It’s official!

Caseycha79 sent me a new release from Little Brown stating the official release date of Breaking Dawn and confirming the title.  So here you go folks – book four will be called Breaking Dawn and the current release date is set for August 10, 2008.  That means we have less than a year to wait!

Alphie

Comments

1. Librarybooks says:

So exciting! Get those counters going!

2. Whaaaaaaaat?! Almost a year of waiting. OH THE AGONY! I can’t wait that loong! lol. okay okay drama queen. I’ll wait, even if it takes forever. Can’t wait!

3. can i freak out yet?

4. WOHOOO!!! Less than a year!!! 11 months and 4 days. I think I can handle that (Okay I’m off on the numbers but heck!!! its almost here really!).. this next year is going to take forever, isn’t it? :P

But YAYAYAYAYAYA!!! Thanks for telling us Alphie!!!

5. emptyspiral says:

please excuse me while i completely freak out with excitemnt like my friend eric when he forgets his adhd meds…..OMG YAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*while dancing aroung in my pj’s*

6. *dances with you!*
    xD haha.
    This basically just made my entire year! =D
    11 months and 4 days? well it’s still better than 12 months!
    And…let the countdown begin. =]

7. YAAAAAY!

Just one thing-I’ve seen a lot of books change both cover and title multiple times before release date-is the title at least set in stone?

8. Orietta Rose says:

I am so happy, I’m about to cry. Not even kidding.

This is so AWESOME!!!!! I can NOT wait! YYYAAAYYY!!!

OMG.

9. less than a year…it’s still too long D:

10. That is great!!!!

11. Oh thank God. I don’t know if I could handle an entire year of waiting.

I’ve already almost lost my voice, otherwise I’d be dancing around and singing for joy.

Wheeeeeee.

12. Woot Woot! I’m SO excited!

13. Oy. So. Long. Long enough for me to go to Disneyworld three times, finish 8th grade, and read The Host. Oy Vey!

14. I’m done being dramatic. A year I can wait.

15. Immortal Love says:

yes! but thats still a long time from now. sigh. atleast we have the host to look forward to!

16. Awesome! That’s only 336 days away!

17. Yay! Only 336 Days … Well Atleast Its Less Then A Year.

18. Eeeeeek! I can’t wait! Its still waaaaay to long but its better than a whole year! I am marking it on my calender right as I type… there are a bunch of hearts and exclamation marks! :D

19. yayayayayaayy!!!!!!
    time to make an breaking dawn countdown timer! well maybe not yet….

20. Jacob's Girl says:

OMG!!!!!!
    Im soooo happpy rite now, but how in the world will i wait so long, its ok i think ill manaage….im just wondering if its gonna be her last book of the series?

21. ok..well atleast its less than a year, and i have another weapon to annoy my uncle!
    lol
    I CAN’T WAIT!
    That has just made my day!

22. its not going to be her last, she said that she will continue the series, but they may not be in Bella’s P.O.V.

23. how do i

24. That is very wonderful news ! So great to have concrete information. Hooray!
    Thanks for the update Alphie!

25. Yay!
    It comes out in less then a year(and right before I go on vacation :D)

But I can’t wait!!!

26. It should be September 13th or June 20th. :P Bellalu’s birthday, or Edwards.
    Naw, just kidding. This is great! I’m so excited. I wish I had Alice’s special abilities. Then I can find out everything I need to know about Breaking Dawn.

27. YAY! Time to put my Eclipse countdown calendar into my ‘Twilight Box’ and start a new BREAKING DAWN countdown calendar!

This is sldfjlskdjflskf YESYESYES!

:D:D:D:D Can’t wait. >______

28. YAY!!!

Less than a year!! That’s not too long, and yet it is….

A final date though!! YIPEE!!!!

I wonder if Stephenie is way excited!!

Can’t Wait!!!

:D

29. Edwardfreak says:

WOW! This just made my day even though it is bearly 10AM,
    I really cant wait, wonder what happens in the book.

