Lexiconer meets Robert

Kate had this buried in the comments section.  I wanted to bring it to the front page. It think it’s great that stars get recognition for just being nice and genuine rather than to junk you get on a TMZ ambush.

I was fortunate enough today to see him in person, up close. My friend and I went to Kalama hoping to see any of the cast during filming today. We got to the school early this morning and were told they were doing indoor filming all day today. We were naturally disappointed but decided to stick around for a while. We were given permission by the school to see if we could find anything fun happening outside. For three hours we sat outside, in the cold and damp, watching endless take after take of some of the kids being used as extras and their coming and goings outside the school. I was getting bored and wanted to leave but my friend insisted on waiting a while longer.

In the meantime another group of fans showed up….a couple moms and their daughters and friends. We were talking to them when my friend pointed out a young man walking away from us. It was Robert!!!! He was taking a break from the filming of something they were taping in the weight room…possibly the hospital scenes. At least that’s what we were told.

After a few minutes he came back up towards us and the other group with us asked him if they could take his picture. He was shy, sweet, adorable and most accommodating to them. My friend and I were about 10 feet away, trying not to crowd him. He is absolutely gorgeous ladies!!! He spoke to them, in an American accent, for a few minutes and then went back to where he was filming.

I have to say it was more exciting to see him then I expected. I have a son older than he is, but when he walked past us I sighed like all of you young ladies would have. For all of you who doubted if he was right for this part, I have to say that without a doubt he’s going to be magnificent. He was such a gentlemen to the young girls around him. His mom would have been proud. I have pictures and will try to figure out how to post them for you. It was certainly a day to remember and worth the wait…….:)

Also, in other news, one of our members has been picked up as an extra in the upcoming biology scene. Although she is not going to be allowed to take pictures, she has promised to let us know what it’s like shooting as an extra in the biology scene to the extent that her agreement with Summit permits.  We’ll get some goodies, but not anything that will spoil the film.

Comments

1. OMG WOW!!!!

2. That is amazing. I wish that I could be there =(

3. Edward4Life!! says:

AWSM!!!! I WOULD KILL 2 B U!!!!

4. EMMETTandROSALIE says:

I wish i was that lucky person. i wonder when they will start releasing some more promotional stuff. A teaser trailer maybe? more promotional pics? anything.

5. ahhh!! I wish I could have been there! He seems like the sweetest guy EVER!

6. HOW DREAMY! :)

7. as I said before, OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! double eek!!
    I wish i saw robert…such sexiness…
    I would do anything just to be there!!
    Curse the fact that I live far away….

8. AHHH HES IS TOO PERFECT HEHE AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! IM IN LOVE SHOOT ME NOW hehe

9. *sigh* robert pattinson is the ABSOLUTE perfect edward.
    *sigh, again*

10. Lucky

11. Aweee. I wish I could see that.
    Too bad my mother won’t let me go up to live with my uncle for a few months. He’s right outside of Portland. D:

12. omg i need to see him

13. he sounds so sweet!

14. TeamRobert! says:

“He was shy, sweet, adorable and most accommodating to them”
    Awww, he always sounds like such a nice guy! :)
    You are so lucky, thanks for sharing this!

15. OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am sooooooooooooo jealous right now!!! god i wish i didnt live in the az!!!! what i would give to b there!!!!

hes sooo adorable!!!! *sigh*
    :D

16. i actually live right by portland. and the place where they’re shooting is probably only 15 minutes away

but i havent gotten a chance to stop by and take a look which i really want to!

i wasn’t surprised that they woudl film in washington and oregon, but like suddenly i realized the actors and actresses filiming my favorite books were probably only 20 minutes away from me. weird huh?

17. Robert sounds so amazing…such the gentleman. Just wish that I could meet him in person. But then again isn’t that every twilight-girls dream (sighs).

18. i would literally drop dead if i saw Robert…like i would die from amazement, lmao.

19. Robert is super hot!!!! I wish I could go to the set. That’s so cute that he is shy and sweet. Plus he is a gentleman what more could you ask for. Then he is super smoking hot!!! Perfection!!!! :)

20. TeamRobert! says:

By the way, her name is Katie, not Kate. :)

21. you guys who are so close to them dont loose this wonderfull appurtunity seriously i live no where near portaland or oregon you are so lucky

22. *If it had been me meeting Robert…*

“OMG! Squeeeeeeeeeel!!!” *Faints*

23. PsychoPyro says:

I can’t wait for this movie. I’ve been supportive of Rob ever since he was cast, and I think it’s long overdue that people are finally liking him. Thank you so much, whoever you are, for sharing this experience. You know we alll deveour any news about the movie that comes our way.

