Stephenie meets the cast!

Stephenie Meyer updated her site with photos from the set of Twilight the movie.  Rumors were going around that she had lunch with the cast and this seems to confirm that.  She has a very humorous post about the time she spent with the "people out of (her) imagination".

Also, the additional cast list was confirmed by Variety.  Check it out.

Christian Serratos confirmed on her MySpace page that she will be playing Angela Webber. (Edited: A big "Hi" to  Christian who mentioned that she visited our site.)

Thanks to TwilightObsessed for the photo line-up

Comments

1. I’m glad Jasper’s hair doesn’t look like a wig anymore. :)

2. It'sTooGreen says:

How exciting! Ah! I was grinning just looking at those photographs!

3. Robert and Kristen make the perfect Bella and Edward.

4. I wanna write a book so I can meet famous people who portray my character! She looks so cute in there with all of them. That would be so fun!

5. this is great! it all looks like so much fun. *wishes to be there* and they do make the perfect Edward and Bella

6. haha i just saw that on her website!
    edward looks so pale and vapire-ish!!!! very exciting

who is that other girl in the picture on the left though?

7. Wow!! That’s so awesome. Stephenie looked so happy- it sounds like she had so much fun!! I wish I could be there…

And, yeah, Robert does look perfectly pale! Niice!

8. Robert Pattinson is way too good-looking for his own good… *sigh*

9. Did anyone notice that we have the first photo of Edward and Bella (or Rob and Kristen) together?! So weird and cool!!

10. I just can’t wait to know who the rest of the actors will be playing…I’m dying with suspense! I need to know who Jacob will be NOW!!:D

11. woww edward looks so.. vampiric-ish!!!! :) lol

and really tall, too. ahha

12. I had to chuckle. Robert looks like he’s still half asleep. But seeing him and Kristen together and with Stephenie… so cute! Actually after seeing them in a non-manipulated picture I truly think Robert and Kristen make an ecxcellent Bella and Edward. In fact, kudos for the entire cast.

13. Claire Ateara says:

I am like crying over here (not literally, but I am really annoyed)…. I still can’t see the pictures. Again, thanks to all you people out there who tried to help me. I really don’t know what’s wrong with my computer….

On a side note, I just wanna say that I think it’s really cool how I asked for help and then like five people tried to help me. That’s obsessed-twilight-fan love for ya right there :)

But… If any of you guys come up with anything else for me to try so I can see the pics, please tell me! Thanks soooo much!

14. Claire Ateara says:

Hey, I got something: Could someone pretty please just post what Stephenie said at least on here? If that’s not against the rules or anything? That would be SO COOL and I would totally be in your debt FOREVER.

Ok, well, I’m going to sleep now, if I can, lol. Bye!

15. Aw! I’m so happy for her! I love the picture of her, Kristen, and Robert. I can’t stop smiling for her :]

16. WannabeBella says:

Everytime I see new pictures of the cast for the movie, my breath catches in my throat…I CAN’T POSSIBLY WAIT UNTIL DECEMBER!!! oh dear…
    Claire Ateara::: If you can’t see the pictures, check out my Facebook group, The Future Mrs. Edward Cullen Club

17. yay
    ha
    i told my friend to go look at the cullen family press release
    then i went to go look
    then i realized she added more pictures :D

18. I, too, am glad that Jasper’s hair looks much better in these pics! I live in Portland and I can’t help but wondering where the cast is staying! I want to go catch a glimpse in person! Guess I know what I will be doing this weekend! :)

19. EdwardCullenKisses says:

I think it is funny that no one seems to recognize Ashley Greene in the photo. For the record, the top image contains (l to r) Kristen/Bella, Ashley/Alice, Nikki/Rosalie, Stephenie/Awesomeness, Peter/Carlisle, and Jackson/Jasper. The bottom image, naturally, is Kristen/Bella, Stephanie/Amazingness, Robert/Edward. Did I already say how Fantabulous Stephenie is. Without her…. :(

PS I

20. Whoa. Neat. Way to go Stephenie! (kind of speechless) side note: I wish Kristen Stewart had bangs (not just in this movie, but in every movie she’s done).

21. Ahhhh ! Stephenie is one lucky lady . I wish I could meet them . Although they would probably think I was just a bit idiotic . I would seriously be babbling . haha . or I would maul Rob :)

22. cindy:
    true, true :)

23. ROBERT RULES!!!!!!!!

i hope he knows that cuz in that one interview he said that the fans didn’t really like him as edwards… but you know what???

