Questions for Robert

The Lexicon team has been busy working behind the scenes to do a number of things.  We’ve been fortunate enough to have recent interviews with Edi Gathegi, Justin Chon, and we are waiting on the not too distant future of a couple of others.

However, we really felt like we had to get the fans involved in the planning of a future one. After Robert Pattinson finishes filming, his management has graciously agreed to let us submit questions for an interview. Now, although we have questions we are dying to ask, more importantly there are questions Twilight fans in general want to know. Rather than have us guess at your questions, we want to hear from you.

Now of course we can’t submit every question, but we’ll look for common trends and ask Rob what you really want to know. Submit your questions by this Friday to askrobp@gmail.com. That will give our team enough time to look through and provide the questions to Rob’s management.

Comments

1. Ah, you guys are great.
    Sadly, I’m one of the less creative fans.
    No questions from meeee~

I love you, Lexicon,

Erica

2. This is exciting!! even though you don’t get to ask every question, just getting an interview with him is great! ^-^

3. AWWW! that’s great! it’s so exciting! i would love to have rob answer some questions! that’d be awesome!

4. kristenorkris says:

yeah!
    this will be sooo AWESOME!
    i can’t wait!
    =]

5. thanks lex!! you guys always seem to care so much for us little people:D haha

I sent them my question was:

How did it feel to portray a vampire? And now that filming’s over, do you still feel in character as Edward?

6. This is a great idea. It will be really nice to have an interview with him and the fact that we can submit questions makes it even better. Need to be put my thinking cap on to see what I really want to ask Robert.

7. hey,lex admins,i hvae a TMPORTANT QUESTION!!!! PLEASE!!!! I NEED HELP!!
    by the way,this is awesome!

8. This is why I love/adore the Lexicon. Seriously, you ladies rock Mike Welch’s socks.

9. Holy!
    0_0

I’ll have to brainstorm.

10. Ahh! I asked three questions in one email.

I hope to see at least one :D

11. Can we list some on here, then have some kind of vote? because i need inspiration ha?

I was thinking, chemistry? Because kristen is apparntly very serious about it all :| and i have yet to see a picture of her smiling :(

Cheer up! I would be like :D

12. BiteMeEdward says:

heyy u guyzes email doesn’t work i sent a question but my email told me ur email was wrong or something major bumz u guys rock getting all this stuff sorted to

I just checked the inbox and there are already 20 responses. Are you sure you clicked the link or sent directly to askrobp@gmail.com

Pel

13. i sent in some questions, but it sounds so boring… i couldn’t really think of anything good. gah!!! I am SOOOO excited!!!

14. I can’t wait for the interview! You should definitely ask something about the chemistry between him and Kristen

15. ah that’s so cool you guys are doing this! i’m trying to think of a good one but i’m too excited to focus!!

16. ahhh i cant think of a good question. thanks for doing this!!! dyou think you could maybe get an interview with Kristen Stewart too? (i know im ungrateful…you get an interview with one person, and im already asking for the next:P)

We are working the channels on that one too. We will absolutely offer the same thing should we land a Kristen interview.
    Pel~

17. La tua Cantante says:

I ABSOLUTLY HAVE SOME REALLY,REALLY GREAT QUSTIONS TO ASK!!!but I dont know what to do to get to where you are able to ask them.

Send them to the email in the instructions in the top post.
    pel

18. Bella_twilight says:

Thank you so much Lex for letting the fans decide on the questions! Great Idea! Well, I guess I’ll have to branstorm!

19. Drkfairy(Pixie) says:

I asked this on TM’s as well so hopefully between the two it will get asked. I am wondering what Rob thinks about all the negative way people view Edward. (not my views just ones that I have seen before)
    - him being obsessive, abusive, stalker- basically comparing his actions to ones a spousal abuser would use/have.

20. OMG I ASKED HIM IF HE THINKS THAT HE LIVED UP TO THE EXPECTATIONS OF BEING EDWARD!!

I HOPE HE ANSWERS!!!

AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. sooo excited to hear him answer!!

22. Drkfairy(Pixie) says:

ahh I meant to email that- duh. Thanks again for all the hard work.

