However, if I ever met Rob, I’d probably be struck dumb and then kick myself for years to come that I didn’t say, “Rob, I love you. You’re so wonderful as Edward! May I please get a picture with you?”

17. mMmMarren says:

yes.. his eyes were topaz… well they weren’t the full on light ones. They were a bit darker, but they were still on for sure. I had to try really hard not to get caught in his stare.

18. neonsx;;lesley says:

ahh, *dies*.
    robert is too cute lol xD
    his crooked smile is just, like woow.

19. Robert = Edward = sex hahahahaha
    hes perfect. PERFECT I SAY! ;D

20. I scream when I see the video, wooowww Robert is too handsome.

Well I made fanarts about Edward, you can see here:

21. jacob needs love too says:

aweee. he’s so adorable.

22. christina says:

oh darn i forgot to ask one question when i sent in my questions to the lexicon…but i didn’t want to send it in a seperate email because then there would be only one question in it..

i realllyy wanted to ask Rob:

What is your favorite Bella and Edward moment from the books?

:D

oh and to stay on topic I love that video its amazing =)

23. DaRkPoEt says:

oh my goodness, amazing footage ! i wish i was there. *sighs
    oh well. i suppose my insane fantasies will have to do.

can’t wait till the movie. :D :D :D

i think this just proves how well he is going to do in the movie!

i hope to see footage of the other characters(coughCARLISLEcough) lol

24. TeamRobert! says:

This is way of topic, but…
    Okay, I know there were no lockers(other than gym) in Forks High, but since there are obviously lockers in the Kalama HS halls, does anyone else think that there might be some sort of locker scene???
    Cause I can definitely picture Bella at her locker, grabbing some books. Then she goes to close the locker door and, phoaw!, there’s Edward, leaning all nonchalantly against the wall, giving Bella a breathtaking Edward-grin.
    Yes, I could so see Edward doing that! :P
    Can anyone else?

25. victoria e says:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG that was A-Mazing robert is ssssssssssoooooooooooooooo beutiful. i never had any doubts !! = )

26. LOL hot. and so pale..

27. yes TeamRobert !
    hahahaha i can !! he’s so mysterious…………….. and sexy

28. twiholic says:

Yes, Team Robert, I can definatly imagine that muahaha! But yeah one thing about Kalama, it’s only one building right? AHH It’s supposted to be lots! I don’t like that but I’m sure it will turn out fine in the movie.

29. Thayet1231 says:

Such a sweet guy! i don’t think many actors are this kind…gosh! I wish I could meet him…he is THE perfect Edward…a “golden boy,” if you will!

30. Adding to TeamRobert’s image….and Bella, being accident prone, hits her head on her locker in surprise! LMAO

31. Haha that would be hilarious to see…poor Bella…”death by locker”!

32. he is too cute lol

33. Bella_twilight says:

Awwe! Love him! I love how he did the smile ;) He’s Adorable!!! Wait, no he’s GORGEOUS! There, that word works better haha

34. edwardssinger says:

oh my gosh! teamrobert and jaen! wow! that would be perfect!
    can you imagine her like running track or something in gym and then edward like comes out of no where, like behind a tree or something ( so he can “watch over her” ) and she like runs into a tree or some kind of object? haha! i can. but i still like the locker thing better! :D

35. OMG these girls are so lucky!!! Congrats!
    I can’t believe how quickly he took the pics…. love him!

36. TeamRobert! says:

Jaen, yeah, that would hilarious! Poor Bella! :D

37. elizabeth says:

shame that he smokes though. i never liked a guy who smelled like an ashtray. but i’d hold my breath for that boy!

38. Edward4Life!! says:

luvvvv the locker idea teamrobert and jaen!!!!! that would be sooooo goood! :)

39. I simply must concede that I certainly had some qualms about Robert Pattinson portraying Edward Cullen, the epitome of beauty, grace, and intelligence. However, now all my fears are dispelled; his very demeanor exudes a brilliance in affinity to Edward’s. I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of the movie…

By the way, does anyone know if Robert will be playing the piano? In the novel, Edward’s musical finesse served as a defining aspect of his personality. (Pardon me for my insatiable ability of writing formally; it is a wretched habit of mine).

40. twilightruedward says:

awwww!!!!
    robert is too sweet!

41. twilightruedward says:

he is addoooraabbleee!!!!!!!!

42. mademoiselle.cullen says:

how cuuuute he is!
    i envy those girls !!!
    wwwwwww.
    you know what i think that he is all the time with that kristin double…
    hmm…

43. I’m so in love!

44. Yeah, I think I’m still in shock from this happening. Because everyone keeps asking why I didn’t faint … and honestly I DON’T KNOW. Haha!

But yeah me and my sister are planning a trip to Portland in 2 weeks. It’s not official, but I’ll let you all know!

45. Marren and Mae, I have a few good pictures of you guys with him, I can email you the high quality versions.

46. This is what I needed right now :D I’m going to dentist today and I have been so.. well, this made my day :D jej – he’s so shy! Mr. Big Star.

47. Ajgorly,

Oh my that would be extremely wonderful! Do you think you could msg me on my flickr website? I’ll give you my email on there (=

Mae

48. mMmMarren says:

Hey Ajgorly,

You got pics of us? cool! I would love to see them :) I guess you can just send it to my sis though and I’ll just get it from her. Thanks a bunch :D

..and to everyone..thanks for not hating us :) We know how you feel though when we saw other fan pics with Robert. I just can’t believe that it really happened. If any of you get a chance to go on set, definitely take it! It is the most chilled and relaxed set I’ve ever seen. Believe me, I’ve seen my share of sets here in Vancouver and you can’t even go anywhere near the actors. I was really surprised how easy it was just walk around and talk to the crew. Even more surprised when Robert walked out on his own! No bodyguards or anything.. thanks goodness for that! hehe

49. Haha, I don’t think body guards would have stopped us ;)
    So whadda ya say? Portland on the weekend in 2 weeks?! Hehe!

50. I’d smoke with Robert any day.