New Moon Preview at Stephenie’s Website!

GO LOOK NOW!!!!

There is even an excerpt from the book.  AGH!  WONDERFUL!!!  Let the speculation begin!!

Alphie

Comments

1. Ha i was wondering what was going on with her site then i saw it!!! I knew it they are going to change bella because of their hunger…….i think

2. OMG!! I was soo incredibly happy to see this!! I was irritated earlier because Stephenie’s site said “under monor construction” but now that i know what it was… Thank you. Stephenie for writing these wonderful books and thank you Alphie for letting us know!!

3. Gah! Unfair, unfair, unfair! >.

4. Oop’s, sorry! My post was cut off. ^^

Gah! Unfair, unfair, unfair! Too much suspense. I really cannot wait for ‘New Moon’ now. You’ve got me completely hooked Stephenie Meyer. *shakes fist comically*

Seriously though. As if I wasn’t already on the edge on my seat, now I’m just about on the floor. :-p

I truly await this book the most. :) *goes off to speculate if they were at her birthday dinner or not*

5. Moonlight says:

OH MY GOSH!!!!! *squeals*
    eek i NEED more!!!
    oh my tht is really not fair….5 more months!!!!
    eek!!!!

6. OMG!!!! ahhhhh, now im gonna go craxy!!! i NEED more…i can barly wait, now i wont be able to sleep, its gonna be on my mine 4 so long!!! i want to kno nore soooooooooo bad… at stephenies website in the book cover area she says she cant show her cover for the 3rd book cause it revealse to much, bella is mosl likly gonna be turned into a vampire…ohhhh…i can hardly sitt still..my friends r gonna b so annoyed by me cause now this is gonna b all i talk about, thats wat happened after( and still) that i read twilight, i already bug them telling them they HAVE to read it!!!
    wow, i really really really CAN NOT wait 4 it to come out!!!

7. vampire_chick22 says:

Oh my gosh! Thank you so so much Alphie for letting us know about that! Already I’m going crazy waiting for New Moon and Eclipse, anything Stephenie Meyer! Now this has just hyped me up even more, and I’ll be talking about Twilight and New Moon even more at home and at school than I am already (which is already about half of my waking time)! Oh, how am I supposed to survive this long wait? I guess I’ll just have to read Twilight a million times in between now and then!

8. the wait is too long, is there’s some magic spell to make oct come sooner?!?!!?

9. This is so EXCITING!!! I jumped and squealed when I saw it! I’m going crazy reading it ! I’m way to excited to go to bed now, oh my gosh…this tid bit is WAY too short…

10. That little excerpt of New Moon is now makeing me even more Crazy! I can’t wait till October/September. I think I am going to order it right now! We are finally reaching the real exciting poit of the release! We probably are going to get something new every MONTH. That is a long time but anything is worth it for Twilight~ Kaitlyn

11. OMG…..OMG!!!! To start, The cover of New Moon is incredible!
    It will no doubt that this cover will even bring in more twilight and soon to be New Moon fans!!! I can’t wait for some sneek peeks!! Well Great cover. . . but what does it mean????
    I Just want to say thank you so much Stephenie Meyer for the great book and PLEASE get the new moon out soon! October is tooooooo long to wait! I think I might have to lock myself in my room or something for 5 months!!Or I might just go crazy, whatever is better!
    Well I guess I will just have to read twilight a few more million times! (Even though I know it by heart now) Just to past the time!
    Thanks again! Jessica

12. OMG! As if we all weren’t anxious enough to get our hands on New Moon, now she has to go and put a teaser on her website. Aaargh! How can we possibly wait until September or October!!!! Now I’ll just have to go and read Twilight for the tenth time. My poor copy is going to end up completely worn out by the time New Moon gets here. Thank you Alphie for posting that!!!!!

13. OMG!!!! why O god why did it have to stop at that moment!!!! I CANT WAIT!!!

YOU HAVE MY BY MY SOUL STEPHENIE!!!! im entirely engrossed in this new found obession i have!!!

14. Just one more page, please!!!!!

15. Samantha says:

~*~Ya~ Ya! Ya!~*~ It was wonderful! I cannot stand the wait of 5 months!!! Thank you for posting that!

By the time she is done with the book, My twilight will be so worn!

hehe~*~

*~Sam

16. That is so extrem!!!! I’m more than anxious now to know what’s goingto happen next!!!! I want to read it right now! God I want that book so bad!!!! T-T

17. OMG!!!!!!!CRAVIN MORE!!!!

18. Oh my!!!!!!! Holy Cow!!!!!!! When we met Stephenie, she gave of the first chapter, and I think that was more than or share if I’m right. WoooHooo!!!!! The cover is fonominal and I can’t wait for all the new moon stuff to come. Wonder if they make Twilight a movie, will they make New Moon one too?

