Fanmail for Rob Pattinson

We’ve done some looking around at various sites trying to find the best sites for information on the stars of the upcoming Twilight movie.  We are very pleased to have some feedback from Michele at Rob Pattinson Fan that Rob is very good about answering fan mail and has been known to send autographs.  He does NOT, however, have a MySpace page.  (There are dozens of MySpace pages that claim to be him.  They are all fake.)  If you should like to contact Rob and show your support for him as Edward, you can write to him at the following address:

Robert Pattinson
c/o Endeavor Agency
Stephanie Ritz
9601 Wilshire Blvd. Floor 3
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Please do not send hate mail!  At the Lexicon, we are in total support of Rob in the role of Edward and do not want any hurtful mail heading his direction simply because we wanted to share with the rest of you who support him a way to contact him.  By all means, tell him that you are excited about the film and can’t wait to see his take on it.  Feel free to mention that you got the address from Rob Pattinson Fan or from the Lexicon so Rob knows where his support is coming from.

Alphie

Comments

1. cullencraver says:

No offense Janis but I don’t think that you should say negative things about the actors that are going to be in the movie because stephenie and alphie and everyone else told us not to and I have a feeling that by doing so you’ll just make it harder for them and give the lexicon a bad reputation and then who would want to give us cool things like fan mail addresses? Sorry- I’m really trying not to be mean.

2. cullencraver says:

I think im gonna write him- how cool would it be if I had EDWARDS autograph???!!!!

3. I can only imagine the mountain of mail Robert is going to receive from us Twilight fans!

4. Haley Kay says:

OMG YAY!!!!

Do you think he’d mind if I asked for an autograph signed Edward as well? hehehe xD

I am so loving this! Even if he isn’t my choice for Edward, he’s still gonna be Edward and I love him already! ^^

5. glacialangel says:

Thank you so much for the address! it’s great to have to option to send support to the Future “Edward.” I just found a site totally dedicated to the preservation of the Twilight plotline in the movie. Check it out guys! It’s an amazing, clean site!

6. vampirelvr says:

dang. . . no hate mail. no offense but he’s not my first choice. o well no thing i can do now. hmm. . .does threat mail count? ex: you better do a great edward or else there will be millions of ppl waiting to kill you the next morning

7. twilights_charm says:

I’m so writting to him. but poo it’s snail mail >

8. twilights_charm says:

[[continue from previous post]] oh well I’m writting to him. though he wasnt my first choice, i see him as edward now! =]

9. Heck yeah!!

10. wow!!!
    he only lives like 15 minutes away from my place!!!!
    i didnt know that hahaha
    unfortunately it doesnt make a difference cuz i wont see him
    but i shall definitely write to him!!!
    yay robert!!!

11. AH!

I’m already started on my letter now! :)

12. I HEART ROBERT!

13. AHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGG! I loved him in Goblet of Fire and I didn’t even know he was in it! Cedric had to be my favorite character.

14. I’m going to write a letter..and tell him that he will be a great edward if he puts his heart into it and he had my support the second i found out that he read the books :P

15. Alice.Cratzor says:

Thank you so much for posting this! I thought that I had this real myspace page and everything lol I really wanted to give him my support because of all of the negativity surrounding him so I sent him a letter saying that I was excited about the movie and hoping that everything would go well with him while making the movie =)

16. ChristinaMarie says:

Yay! Go Rob! You know, there wont ever be a perfect Edward, but honestly, Robert was my first and only choice for the role of Edward. So I am NOT complaining :D

17. Pineappl92 says:

He was never my choice to play Edward, but now I think that he may actually be a great Edward. I still have my original cast in my mind, but I’ll, hopefully, get over that they won’t be any of the characters :( Oh, well, I hope the fan mail doesn’t kill him ;)

18. mrs.cullen1220 says:

Awe thanks Alphie!! I’m so excited to write to him. He has definitely grwn on me and I’ve got the cutest stationary set and I’ve designes a picture on my paper to write the letter on. Definitely have to send him another self-addressed envelope so he doesn’t go broke buying stamps :). I don’t wanna seem creepy to him, but I don’t think I’ll be able to stop myself from asking for his autograph. Do you guys think I should ask for his autograph or his autograph AS Edward??Hmmm… Can’t wait till December!! :)

19. I think Robert will be perfect for Edward. I recently watched one of the Harry Potter movies and the more I looked at him the more I saw him as Edward. I think he has a beautiful smile and wonderful eyes. With the the right makeup I think he will be a wonderful Edward.

20. Mary Alice Cullen says:

I will totally send him a letter!!! :) :) I so want an autograph before its to late!!!
    I SO LOVE EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

21. Hehe. I’m going to write him and be nice. :D

22. wats that address of? his agency? i looked up his agency and the address was in the U.K.

23. uhg! i am soo sending him encouragment mail!! hopefully he sends his autograph!

