Eclipse Countdown Timer

I thought I would share a countdown timer that I just cooked up. Now if I can just figure out how to create a box so everyone can download the code easily we are in business.
~Pel

EDITED: WOOT! Go me, I figured it out! Feel free to use this banner on MySpace, Livejournal, your own personal website, etc.

One final thought, please keep comments appropriate (see yesterday’s post) or we will not be amused.

Paste this code on any of your pages.

Comments

1. Yay! Time remaining 138:16:17:06:547…er..138:16:17:234..er…138:16:16: 624 : ) I can watch that clock go all day. I can’t wait for Eclipse! Oh, and go Pel (for figuring out the code and getting rid of the spammers)!

2. *DreamingofEdward* says:

Does anyone know of some good chatrooms for Twilight? i don’t think they like us talking back and forth like this. Well, i’m not, anyway, let me know if you have some suggestions! Bye!

3. yea trust me they don’t i already got yelled at once and once was enoug lol and i wish i knew something like that cause its cool talkig to other twilight fans :)

4. I'm In love with Alice! says:

The timer on mi computer wont work and Its makin me cryyy

5. I'm In love with Alice! says:

:-( I’m sad about mi timer

6. yea it hasnt been working on my computer too :(

7. for anyone who isnt seeing the countdown and really wants to this site has it

its the same thing on a different site thats all and i’ll see if i can find a chat room i’m pretty good at finding things on the computer!

8. Edwardismyhero says:

That would b cool to have a chat room 2 talk 2 other fans

9. I'm in love with alice says:

if you go to stepheniemeyer.com and look at the fansites there is one that says like frewebs in it but, it has one but, no one goes there so if you want to go that would be great

10. I'm in love with alice says:

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) your welcome

11. I'm in love with alice says:

:o stephenie r u writing a sixth book?

12. I'm in love with alice says:

8) huh :)

13. I really hope you publish Midnight Sun sometime soon. Those 20 pages were HEAVEN. It’s really good. The countdown is something I’m gonna be looking at everyday.

14. Amchizz6116 says:

yh were gonna knock it off or at least I am

15. Amchizz6116 says:

Pel sorry about that whole mix-up REALLY I AM!!!!! :(((
    :D

16. What happened to the count down thingy, it won’t work. wahhh, i was counting on that i guess i am going to have to use, math *shudders*

17. you dont have to shudder and use math just go to this site and go down a little bit its there to

hope you like it

18. OMG I LOVE YOUR BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I WISH IT WAS THE 7TH ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!
    I LOVE THE COUNTDOWN 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Twilight Lover says:

I cant wait for eclipse to come out!! I have been waiting for about 4 months now since i finished new moon for the first time. I think that there is no contest between Edward and jacob. of course bella is going to choose Edward over jacob.
    there is no comparason. how long do you think eclipse will be i heard it could be over 600 pages!! I hope so!! more to read!
    i cant find the countdown on my desktop can someone help me. im sure that it is great!!

20. Edwardismyhero says:

Jacob can’t even hold a candle to edward… i’m sorry to those of u who like Jacob… he’s sweet and everything but Edward is… Edward!! I can not WAIT for august 7! I’m going to die

21. I agree with -EDWARDISMYHERO-.
    Edward is soo him. Hes like perfect. I guess its like what Bella said in Twighlight Edward’s great at everything. And your right to -TWIGHLIGHTLOVER- there is no comparason.
    Bella and Edward are ment to be.

22. You know the more and more I think about it I am falling for Edward! hahahaha and hes not even real!!!!!
    hahaha I ammmm sooooooo pethetic!
    So now I think I’ll go and read Twilight for the billionth time!

23. JENN MC B says:

I’M 34 YEARS OLD AND I’M SOOO NUTS ABOUT THIS BOOK!!!
    I CAN’T GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD. I WONDER THROUGHOUT THE DAY WHAT BELLA AND EDWARD ARE DOING AND HOW IS JACOB?? IT’S CRAZZYY I KNOW. BUT I’M HOOKED!!!
    CAN’T WAIT FOR BOOK #3 :-)

24. Chrissy+Edward says:

Dude i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel closer to you guys then my real friends(im a loser)lol !!!!!!! This is killin me to wait this longggggggggggggggggg. Ill have to occupy myself by reading Harry Potter the 7th. Im crazy when its cold i think its Edward and when im hot i think its Jake. Im so Jealus of Bella. Thanks pel!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice timer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. Chrissy+Edward says:

Listen to this song it kid of makes me think of the twilight series Hellogoodbye- Here In Your Arms

tell me if u think so to?

26. Chrissy+Edward says:

Wishing Edward was real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

27. i wish edward was real to!!!

28. Nichelle says:

my gosh,
    Twilight n New Moon were AWESOME!!!
    te quierro, Stephenie Meyer!!
    can’t wait until Eclipse n Midnight Sun are published….
    nombre de dios…

29. i thought this book was great and i can’t wait for eclipse to come out. it will be a great book

30. i so can’t wait for this book to come out. whoever said you could stare at the countdown for hours i sure know i can i love twilight and new moon and i can’t wait for the next one to come out. edward and bella are great and stephanie meyer is a wonderful author

31. i haven’t read new moon yet and i havent’t finished twilight yet. (one chapter left) i can’t wait until eclipse comes out though because i don’t really like vampire books but twilight is great and i am going out tonight to buy new moon

32. Anonymous says:

OH MY GOSH !!! i cannot wait untill eclipse and midnight sun come out i have the timer on my myspace and am lending out my twilight book anticipating its return!! this way i can read it over and over thn new moon over and over till eclipse comes out ITS SOOO FAR AWAY!!

