Updates to the Lexicon

Two new additions to the Lexicon today, both in the Vampire Mythology section.

Read about the vampire diet of blood, or discover how to become a vampire in the Twilight World.

Imogen :)

Comments

1. Alda Rethe says:

Goodie! I’m off to read the right now.
    Once again though, great job on the forums…they are so much fun!
    Alda

2. jt_story says:

Yayness.
    I’ve been checking and checking for updates, hoosah!
    Off to read,
    keep on keepin on!

3. ArdaSilverlace says:

Coolio! Those sound like awesome updates! “How To Become A Vampire?” Very intriguing!
    Off I go to read them.

4. Lomesir22 says:

Cooooooooooooool sections!

5. iwantakiwi77 says:

yay! uh.. erm.. thanks for the updates. And the forum… And the website…

*walks away*
    *comes back*
    heh- I went the wrong way
    *walks away again*

6. vampire_freak says:

awesome *smiley face*

7. Kaitlyn says:

Yeah! I can’t wait to read it. I have been waiting for these!

8. mythfilledgrl says:

even though Its late in night and didn’t do my hw, i’ll still read them. Thirsty for blood!!! yippe

9. Awesome “turning an vampire” info. Very cool info. My family still can’t believe I am into a vampire book.

10. Nice job! I love it! But it still says ‘intro text to the lexicon’ under ‘The Lexicon’

Thanks, we just haven’t gotten to that yet. It still says something similar under administration too. ~ pelirroja

11. Wow! Those were great , becoming a vampire must be very painful. Everything that I have read has said that It was really painful but is there any way to make not as painful besides less venom in the bloodstrem?

12. wannabe Bella says:

thxs soooooo much, u dont know how long ive been waiting for these. YAY!!!!!!!! :)

bye

13. Actually under ‘administration’ it has a nice introduction.

14. violet_twilight says:

read it. read it again. (stunned silence) wow!!! that’s pretty cool info you got there.

15. DanceUntilDawn says:

Ahaa, I just love coming here and seeing new updates!
    Very awesome.
    =]]

16. Kaitlyn says:

Ok I know this has nothing to do with this subject but.. I can’t register into Twilightlexicon. I have tried before and it let me but I never got an e-mail telling me of my password! I have sent the "forgot you password" thing to my e-mail many times! I wont work! Kaitlyn :(

Try your spambox. Sometimes teh emails land there.

17. The Girl says:

Ok I know this has nothing to do with this subject but.. I can’t register into Twilightlexicon. I have tried before and it let me but I never got an e-mail telling me of my password! I have sent the “forgot you password” thing to my e-mail many times! I wont work!

Kaitlyn :(

18. Lomesir22 says:

Check your bulk mail.

19. monroeD says:

ooh new info! yay, i’ll check them out now

20. Jessica says:

The same thing happened to me and to this day I still am not registerd!! It really sucks! I looked in my bulk and my spam mail!!! I don’t know what happend! :(

21. it happened to me about 2 hours ago
    i just waited
    and it came eventually…

22. Hi webmaster!

23. where does one acquire all this information on vampirism or is it just made up?