24. edwardluvr says:

LOL Sammy! no hatemail LOL
    i wouldnt want to send him a hatemail that would make me feel guilty!!!
    o well hope he does a great job as edward! OR else! *cracks knuckles* JK
    anyways cant wait to see who they cast for alice and jacob and everyone else!

25. people who go an autograph back, did u use the address above?

26. vampirelvr says:

hey emkil, it’s not considered hatemail. . . . i’m not going to say “o i hate you for the role of edward, go die,” im simply giving him a good and scary reason to do the part of edward well. . . THREATmail is not hatemail. . . i don’t think. . .JK

27. vampirelvr says:

o ya and emily, sorry i spelt your name wrong!

28. edwardluvr says:

I hate you sammy you spelt my name wrong!!!!!!
    JK
    i bet this comment will be deleted becuz were not supposed to ramble on off topic

29. I LOVE ROBERT AS EDWARD…SEXAYYYYYYYYYYY…OMG THANX 4 DA ADDRESS I THINK ROBERT DESERVES 2 KNO DAT WE BELIEVE IN HIM AS EDWARD

30. A little off topic, but I am subscribed to blockbuster online. I was looking for movies with Robert in them to rent and scrolled down to the bottom and there was Twilight! Theres not much info on the movie but it’s still exciting! Just means we are getting closer to the movie!

31. werewulffreakchild says:

Oh my gosh!!!! Robert Patterson is a great Edward. :) Even though he isnt parface I dont think any guy in history could be the perfect edward.yay

32. werewulffreakchild says:

oops typo i meant to type perfect insteas of parface sorry……….

33. werewulffreakchild says:

:) i cant wait until the movie :)

34. werewulffreakchild says:

I am sooooooooooooooooooo gonna send a letter a im such a big robert patterson fan!!!!! :)

35. werewulffreakchild says:

Thanks Alphie! i really needed to know that i am going to go adn write a letter right now

36. i’m for sure writing him fan mail hahaha. i love you rob!

37. yeahh!! ohh i’ve just written my fanmail!…unfortunately, my post office is closed and because i live in England i’ve got to wait till Monday until i can send it by airmail. grr lol….well i’ll write one to Kirsten Stewart too while im waiting :D :D xx

38. i love robert pattinson :D :D

39. jessica gibson says:

why do you have to be EDWARD CULLEN!! you dont suit the part of edward.
    i think gaspard ulliel should really play the part, he looks the right age. you dont look the right AGE!!
    it makes me want to cry how much i DONT want you to be edward cullen.

HOW COULD YOU!!:’

• You could not be more wrong! However everyone is intitled to their own opinions, but do you have to be so mean? Don’t you think that he gets enough NEGATIVE reaction from the press? I seen him first in Harry Potter and thought ok hes a cutie but then I seen him in Twilight and was totaly mesmerized! He was PERFECT! ( in mine and alot of other peoples opinion) All I am trying to say is if you can’t support him you should take your opinions else where. It even states at the begining of this page FOR SUPPORT not negative BS! Stop hating!

40. Maddie Cullen says:

Ok… First off OMG! He is perfect as Edward! Anyway I think he is amazing for taking this role… he must get a lot of crap from people who don’t think he’s the right person, but he deals with it… He’s reallly good looking and he’s a good actor, he’ll do fine… everyone just wait for the movie to come out… then i won’t care what you say, but right now no one has room to judge this movie or it’s cast :) I’m just glad there is gonna be a movie! I trust thier decisions… Seriously though who cares about the cast… THERE’S GONNA BE A MOVIE! I know I’m excited… p.s. Robert is Hott!

41. It’s funny how touchy people can get about these sort of things…^_^ Anyways, this is really cool! I don’t know if I’d have the courage to send him fan mail, but it WOULD be nice to get an autograph…I think he will be an awesome Edward, despite what people say. And when he brushes his hair back like that–I can see why they picked HIM. *o*

42. but do u think he will get the mail, because hes filming rite now in Washington isn’t he?

43. he probably still gets the mail

44. am i the only one who will be sending him potential threatmail?

45. Mrs. Catherine Cullen says:

I totally Agree Maddiee Cullen!!!! totally agree… :)

46. Maddie Cullen says:

Wow thanks Mrs. Catherine Cullen I’m glad I’m the only one that thinks so :)

47. Maddie Cullen says:

Im mean… I’m glad Im not the only one… Sorry!

48. Mrs. Catherine Cullen says:

HA!! Nice Maddie Cullen… lol :D

49. I’m so sending him mail. He’s a good Edward. Love him.

50. I’ve already written my letter and it’s all but shipped off ready to go!

I am a 100% I HEART ROB fan. Seriously, last night I was on a twilight high, madly searching the internet for different groups who share the same fan-thing as I do, for montages and pictures.
    So, after awhile, I was satisphied, and popped in Harry Potter #4, naturally. Once Robert entered the scene for the first time, in all honestly I screamed. Literally. No exageration. :) What can I say? He’s a dream boat!