Release Date for Breaking Dawn?

I’ve just had an e-mail from Stephenie’s publicist, Elizabeth, that the sale date previously listed has been or will be removed and changed.  As soon as she has any further information, she will let me know and I will pass it on to you!

Alphie

Comments

1. KatieTheFish says:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Yay!

I though Stephenie had only just finished the draft though :S

2. Just a note…I think this is the link to amazon Canada.

Vivian

3. Yaaay! but still, August!!? can anyone wait that long??

4. VampireGirl says:

I CAN”T WAIT TIL AUGUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. YAY!!! I’m so happy but when it comes out in UK I will be having exams so I’m going to have to put this book in between a revision book whichi is going to be hard as this book is going to be around 800 pages long!

6. AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH :D:D:D i cant wait. im ordering it :)

yeah… i thought stephenie still had like 1/3 to go. :\

oh well…. i cant wait till august!! :S

7. brennawolz says:

Holy crow! Holy crow! Holy crow!

That is soooo amazing. I can’t wait to get official confirmation from Stephenie about that! Well, not me personally, but, you know, through the lexicon…

Anyway, great news today for we, the obsessed!

:-D

8. SQUEE! Even if it isn’t official, the possibility of it coming out in August makes me very happy. :D How do they decide when they post that day anyway, if it isn’t yet confirmed by the publisher?

9. iwantanedward says:

WOO HOOOOOOOOO!!! wow. That’s AWESOME.

10. MISS-E-CULLEN says:

OMG! THATS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!

I think that midnight sun is going to be better than twilight.

EDWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD!

11. WAIT WAIT: That’s the audio CD, not the actual book….

12. OH YES!!! :D

13. yea i checked it out its true OMG i can’t wait till agaust

14. I think Breaking Dawn should have a midnight release!

15. I CAN’T WAIT!!!!!!!!!! I hope it comes out in the 5th in the UK too!!!!!!!!!!!!! less than SEVEN months to go ! Go Stephenie :D

16. That’s just the audio CD…

17. OMG! u can’t wait!!! :D

18. If you look:

1) It’s amazon canada
    2) It’s the audio CD, NOT the book

19. ninjadog103 says:
  20. I doubt it’s official, before the deathly hallows release came out Amazon said 7/7/07… which wasn’t right.

21. it’s only the audio CD…but still..wierd…
    anyways YAY *jumps up and down* i’m so excited!!

22. sorry..the audio CD is on the Canadian link..
    the american one is the hardcover book…

23. Mackenzie says:

OMG!!!I CANT WAIT FOR AUGUST!Ha thats five days earlier than the original release date!ahh..im so excited!!!!!

24. Pineappl92 says:

I thought that it was supposed to come out on hte 10th?

25. Pineappl92 says:

I just found it and that it says that its actually the book, because t sats hardcover and its in ‘books’.

26. Pineappl92 says:

OOOPS! Sorry, didn’t realise someone already put a link.

27. OH MY LANTA!!! are you serius!!! this is so exiting but a little bummed because it does not show the cover, if anyone finds it can you let me know!!!

28. Oh… My… GOSH!
    I can NOT wait till August!
    That’s TOO LONG TO WAIT!
    I hope it’s as good as Eclipse!
    (or even better!)

29. If it is August, I’m glad. :D I’m not a big Twilight fan, but those books are kind of funny.

30. @ Tony:

At the American Amazon site, it says (August 2008) for the book, so it might be in August, nevertheless.

31. Hello.

The link isn´t THE BOOK, is only AUDIO CD.

I think BOOK will be released in FALL 2008, Stephenie Meyer said in his web.

32. August 5th? Sure sure….we’ve gotten excited over a release date once already. i’m not believing anything until we have an official confirmation from Stephenie…Amazon has been wrong before. Plus Stephenie has always been soooo amazing to us by letting us now anything important right away or even before the rest of the world…. i doubt Amazon would know without us Lex gals knowing….sorry to be such a downer…i’m just holding out that’s all!

33. OMG!
    soooooo excited!
    i got eclipse in america but i am going to have to order this year so it will take a week to get here :(
    never mind…..
    now it will just be a battle between me and my mum about who can read it first!

34. AUGHHHHH OMG I think I’m going to die of excitement. I think I’ll go re-read eclipse for the 325563690346856th time.

EEK!

35. that would be amazing! I’m never sure if I want to pre-order the books though, because i’d hate to wait for them to be shipped. i like to get them the morning they come out at a bookstore.

36. AUGUST 5TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT SHOULD BE BEFORE MY SCHOOL STARTS. NOW I CAN TELL MY FRIENDS. AND THE PLANNING BEGINS……..

37. Moonpetal Lily says:

O.O I didn’t even scream this time. I think I’m in shock. OhmyCarlisle. Oh. My. Uh…. OMC.

38. I heard it was the 10th, so i either the fifth isnt right, or they changed it since i looked at it…

39. Would Stephenie really release her book on a Tuesday? Well, I’m not sure she has any say, really…But would she?

40. emmm i think amazon somethines just makes up dates…they had 7-7-07 as the release date for harry potter 7 and then it wasn’t.i really hope it is right though!7 months isnt that long!!

41. emmm i think amazon somethines just makes up dates…they had 7-7-07 as the release date for harry potter 7 and then it wasn’t.i really hope it is right though!7 months isnt that long!!

42. They already had the release date for a while. In August. They /hag/ said around August 10th through 12th. But this is sooner, so this is good. 7 months for the book, 11 months for the movie.

43. Fire and Ice says:

Wow! I can’t wait for Breaking Dawn to come out and it’s only…7 more months to go. Although I would love if the book came out on the fifth of August, I don’t really think that the book will come out on that date. I wouldn’t mind the book coming out on August 20, though. That would be the best birthday present! :)

44. on the amazon.co.uk site they have ‘untitled’ (hard and soft cover) novel by SM being released on the 8th november and is available to preorder now.

45. My Twilight book club friends will be happy to hear that there’s a “real” date for the release, even if it gets changed as it gets closer. We’re all suffering from Twilight withdrawal pains…. :)

46. Normally, audiobooks/ audio CDs come out 6-10 days after the book, but it depends on the publisher and producer… still, AWSOME! I wish there was a cover picture though.

47. Erghhhh. I cant wait till Augest! thats next to impossible for me!

48. Scylla Gray VLM says:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! CANT WAIT! I AM SOOOOOOO IN LOVE WITH THE TWILIGHT SERIES! i nearly have the books memorized. breaking dawn ought to be the most wonderful thing ever! i also cannot wait for midnight sun. to get inside the mind of edward cullen, the most wonderful being ever, has to be the best thing that will happen to me during this whole experience. I love the cullens (though i am holding a grudge against rosalie at the moment..)

love,
    Scylla Madeline Margaret Agnes Gray, VLM (vicious little monster)

49. I can’t wait until August even if it is the CD or not….. I’m just really happy that “Breaking Dawn” will be coming out soon!!!!
    ( I’m trying not to hypervenilate ) :-D I hope they pick a good cover, even though I have absolutely NO idea what it may be!!!!!! ;-)

50. klutzy_albino says:

I also had a question involving releases. IMBD states on their site that the movie is set to be release on Dec. 12 of 2008. I havent seen anything here, or on Stephenie’s site, so I was just curious if this was reliable information. Thanks