33. I CAN’T WAIT TILL ECLIPSE IS OUT.

*calm down girl*

Sorry, I JUST finished New Moon. Wow, such a long wait what shall I do for 95 and 1/2 days?

*breaks down crying*

Ahh I can’t take it!

34. I LOVE EDWARD AND JASPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY WISH THEY WERE REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

35. I CAN’T WAIT FOR ECLIPSE TO COME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT COMES OUT 3 DAYS AFTER MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE EDWARD AND JASPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

36. Crystal says:

If only they had the code in BB coding….. T.T

Anyway, I can’t wait!!! squee~! I’ve been waiting for a while now and now it’s coming out in august!!!! Score one for the fans of Edward/Bella/Jacob/everyone else in the books!!!! xD

I’m am so gonna bookmark this page for counting reasons….XD

37. Yay I love it its really cool thanks for making it!

38. jennifer R. says:

only 83 more days * crying * i can’t wait that long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

39. way to much obsessed with edward says:

I LOVE EDWARD
    he looks exactly like a boy at my school
    i think he thinks im stalking him or something…
    hopefully he is not a vampire
    cuz this cout be a problem
    ONLY *# DAYS LEFT UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    heart
    me
    ps ILOVE EDWARD!!!

40. jennifer R. says:

only 80 ….. 12:00 ……. 79 days

41. iamacullen not just at heart says:

nooooo 80 days of torture, well this gives me hope…I CAN SEE THE LIGHT!!!!!!!!

i

42. Who ever invented this is a genius.
    Also Stephanie Meyer is the best!!
    Your books are amazing..
    o and this is going on my myspace.

43. EDWARDLVR says:

LA LA LA LA LA I am singing i am so happy! Eclipse is going to be out this summer! I am going to totaly rearead the books over summer just to make the time go by faster! I seriusely don’t understand why they cant post Eclipse 1st chapter- I mean, they say we can see it yet- but some people already have! Its not like its a spoiler! Because some people have already heard it! no fair i am so jelous! I just want the summer to go by fast so I can read it! Oh and Lexicon- try to paste it up soon! I love you guys! I love This series! I LOVE EDWARD!
    PS. HENRY CAVILL IS SO WORTH THE PART of him! And i think even James Caveisel! The Count Of Mounte Cristo guys are hott and worth the part! So everyone who hast read this- READ IT! ITS AWSOME! and cute!

44. EDWARDLVR BACK! says:

Ok dont get annoyed with me! I just wanna like talk about the movie theyre thinking of making! OK! if they are going to make a movie, it seriusly better be good because they CAN NOT CAN NOT CAN NOT ruin the book! So I think Henry Cavill or James Caveisel (Count of Monte Cristo son and main guy) for Edward totaly! And then for Bella not the girl from Series Of Unfortunate Events (ew) sorry but no! I think that the girl from Gilmore Girls or something like that- she has to be somewhat pretty! ;) And I think that they should totally make a movie! It just has to be good!!!!!!!!! And I think that this is the BEST BOOKS EVER MADE! And you know something? Dont listen to the people who say its bad- its great!!!!! read it! love it! Also Midnight Sun I want out soon! Are they making one for New Moon?! I think they should becuase i had just as many questions as what he was thinking then as in TWilight! Ok well READ IT! Its great

45. Jacob or Edward?! says:

This is the choice Bella is going to have to make sooner or later. So i am asking you wich one would YOU choose? ME, Personly, EDWARD EDWARD EDWARD! He has always been there for her, he is so sweet, left her FOR her (even though i am so mad at him for that) and is funny and great and even thought Jacob is a lot of these things, well, Edward is hot. I am sorry Jacoob, I mean Jakeboob, I am sorry I mean Jacob :) lovers. Edward is so much greater and I am sorry but I will seriously STOP reading the books if:
    *Bella picks Jacob
    * Bella doesnt become a vampire or something else to be with Edward FOREVER
    * Edward Leaves again
    * They dont get married.
    Im SORRY but i will sooo tell everyone never to read it and that will ruin business. These things better come true. jk its up to S.Meyer. Sigh. :)
    PS: S.MEYER- MORMONS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!

46. This bookk…Is amazing. I’ve only read Twilight and I’m flipping out untill I get the other one. It’s going to be the best thing ever. Me and my best friend Spence are obsessed. No lies. It’s kinda creepy. =D

47. hmmmmm... says:

All I can think about is what is going to happen next in Eclipse? Hmmmmm… I guess we will have to wait 75 days 19 minutes 30 seconds and 10029 Milliseconds t find out! This book has got to be one of the greatest books I have ever read. I highly recommend it if you are searching for a good book over the summer. How nice does that sound- sitting by the pool, relaxing, reading about vampires and werewolves and love and mystery and fantasy and suspense and much more combined! I love this book. I can’t wait for more!

48. jennifer R. says:

I can’t wait this long . . . 71 days left *sobbing* Im totally going CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need to read the books all over again for the 100 time (35), i enjoy reading and i probaby have it memorized the book. BUT i can’t wait to Eclipse comes out aaaaaaaaaaaggggggggghhhhhh,need to strangle somebody XD

49. the count down looks awsome on my myspace!!!!!

50. I can’t wait! D:
    The fact im reading Twilight and New Moon over for like the 5th time, and still not bored proves something. >:3 hehe!!
    Now i gotta wait patiently for this one to come out..>>;;
    ARG! xD Well, ill go back to reading New Moon and then start over each again until Eclipse comes out. o.O;; totally serious.