30. Ahhhhhhh!
    WOOT!
    LESS THAN A YEAR!
    -waves flag-
    Let the countdown begin! I certainly have!

31. Lisa Marie says:

Yay! * Does happy dance*

Thats great!
    Less than a year to wait wow!
    xx

32. laurelflower93 says:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! That’s not even a year away! I’m so making a countdown thingy!!!

I REALLLLLYYYYYYYY hope the name stays “Breaking Dawn” because Pel picked it! That would be so COOL!!!

Okay I’m about to jump out of my chair!

YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

33. drops of twilight says:

On the other posts some of the users corrected you on the grammar. just if it matters to you, i think you meant “book four”, not “book for”. but anyways, i’m really excited for it.

I’m glad that the administrators have such connections to know these kinds of things and that you can update us. :]

And I’m sure you were excited to type out this post, so no biggie on the spelling error. :)

but Thanks for letting us know!

34. Less than a year!!!! I’m so glad!, but also sad, because it’s a lot of time, but well, it’s better than a year again =))

35. vampires_4_ever_1104 says:

WHOOO-HOOOO!!!!!!!

I can’t even believe that as soon as I get done waiting for Eclipse, I have something else to wait for! :D

36. It’s a reasonable release date, just hope its before school starts, though.

Assuming its released at 12:01 A.M. 336 Days, 12 Hours, 35 Min

37. mellymeliza12 says:

*SCREAMS* AHHHH. i still have a long time to wait and YET im still excited. LOL. its funny. as soon i read this i imeaditly got on AIM and told all my friends that read twilight about this!! awesome im excited.

38. YAY YAY YAY!!!! OMG I am SOOO excited! I can wait a year… hopefully I don’t die of excitement first…. YAY!

39. we need to make a breaking dawn count down thing like there was for eclipse. oh geez when do we find out the cover?

40. THIS IS THE BEST NEWS I’VE HEARD SINCE I FOUND OUT ECLIPSE WAS OUT! THANKS A BUNCH FOR POSTING.I’VE ALREADY MARKED THE DATE IN MY AGENDA! I’M GOING TO JUMP UP AND DOWN FOR THE REST OF THE DAY EVEN THOUGH IT WILL PROBABLY DRIVE THEM CRAZY! THANKS AGAIN :-)))))))

41. BY THE I MEANT MY FAMILY

42. AUGUST 10TH AUGUST 10TH AUGUST 10TH!
    Less than a year, and I’m SO excited, this has got to be the best news I’ve heard in a while. THANK YOU SO MUCH SM!

43. this is just awesome. i’m really excited that’s it’s coming out in less than a year. Ms. Meyer rocks

44. LunarEc;ipse says:

OME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIGHT ON MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*squeal*

45. Will they really release this on a Sunday???

Maybe they will realize that it’s a Sunday and release it a few days earlier!! We can only hope!!

cross fingers!!

46. ooooooooh so good…well i’m still waiting for that stupid amazon to deliver me Eclipse….but i’m excited not less…..wow WE ARE ALREADY AT BOOK 4! CAN U BELIEVE IT?

47. twilight_moon says:

YAY!!!

Stephenie, thanks so much for all three books, I bet we all CAN’T wait (even though we have to =] ) to add Breaking Dawn to the collection!

AUGUST 10th is marked (may I add: in various colors of highlighters) on my calendar!!

48. Is it just me, or should there not be a counter on this website that we can all watch count down the days?

49. ahhhhh!!! on my birthday! im so excited! its my birthday!!! owwy my head hurts!

50. sillylittlelamb says:

k let me just thank alhpie for very nearly making milk squirt out of my nose, way to surprise me with THE BIGGEST NEWS SINCE THE RELEASE OF ECLIPSE when i’m innocently taking a drink of my morning milk…
    but really thanks alphie for announcing it, thats great, but a year is so freakin long…its times like these where i wish i was a vampire, becuase living an eternity makes a year seem so small. Crap. o well i’ll survive. Thanks! =)
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!