WE LOVE ROBERT!!!! YAY!!! ROBERT! ROBERT! ROBERT!!!!!

24. After seeing all these pictures of him looking so much like Edward, I don’t think Robert has to worry too much anymore! He looks amazing!

25. summer:
    yay!
    another robert fan!
    psh theres so many robert bashers :(
    GO ROBERT!

26. Summer:
    oh geez, and we’ve been a lot kinder to robert than we have been to nikki reed.. haha

he’s so yummy

27. OMG. OMG. OMG!!!!!!!!!!! *squeels*

Robert is AWESOME!!! And him and Kirsten look so cute together.

Why is December so far away :O(

28. I feel like every picture of Robert that’s not an official release he always looks super tired or hungover. But the boy cleans up beautifully!

29. robert can pull off anything ;)

30. I know! I love him!

31. hahahah
    hes beautiful **sighs** ;)

32. oh. my. gosh! ohmigod! Stephenie you really are amazingnesssssssss i want to meet them so baddddd n eeeeeee im so exciteddddddddddddddd wahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

33. Im actually a little upset over edward :(
    I was thinking something more along the lines of nick zano, or shane west.

34. Sara (Yes theres more then one of us) says:

Poor Robert, he looks half dead (inside joke)! But thats ok, I still LOVE him! And I’m very excited about Jackson, and that the wig is a no-show( because if that wig was still there they might have had to cast the wig as an entirly seperate actor)! Kudos too the fifth power for all!

PS: (kinda OT) But after watching Thirteen, I’m completly in LOVE with Nikki Reed!

35. OMG thats just blown my mind….am completely lost for words…all i can mutter is OMG!
    Stephenie looks amazed in the pic with Rob and Kristen, her eyes totally look they are screaming I AM STOOD NEXT TO BELLA AND EDWARD ahhhhhhhh :)

excuse me while i run around my office like a mad girl screaming with excitment haha!!!!

seeya

36. Ahhhh!!! I’m so happy for Stephenie!!! This must be sooo exciting for her!!! Yay!! GO STEPHENIE!!!
    I mean, I’m not too crazy about some of the cast, but eh, not terrible! :D :D :D
    Also, I live in Oregon, and Stephenie is right, is it so “gorgeous” here. ;) Perfect setting for the movie
    One again, I’m way happy for Stephenie!!!! :D :D :D

37. Stephenie looks perfectly comfortable with them all! She’s so cute! She should have a part in the movie. She could be the secretary at Forks High or something! Ha ha!

38. hahaah
    robert has purple circles under his eyes now :D

39. I’m usually not too much of a squealer when I’m excited, but I think I just woke up the entire house. Everyone looks perfect! The picture of her and Rob sold me. They ARE Edward and Bella. I’m sooo glad they’re involving Stephenie too!

40. omg, every bit of news excites me more and more! i’m addicted. lol. bella and edward, finally together. so cute! haha, i didnt recognize ashley greene or nikki reed for some reason, but i see it now.

41. How awesome for Steph to be able to see her creation come to life!
    I couldn’t imagine! I love how Rob and Kristen look together, even with out make-up they fit! Rob is very beautiful, can’t wait till the movie!

42. Summer:
    ROBERT RULES!!!!!!!!

WE LOVE ROBERT!!!! YAY!!! ROBERT! ROBERT! ROBERT!!!!!

Which interview was this? can someone please post so I could see it? Or tell me where I could find it? I’d really appreciate it.

43. Can someone tell me where oregon is? Please say its in forks

44. Sorry im Canadian and know nothing = S

45. Oregon is the state below Washington (Forks is in Washington). Oregon is just as green and damp so don’t worry

46. Dawn:

forks is in washington
    oregon is a state

47. Dawn:

hahahaha
    thats fine
    i understand ;)

48. One more thing I thought was funny, in the pic with Rob and Kristen Steph’s eyes are wide with excitement almost as to say OH MY GOD i am standing next to Edward! LOL it made me giggle!

49. Thank you soo very very much haha it was really bugging me

50. Mintymischa says:

Bella, Stephanie and Edward photo . . .

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE it.

Stephanie has such excited eyes! CUTE!