19. omfg!!!!
    this is incredible.. i love you stephie. thnxs for the sequel.. can’t get enough of edward since i first read the book last october. it has become bible ever since. i read bits of it again everynight before i go to sleep.
    you rock!!!

ps: good luck with eclipse and also with the point of view from edward. even if it can’t get published, please post it. i need more of him!!

20. OMG OMG OMG OMG I saw this while she was still working on it (it said under construction) last night. I told two friends and we started to freak out!! To be truthful, I COULDN’T SLEEP!! OMG OMG OMG OMG is all I can say because I am totally FEAKED out!!!

21. A-S-H-E-L-I-E says:

Dude…Omg that was soO breath taking! Im soO siked about new moon and the suspenss is going to drive me nuts! I had to read it a couple of times soO it could sink in! Aww its gona be amazing! I love how she puts you right in the story! You totally feel like apart of it! Can’t wait!!!

22. omg that was so awesome, such a cliffhanger, my friend read it with me and now she’s dying to read t he book
    m

23. ArdaSilverlace says:

EXCELLENT!!!

Whoot, this is a really lovely way to start out my Wednesday morning! Now I can happily daydream and speculate and analyze that wonderful excerpt during boring second period (Career and Life Planning, fyi not at all very helpful).

As brilliant as that excerpt was, it was also short. Like, cruelly short. I realize that’s the whole meaning of a teaser, but still. I feel like Edward, not allowed to drink Bella’s blood when it’s *right* there!

Well, not as dramatic as that, but still. The pain is there. :P
    Arda S.

24. OMG…I just can’t wait. I don’t think I can bear it any longer. I NEED New Moon to be out. How long….? Well, I know it will be out in Oct., but I don’t think I can wait that long!

The exerpt on the website, that just makes things worse. Are Edward and the rest of the Cullens attacking her?? OMG, that’s scary. I don’t know if Edward will change her, but I guess that why Ms. Meyer put that one exerpt. It is SUCH a cliffhanger, and now I’m just going to never sleep, wondering what the hell is going to happen.

Thanks Alphie for telling us and thanks Ms. Meyer for doing this.

P.S. Alphie, I read your story on fanfic, The Lion and the Lamb. It is REALLY good!! Keep writing!!!

25. omg thank you for setting up that link!!! the suspense! it sucks! i hope there is more excerpts to come

26. Bella Wannabe says:

I WANT THE BOOK TO COME OUT NOW!!!!!

27. I am……………………………………..speechless.

28. Lomesir22 says:

But what if it’s a dream?

My brain hurts from all of the sudden speculating and caps lock.

29. hmm . . . .

and what was she taking her hand out of when the paper cut her?

so many questions!

30. OMMFG!!!!!!!
    AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I was like a prep on crack, when I saw the cover for New Moon and read the excerpt! Finally, Bella’s going to turn into a vampire!!!!!!!!!!!! So many secrets left to be unfolded, ayayaayayayayayayayay!!!!!!!!!!!!

31. Oh. My. Gosh.
    Unbelievable suspense times ten! I can’t wait. Thanks for the update Alfie!

32. Raezyn101 says:

O.O -Stares at page for a few moments- H-How could you do this to us? I totally freaked out..utterly and completely! (Thought it was hilarious that one of my Twilight friends sit next to me in Science 1st period today as I read Twilight for the ump-teenth time while watching a 2-3 day video on something I can barely recall…@.@) I can’t beleive this could happen..it’s impossible! It went from paper..to glass..could it be a dream as stated? Or maybe ‘Edward’ isn’t the Edward Cullen we know? (Quite unlikely, but still) But would Stephenie really tell us that Bella is becomming a vampire? How would the series carry? xD Anyway, thanls *so* much, Alphie! You rule all Twilights of the New Moons along with Stephenie…

33. Hellish Red Devil says:

!!!!?@%$&!?!!!! just about sums things up.

34. I just flipped out when I saw it. Yay. ^_^

35. OMIGOSH! Cant wait but I dont like the looks of the falling petals she wouldnt have put those on for a reason! Ah this is going to cause me many sleepless nights of without dreaming of Edward! Why do you toture me so?!

36. ….I think I just died.

Why, Stephenie, why?

37. omg.

I LOVE THE TEASER.
    i cannot wait for New Moon…

Agh.

WHY WHY WHY DID SHE HAVE TO PUT A TEASER???

