NUMBER ONE!!!!

Drum roll please…

I was just informed by our dear author that New Moon has hit number one on the New York Times best seller list for children’s books(YA is lumped in with kids)!  WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!  Way to go everyone who bought a copy!  Stephenie said in her e-mail to be sure to say thank you to all of her fans.  It is because of all of you that she has been able to do this!

WAY TO GO!!!

Alphie

Comments

1. WOOT!! Go Stephenie! That’s awesome. She totally deserved it!!

2. WOW…… congratulations Stephanie you are great, you right freesia she deserved it :)

3. librarychick64 says:

Congratulations, Stephenie! To have your first two novels become bestsellers — quite a feat! Keep ‘em coming!

4. ochereyes says:

Congradulations Stephanie Meyer! But I’m not surprised; you’re an awesome writer.

5. CONGRATS!!! Wow that is awesome! O and your welcome ;) Hope you are met with the same achievements with the others!

6. vampire_blood says:

CONGRATZ!!! =D haha i bought a copy of New Moon! -pats self on the back- YAY!! CONGRATZ STEPHENIE!!

7. Congratulations Stephenie!!! This is a much deserved honor. Your fans love you and your work. Keep it up!!!!

8. xIdeal_flowerx says:

Grats!

Its also hit stores in Tulsa OK!
    WOOOOT!
    I finished it in 5 hours last weekend.
    so good.

9. YAY!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!

10. Congratulations Stephenie! You are amzing and completely deserve it.

This might help move along the movie plans!

11. Amazing job! Loved the first book and am waiting on this one to arrive. If it is anywhere near as well written and addicting as the first one I’m sure I will love it. Keep up the excellent hard work!

12. Violet Twilight says:

Go Stephenie! You totally deserve it. Well, all your hard works got you there. Just kick back and relax for the rest of the day, thinking, “When will they start the movie?” :D

13. ArdaSilverlace says:

I just finished New Moon, and I’ve got to say:

C’mon! Why are you all acting so surprised? OF COURSE New Moon made the Best Seller’s List! It’s that good! And so way better!

I’m serious. The New York Times doesn’t deserve to be graced with Stephenie Meyer’s work. Twilight and New Moon belong on the Earth/World’s Best Seller List!!!

WHOOT!

14. HORAY!!!!!!!
    I just read it yesterday. omigosh the amazingness just never ends!!!! Congradulations!!!

15. Artjerk528 says:

WooHoo!!! Go Stephenie. It’s was bound to hit the top at some point!

16. WOW! that’s awesome! the book is soo great, it deserves nothing less

17. Congrats!! Great Job, we’re all rooting for you!!

18. Yay!!! I bought it the first day!! It was so good and totally and completely deserves that honor! Buuuut, when do you think Stephenie is going to start updating again?? I know she went on vacation from her website, is she back yet?? because i’m simly DYING for updates to start on ECLIPSE

19. Go Stephenie! New Moon deserves it it was sooooo good!!!!

Anyone who would like to join a religion focused around Twilight and New Moon please go to our website cause you’ll really enjoy it

20. Pure Simplicity says:

Well in the 10 days I’ve had it, I’m on my 3rd run of it. So, I’d say that it deserves that spot!

21. YAY!!! I KNEW IT!!! CONGRATS! (btw….still waiting for the book….the mail is sooo slow…)

22. YAY!!
    That is so awsome! Go Stephenie!!
    I knew this book would reach the top!

if you want to know more about New Moon, you can check out http://www.newmoonenchanted.com!!

YAY!!!!!! Im so glad it hit Number One!!

23. Yes!!!! I was so excited when I opened my package from Amazon.com and there it was. I tried not to read it too fast but I finished it way too soon. This book is so awesome!!!!!

24. YAY!! I am so happy! That is very cool!! YAY! :D

25. Thats great. And great news for caandians. my friends from ottawa ontairio said it was out there too!

26. Catherine says:

I

27. Catherine says:

I LOVE Twilight && New Moon!!!!
    I just finished reading new Moon today and its extremely awesome!!!!! I HOPE ALL’A U READ IT!!!!

28. purple_fountains says:

I bought my copy of New Moon at the Barnes and Nobels near my house. I was so exited, but my mom kept telling me it was a waste of money. I didn’t believe a word of what she said, and when I read the book I was elated! I can’t believe my luck at just finding these books!

29. Congrats!:)
    Stephanie Meyer you’r a awsome author and I knew you could get both you’r Twilight books on the New York Times Best sellers List!I hope you do as good with all you’r other books as will!!I’ve read both Twilight and New Moon and have got to say they are the best books I have ever read in my life!!:):)

30. congrats!!
    I LOVE ur books!! I am reading New Moon now!