Anyway, I can’t wait for that report from the extra filming the biology seen! Man, those are some lucky people.

24. *sighs*…im jealous…

25. The people that have actually met him have said that he’s shy and sweet. That’s so cute!!! :) I’m sure it will be easy for him to be a gentleman if he’s already so nice!!!!

26. He’s a fox most definately.

27. Aw! Adorable!!

That must of been so neat to see! That makes me feel all happy inside! :D

28. Aww, that’s awesome. He sounds so sweet. I can’t wait for this movie. Thank you for giving us the inside scoop. Everyone here is fantastic. *hugs*

29. Cassandra says:

You are SO lucky to hear the American accent! I bet it was perfect and flawless! I’m glad you got to meet him!

30. JEALOUS!!!!!!

31. omg…i so wish i lived near kalama right now :( lol

32. SHe is the LUCKIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD! I really want pictures, but that’s okay. iw ould love to be able to meet or see or talk to the cast, or to act…. I’m so jealous…. I wish I could be an extra or something. I’d be the happiest person in the WHOLE WORLD. I promise you I would be. And an American accent…. I really want to be there and talk with them, and act…. anything…. *sighs*

33. Edward4Life!! says:

OMG OMG OMG!!! you r sooooooo lucky!!!!! i would litterally kill sum1 2 b ther rit now!!!

34. Edward4Life!! says:

(srry if u already saw this……. just tryin 2 spread the word :D)

ok u guys need 2 check this out cuz i was seriously crying. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA8opx-d44c
    its 1 of those twilight music video things but its soooo good! its made for New Moon. the song is called Near To You and it fits the story PER-FECT-LY!!!!! u gotta watch it!

35. christina says:

humma, me too. lmao

i’d probably faint from amazement

he always is so nice in interviews he sounds
    like such an awesome person!

i hope i will meet him someday…*sigh*

36. Marsluvzedward says:

LUCKYLUCKYLUCKYLUCKY!!!!

i

37. Why can’t he come and film in ARIZONA i wan’t to meet him soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    BAD! Luky You :D * :D * :D

38. Forever~Love: says:

so ya this is going to be awsome!!!!!!!!

39. WOW! OMG! that youtube is AMAZING!! ITS SO SAD THO! :( I LUV IT!! it looks like it came from the acctual movie!

40. Edward4Life how did you find that??

41. Edward4Life!! says:

ummmm…..i didnt find it sum1 else did

42. Edwardlover says:

Does the word jealousy mean anything to you? My old cheer coach lives in Portland maybe i should go visit her teehee or maybe i could go see my aunt in seattle thats not very far from portland lol i wish i could see him

43. Edaward's girl says:

*sighs* I am officially just fine with Robert as Edward! He sounds so dreamy!! lol
    *sighs*

44. That’s so cool! I always wondered what it would be like to be anywhere near the set of an actual movie that is being filmed *future movie editor wannabe*

Hearing what a gentleman he is and how perfect he is for the part makes me want to see the movie even more!!

45. i want to meet robert in person. he seems so dreamy. *faints*

46. elizabeth says:

yep, he’s officially my desktop *and* screensaver. can’t get enough of this man :)

47. OMG! He sounds like such a gentleman all the time! How amazing is that??? I wish i could meet him and be there on filming but i live in CA so it’s far away. I’m so jealous but happy for people who meet him…..ok that was weird.

48. Today the crew packed up their trees and other foliage… there was still a massive… generator(i’m guessing)… outside the senior parking lot. So now I pass the picture taking torch to the next snap-happy-fellow-rob-stalker-twi-hard-lexiconer!… But I’m still here for everybody! ^^ TWI-HARDS FOREVER!

49. God i’m a lil jealous (okay a lot) lol but i’m so glad everyone is posting all of their experiences online. I seriously get all excited and anxious for the movie to come out already!!! Seriously thanks for this!!!!!

50. ohhhhmygoodness.

i would kill (or die, either way) to be within that ten foot radius.

(or twenty. or thirty)

and to elizabeth: *ahem* you’re not alone! :P

1. […] Earlier, we shared a fan moment that Mae had on the set of Twilight.  We also shared with you the comments from Kate about watching that moment.  Now we have video footage of Robert meeting Mae.  It’s so adorable!  Thanks to twilightvinculum for posting the video.  […]