38. …………………… OOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Unbelieveable!!!!! THIS is so not fair!!!! OCTOBER!!!!! Man that’s gunna be forever! Stephiene I love your cover! And
    W-O-W that is not a cliff hanger that’s a frickin’ drop off!!!!!!!!
    I love it but October! Still so cool.

39. OMG!!!!! I read this at like…. 10:00 and i swear i was jumping out of my seat in joy!!!!! And then when i saw that she added more in math class me and my friend aimee – who are in looove with twilight! – WE WERE FEAKING OUT!!!! omg stephanie meyer is my hero!!!! and i cant wait until october! why did she have to amke us wait that lonng?!?!?! But oh well it will be even better when i read it!

40. Tinkerbella says:

OK, to add to all the “omg’s” already said… OMG! Just kill me now, since I probably will do it myself out of pure excitement and impatience for New Moon to come out. That little excerpt has just made my next 5+ months (until the book actually comes out) worthwhile. How much does everyone love the New Moon cover? I absolutely adore it.

41. Im hyperventalating at the moment , so please give me a ffew moments to calm down…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………*lets lots of air out of her lungs* ………………………………………………………………..
    …………………………………………………………………………………………… ok.. i think im all right…… im gonna die before i get to read the second book………. I MEAN COME ON!!!!! DO THE FRIGGEN EDITORS WANT TO KILL PEOPLE?????????????

42. woops

43. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i’m like soooooooooooooooooooo excited!!! *squeals* The sequal to Twilight (New Moon)sounds soooo awsome! i cant wate till i get my hands on it!! im like bounsing off the walls!!! now my friends are like gana kill me cuz thats all im gana talk about.lol. But who wouldent talk about it after they read it?
    allways
    BlOnDe

44. My name is Bella 2! says:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!why the cliff hanger?that is like sooooo not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bc im like 2-ta3 inches from falling off!!now how am i supose ta sleep?i swear i’ll like b one if not the first in line at the store!!!!!!! the cover of the book New Moon makes me very sad! why a flower losing petals?it kinda looks like its crying! but it still looks and read like a very, very, very good, no not good more than marvalous book!!!!!!!!!!*Woot,Woot*
    *Bella*

45. alexandria says:

MAN O MAN! this is realy NOT FAIR. i want to read new moon so bad now. the cover a lone makes me think that something realy bads gona happen. the flower just looks so sad. oh i hope edward and bell get to stay together. i love them. thier such a good couple. i cant take this i need to read that book. i’m going to rip my hair out if i dont get it soon. I NEED TO READ NEW MOON! O I’LL GO CRAZY!

46. I can’t wait. I have a question though, let’s just say that bella goes away to college and the cullen’s leave what would edward do? Would he be all like ok bella now i’m going to make you mine, or would he break the relationship?

47. bellaandedwardrock says:

Here’s a question for you people (P.S Love the books the best thing i’ve read in years.) In one of the chapters they are in bells’s room and bella asks edward if he finds her attractive the that way at all, he says that “i may no be human, but i am man.” Do does that mean that he only finds her attractive because she’s pretty or that she smells good. Anyone who can answer this would be great. THANKS

48. DARN YOU!!!!!!!!!thats not fair. PLEASE oh PLEASE i need more, i wont be able to live without more *teasers*. Stephanie i am apalled, to think you would do this to your fans;) OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH MMMMYYYY GGGGOOOOSSSHHH
    is she gonna turn into a vampire? is it really a dream? is edward gonna turn her? if the cullens were the ones attacking her, then why were there only 6 vampires? did -bella- let out there secret? WHY OH WHY are you doing this to me. Icant wait 5 months thats way too looooooooonnnnnggggg. OH and i abselutely love the cover. Stephanie i thank you sooooo much for twilight, but id thank you even more if you could magically make new moon come faster. IM FREAKIN OUT…………….NOT DONE YET…………….!!!!!
    stephanie if you could just like just one more page from new moon, like before the cliff hanger or after or something!!!!

UHH. anyway thank you stephanie so much for your fabulous books :)i think there absolutely wonderful and breath taking.i think ill go read twilight AGAIN!!

p.s. to bellaandedwardrock, yes he does find her attractive, not only because she smells good.

49. nuriney says:

there are only 6 vampires BECAUSE Carilisle is immune to the scent of human blood.

Human blood doesn’t affect him…

50. Hi everybody I’m a german fan of Twilight. I love it but it’s stupid that we get the second book in February next year. but I’m going to buy it in English. we got Twilight in February this year. I’t took me one Day to read it. Do you have the first chapter from Edward in The USA too . it’s Interesting to Know the way he felt when he saw Bella the first time.
    Bye Kati