Happy Birthday Edward!!!!

In case you haven’t noticed, today is Edward’s 105th birthday!  We have a thread for all your well wishes and comments over at the message boards.

Alphie

Comments

1. cindy_b907 says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDWARD!!!!!!! I really wish that you were real…(I hope that’s not coming as a shock to anyone, I know that it did for me, lol) ;)

2. Wow! 105 years is quite the accomplishment! Treat yourself to some birthday cake…or some mountain lion, cause you know, that might be tasty too…

3. Jessica says:

Edward!!!! Happy birthday man!! I hope you have an awesome birthday today!! And have whatever you want (I thought I saw some mountain lions running around when I pasted by Forks today!) Well treat bella well and……Happy 105 birthday!
    Love,
    Jessica

4. Annabella says:

I thought his birthday was tomorrow, on the 20th?

I posted the comment at 11:35 pm on the 19th.  Sorry for the confusion.  Edward’s Birthday is the 20th of June, I was just getting a head start!

Alphie

5. Edwards birthday IS tomorrow, at least, that’s what it says under character bios. I think Annabella was right, because ya’ll proved everything with places in the book. Go look.

6. Shannon says:

OMG! HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDWARD! wow! 105th b-day! Get yourself a big b-day cake and and share it with your family and BELLA.

7. Happy 105 birthday Edward!!!!!! Shre it with the ones you love the most.

8. Happy Birthday Edward! I’ve been looking forward to this day for the longest time. 105 years? I can only imagine what one could achieve in such a long amount of time. Coincidentally, it’s my penpal’s birthday today as well! So I shall wish you both a great day!

9. librarychick64 says:

Wow! You don’t look a day over 17 … Happy birthday, Edward!

10. happy late 105th b-day edward! hope it was a great one!

11. HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDWARD!!!..have a great one!!..and many more to come..haha…and hopefully bella will be with you on you 150th birthday..hint hint:)

12. HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDWARD!!!..have a great one!!..and many more to come..haha…and hopefully bella will be with you on you 150th birthday..hint hint:)

13. KarGemma says:

Omg!!!!!!! Happy b-day. alot more to come….. hopefully bella will be with u on many more b-days(very big hint hint) 8p

14. KarGemma says:

sorry happy late b-day(im a little behind) yet again happy b-day edward , hope ya had a good one!!!!!!!!! ^_^

15. I

16. Annabella says:

Okay, I get that now. Sorry for being Captain Obvious. Haha.

17. Wow! 105! Quite a milestone… I know it’s a little late, but Happy Birthday Edward!! Hope you had an awesome day with all the people who love you best.

18. green lama says:

Happy birthday Edward, your 105th birthday is very special make sure that you spend it with special people as well. Treat yourself with a delicous mountain lion cake. You deserve it!
    I hope i spelled delicous correctly
    Love,
    Green(a.k.a. Lama)

19. Happy Birthday Edward!

I don’t really know what to give you for your birthday. I can play you a song… I’ll let you pick the instrument: Flute, Piano, Violin, Guitar, Clarinet, or Piccolo??

And I’ll draw you a picture:

And I’ll try to hope Bella doesn’t “fall” again! And then I’ll give you a hug! >(n.n)

20. green 2311 says:

that is so coool! 105 years-old and the fun is just begining. i wonder what bella would look like when she turns 105 {hope she’ll look 17 ;)}

21. Happy Belated Birthday Edward! i hoped that it was a good one! and i hope that Bella gave you a big present. *very very big hint* lol

LOVE YA EDWARD!!! :)

22. Happy Birthday Edward!!

23. is it the 20th or 19th?

24. lol my birthday is the same as Edwards!!

25. you are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot

26. h-o-t

27. yes he is

28. h-o-t hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

29. h-o-t hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooootttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt yes he is

30. he is ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot

31. I love u
    u are so hot and I mean hot hot hot
    I LOVE YOU
    i love you

32. happy birthday edward!!!!!!!!!!

33. dang i thought he was 110 like the book said o well