23. Oh my god is this like the best idea on earth! I doubt it but i really hope that its a interview video. Maybe later in the future it’ll be robert and kristin together! I have too many too ask? I think i might stick with this: AFTER PLAYING EDWARD CULLEN HOW SIMILAR ARE YOU TO HIM – IN THE SENSE OF BEING ROMANTIC, AND THIS WHOLE NOTION OF SOULMATES? i love robert!

24. realxlifexbella says:

This is great im really excited about this!!i’ve been lookig for an interveiw with him and haven’t found any, is there?YAY!we get to ask some questions this will be a great interveiw!:)

25. I sent him these questions…

Questions :

1. Do you look up to Edward Cullen?

2. Do you believe that Edward is a monster like how he always says in the books?

3. How do feel when so many people call you Edward Cullen instead of Robert Pattinson?

– Humaa

Hopefully he gets them :)

26. *thinks questions*
    This is Great!

27. How long will you be taking suggestions? Is there a cut off date? I want to put some serious thought into it, but I don’t want to miss the deadline …

Friday at midnight EST.
    Pel

28. What a wonderful idea. Great job, Lexicon ladies! You once again have shown your devotion to the fans and the series! I will be sure to send in a question or two.

29. Did anyone’s heart just stop when reading Robert Pattinson and the word ”interview” in one sentence? lol I’ll email my questions as soon as I get off work…hope he’ll be able to answer! Gah! I can’t believe I’m going looney for the dude…we may be the same age, born the same month, and live in the same city area but still! Stupid, bronzy character owner!!!

30. Andrea Leigh says:

awesome! i love twilightlexicon! im looking forward to seeing robert’s interview. =) ..its just too bad i have a whole bunch of questions to ask him, and i just cant think of one reasonal one..darn. but im still so happy!! go rob!

31. That’s AMAZING!……if only now i knew what to ask for…..ugh!

32. Capricorn75 says:

I don’t care if I am 33 and this was a very immature question-after staring at his on-set pics over at TM all weekend, I had to email them and ask: What is Rob’s shoe size? Looked like some might big feet to me ;-)

33. B Cullen says:

Coolio :)

34. can we ask as many questions as we want or is there a limit?

35. La tua Cantante says:

I asked
    1What did you like the most about Edward’s character the most that made you want to try out for the role of Edward?
    2)Did you get to peek or read any of Midnight Sun to get to understand edward character better?
    3)AND i asked if he has or will be playing the piano in the movie?
    I asked more…but I thought these we really good ones,I tried asking what I thought lots of fans would be curious to also know and not just me.
    I really,really hope some of them get asked!
    I am dying to know the answers!!!
    Do you guys think they were good questions?
    I hope

36. cindy218 says:

This is amazing!!! and what are the odds.. i was currently writing a list of questions i would ask robert and now the lexicon tells me they are doing an interview……I guess that means i better go and look for that list and come up with more questions..
    By the way….thanks Twilight Lexicon you guys are THE BEST always getting fun stuff for the Twilight Fans…thanks a lot..

37. La tua Cantante says:

THANKS LEXICON
    for letting us know to do this!
    These questions have been knawing at my brain!!!and many more of course!

38. Faktririjekt says:

‘Gnawing’. :)

Almost right.

39. neonsx;;lesley says:

Can not wait :D
    I’m not that creative, so I can’t wait to see what the questions going to be and just the interview in general :]
    Rpattz = Love haha

40. Carmen Cullen says:

Soooo exciting! I have a great feeling Robert will give us great thoughtful answers! Can’t wait! Thanks Lexicon :=]

41. La tua Cantante says:

Faktririjekt,
    Ha,thanx! I’m not the best speller especially when i am trying to wrie so fast. Engish wasn’t my first language actually.

42. TwilightFreak says:

Robert is so cool!! That will be an awesome interview…=]
    I’m not sure how good of an Edward Robert will make though……… Oh well. I knew they wouldn’t be able to get Edward right……….

43. WOOOW :)
    this is awesome.
    thank you for doing this!

44. TwilightFreak says:

45. iloveedwardcullen says:

I can’t wait to hear from Robert Pattinson!!!!!!!

46. WOO!

I sent in a question, && I feel very proud of myself.

THANKS YOU LEXICON!

47. TwilightFreak says:

How do you do the yellow smiley faces!?

48. OMG! That’ll be amazing! I’ll start thinking of what to ask!
    Thanks!!!